• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
DragonStorm said:
I nod "sure that would be nice"
Aqua's ears twitch as she slowly got off of him, her tail wagging,"What should we do? Shall we play tag? Fetch? Hide and seek? Fight?"

She was jumping up and down as she said thew choices full of excitment.

Aqua tilted her head and said,"But you just said it was better if I didn't know where you were the few last weeks...."

She looked confused,"Did I just hear that wrong?"

"On ourselves silly" I reach into my shirt and pull out an amulet in the shape of a dragon, "if found this"

Scarf not shirt)

Aqua's eyes glowed a bit as she admired the necklace,"It looks awesome!"

She smiled at him,"Where did you find it?"

Aqua made a amazed sound,"Wah! Did you travel or something!"

Her ears twitched as she was easily amazed, her eyes seem to sparkle when she said that. She started to hop up and down again to release the hyperness.

Warren arrived at the dorms, yet when he walked around the halls, there was no one to be seen.

"That's... weird," He noted, furrowing his brow in confusion. "You would think there'd be a ton of people here. I wonder if I'm the only new guy here?"

He stepped back out onto the campus, looking about and observing the various students walking around and doing their daily routines. Oddly, a lot of them looked rather mundane, save for the occasional pair of bat wings or extra limbs.

Aqua said rather loudly,"Wow! That's so cool! You know I used to travel before I was recommend for studies and that's when all my loneliness came crashing on to me..."

She was still smiling as she finished that sentence, her ears twitched. Aqua realized what she said and looked a bit gloomy, she came up to Logan and weak banged her fist at Logan's chest. She sniffled as she said,"Y-You left me behind....."

She stopped at she crouch down in front of a tree a gloomy aura surround her,"I feel so far away from you all of a sudden...."

Her ears lower as she mutter random things.

The Watcher chuckled a bit, saying to Suzukaka, "You know, some day your recklessness is going to get you into really big trouble."

"Oh my... In that case, I'll just kill Midori. I do believe I said I'd take it by force, didn't I...?" She glared at Elizabeth in a way that made her sound serious. "Let me rephrase it... Either I kill you, or you kill me before I kill Midori. You killing me's the only way to save your precious Midori."

"pssst, Luna, time to wake up you sleepy head." Zero gently shook her. "we have a long ways to go... So we better start moving now." his eyes glow a light purple with a hint of yellow.

Elizabeth glared at Ookami, wanting to find a way to save Midori without having to kill, but she didn't see any other options. "I won't let you kill Midori. I don't want to have to kill anyone, but it seems I have no other choice." She says angrily, sounding a bit scared and depressed. "But at least tell me this, why do you want me dead?" She asks, trying to buy a little time.

DragonStorm said:
I walk up to you and rub your shoulder "I won't leave you again I promise" okay
Aqua sniffed and looked at him,"If you're traveling agains would you take me?"

Her arms open like she wanted a hug, her ears twitched.

Luna's lashes batted just before her eyelids revealed marbled blue irises. Slowly, but surely her gaze trailed from the grass, over to his face. "Do we have to?"

Aqua snuggled into his scarf, her ears twitched. She was just glad that he was back, but still feel a bit sleep, even from her little nap.

"We can stay a bit longer I suppose... but no more than an hour." If you remember correctly, zero told you to sleep in his lap WHILE he was sitting down. Zero still remains sitting up, smiling gently.

He stroked her light hair. "Well, I can't stay sitting much longer than that." He laughs, and leans back, closing his eyes. The breeze rustles his hair slightly.

Aqua rubs her eyes a bit, yawning,"I feel a little sleepy...."

Her ears twitched a bit as she was dozing away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back