• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Watcher laughs. "If you're thinking I meant using the sword to try to slice through than you are mistaken, my idea was to absorb the energy into the sword." Jax shrugs, normally people think that about him anyway.

The Watcher takes a deep breath and clears his mind, pointing his sword at Tao and starting to absorb the energy surrounding her.

The Watcher leans against his sword, using it to keep himself standing up. Jax quickly catches Tao before she can hit the floor.

The Watcher stays silent, tapping the hilt of the sword weakly before Jax decides to chime in. "When he uses the swords powers it takes away a little of his life force and most of his energy. He...might, be fine." He says, not 100 percent sure if The Watcher will be fine or not.

"Might?!" Suzu looks at him. "We got to take them to some place safe." Suzu picks up the Watcher and starts walking down the stairs. "Come on."

Jax follows Suzu silently, hoping that The Watcher is ok. The Watcher goes completely limp, stuck in a conscious sleep, aware of everything going on around him but unable to move.

John gets up, and walks to the forest, looking over his shoulder from time to time. He opens a small holographic device, and begins to swipe his fingers at it. "People... you have to come here. Defend the gate, and wait for lockdown to end." He closes it and relaxes, closing his eyes. He might be able to save his people after all...

Ookami just stood there, letting Elizabeth's punch hit. The very moment Elizabeth makes contact though, the entire area starts to mix around in random colors, until everything transforms into a rainy night in the middle of a grassy field, and the one Elizabeth was punching was Midori, a light amount of blood coming from her mouth from the impact.

Elizabeth stares in shock and backsteps, staring at her own fist in shock. "M...Midori?!" She exclaims nervously, not sure if it was really Midori or not.

Midori looked at Elizabeth, then fell down on her hands and knees. She looked cold, worn out, and most of all, her body shaking, like she'd been through some unbearable mental torture. She looked too real to be fake, as well as the area itself was too real to feel fake in any way, making it impossible to conclude it as fake, even if it was. Midori's eyes were shaking, unable to even speak with how much torture she went through.

Midori looked up slowly at Elizabeth, then leaned back, starting to crawl backwards slowly, moving away from Elizabeth. "D-don't... N-no... d-don't... d-don't come any c-closer..." Her voice and eyes were full of fear, her extremely scared of something, though the situation at hand made it seem highly likely she was afraid of Elizabeth.

Elizabeth stared at Midori, not moving any closer like Midori said. "M...Midori, I'm sorry! I didn't mean to hurt you!"

Midori kept backing away slowly, not even seeming to register Elizabeth's words. Ookami watched from the top of a light post, somehow going unnoticed and without being sensed the entire time. Midori's heart felt frozen, all warmth, as well as positive feelings and emotions drained from her body. All that remained was fear. Her eyes were like an infinite abyss, empty, and lacking anything, but the one thing that made it; fear. Ookami rested her head upon one hand, talking to herself, still going unnoticed. "The things I have to do... Oh well, I've confirmed that her love isn't nearly as strong as it was claimed to be. I guess this means I can just leave them to their little situation to build up a horrible relationship of fear and pointless love."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back