• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I-its not funny Ansom!" She replied in an annoyed tone "please don't!" The tremors were getting stronger.

Moriko was in the background trying to save her cookies she was baking from Dakota knocking them over.

@AsongOfIceandFire

Castiel was playing dice with some kid when he suddenly stopped and stood up. He appeared next to the man and Angel. "So, what is going on here?" He asked with a frown. A knife, one made of the same material as the omni-blade, was in his hand. "Are we going to have a problem?"

@AsongOfIceandFire

Ansom nodded. "Yeah, You're right. It isn't funny. It is HILARIOUS!!" He laughed again before composing himself. "What would you do for me if I deleted the picture?" He asked.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( I was waiting on Zero's reply first, so it won't mess anything up xD )))

[/QUOTE]
Oh I thought you were Zero and Akira)

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Castiel was playing dice with some kid when he suddenly stopped and stood up. He appeared next to the man and Angel. "So, what is going on here?" He asked with a frown. A knife, one made of the same material as the omni-blade, was in his hand. "Are we going to have a problem?"
@Sweetone

Ansom nodded. "Yeah, You're right. It isn't funny. It is HILARIOUS!!" He laughed again before composing himself. "What would you do for me if I deleted the picture?" He asked.
The hunter pushed angel away after making marks on her neck "who the fuck are you and how did you get in her I told no one to bother us im having fun with my little girl" he said to castiel.

Angel was on the bed with her hands and feet tied and marks on her neck and a bright red hand print on her face.

"W-what? I don't know?! What do you want me to do?" She asked staring at him.

"Oooh, she's gonna regret that one ~" moriko muttered to herself as she tidied the kitchen.

@AsongOfIceandFire

*A space crack then appeared in the wall of the dorm and Ciella then leaned over on the space crack as if she was leaning on a railing*

''oh by the way Ansom you left your car keys in my room''

*Ciella then holds Ansom's car keys in the air*

@AsongOfIceandFire

@Nonalaka

Castiel took a few steps forward, closing the gap between him and the man. "I am sort of like a guardian angel." He smiled. He raised the knife and glanced at Angel. "If you walk away now, I may let you live."

@Nonalaka

"Hey Haiiro, I'm sorry about what I 'made' you do to me. I wanna make up for it. Meet me in the courtyard?" Roman asked

@AriaTheWatcher

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Castiel took a few steps forward, closing the gap between him and the man. "I am sort of like a guardian angel." He smiled. He raised the knife and glanced at Angel. "If you walk away now, I may let you live."
@Nonalaka
''nah...you keep it. by the way what happened here?'' O.o ?

*Ciella said as she placed the keys on a table and steps out of the space crack into the dorm room and sits on the edge of it*

@Nonalaka

AsongOfIceandFire said:
@Nonalaka
"im not walking away iv finally got this vampire freak and im not letting her go until I get what I want from her" he said and pulled out a gun to shoot Castiel.

She sat on the couch and crossed her arms "I-i don't know either!" She leaned back on the chair and gave a sigh in frustration. She then turned to the girl and pointed at Ansom,"he has an embarrassing photo of me and won't get rid of it!!"

@AsongOfIceandFire

@Himeragi Seiker

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom shrugged and grabbed the keys. "Reverse psychology really works?" He mumbled and laughed. "Well, if you do not know, I guess I will have to post this picture to everything."
@Nonalaka

Castiel, in one fluent motion, grabbed the gun and hit the man on the side of the head. "Do not pull weapons on me, bud." He smiled. "It won't end well."

@Sweetone
''what picture...?''

*Ciella tilted her head*

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom shrugged and grabbed the keys. "Reverse psychology really works?" He mumbled and laughed. "Well, if you do not know, I guess I will have to post this picture to everything."
@Nonalaka

Castiel, in one fluent motion, grabbed the gun and hit the man on the side of the head. "Do not pull weapons on me, bud." He smiled. "It won't end well."

@Sweetone
he sood back up and pointed the gun at angel "now what are you going to do" he asked with a smirk on his face.

Angel gasped as the gun was pointed at her, she then looked at Castiel with a scared look.

"Ah, Please don't Ansom!" She rubbed the sides of her head as she was frustrated, another tremor occurred

@AsongOfIceandFire

Sweetone said:
he sood back up and pointed the gun at angel "now what are you going to do" he asked with a smirk on his face.
Angel gasped as the gun was pointed at her, she then looked at Castiel with a scared look.
Suddenly, in a flash, the gun was gone from the man's hand. A figure stood holding the gun, next to Castiel. It was Aerobus. "I am going to call for back up." Castiel smiled as Aerobus made the gun disappear.

Nonalaka said:
"Ah, Please don't Ansom!" She rubbed the sides of her head as she was frustrated, another tremor occurred
@AsongOfIceandFire
Ansom looked at Ciella. "Just an embarrassing picture of Dakota here." He chuckled and tossed the phone to Ciella before looking at Dakota. "You haven't given me a reason yet." He smirked.

@Himeragi Seiker

...φHideki suddenly burst through the window, landing between the male with the gun and the female. He spokeφ...

“ That's not cool, man. Pointing a gun at a lady.. ”

...φHideki turned to the female and spoke, a slight smile on his faceφ...

“ You good? ”

tumblr_mzd9at7oik1t4bhvfo9_1280_zpsu4knvcuv.png

--------------------------------------

@AsongOfIceandFire @Sweetone

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Suddenly, in a flash, the gun was gone from the man's hand. A figure stood holding the gun, next to Castiel. It was Aerobus. "I am going to call for back up." Castiel smiled as Aerobus made the gun disappear.
Ansom looked at Ciella. "Just an embarrassing picture of Dakota here." He chuckled and tossed the phone to Ciella before looking at Dakota. "You haven't given me a reason yet." He smirked.

@Nonalaka

Attachments

• Anime Maid1.jpg
    Anime Maid1.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 7
"I don't know!! There is literally nothing I can offer!" She put her face in her hands, there was another tremor, she then suddenly just vanished.

@AsongOfIceandFire

Nonalaka said:
"I don't know!! There is literally nothing I can offer!" She put her face in her hands, there was another tremor, she then suddenly just vanished.
@AsongOfIceandFire
um...you shouldve checked what i posted)))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back