• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
I nod and pick you up, I open up my wings and take off towards my place. I smile and land once at my place and walk inside and I set you down on a guest bed.

Aqua curls up her fluffy tail covering her legs, her ears lean forward as she was quietly snoring. Her breathing was even as she moved a bit.

Aqua sneezes and sniffles, she rolled to her other side her ears twitching. She look peaceful as she gently rubbed her nose.

"Hmmm..." Zero thought for a moment, then said "I guess... but just a second." Zero stood up, and cracked his back, multiple times, and stretched, then sat back down. "Okay, now you can." He chuckled, then said "Even I'm still human ya' know." His eyes glowed a light purple.

She giggled once again. "Let's go....shadow boy." She stood to her feet, stretching her arms skyward. Afterwards she allowed her arms to fall back by her sides. Turning her gaze toward the line on the sky, she waited.

"Aww.. well alright." He falls back onto the grass, then kicks up, no standing on his feet, brushing grass off him. He then folds up the blanket, puts it in the basket, and drops it into a shadow. "We got about 200 miles to walk... whenever I can I'll shadow travel." His eyes are a faint grey shade. "Now let's go, the teachers are gonna be mad if we're gone from school for too long..." He chuckles, and starts walking.

She trailed slightly far behind him. Observing the wondrous flow of beautiful flowers , her lips grew into a bright, happily made smile.

DragonStorm said:
I chuckle and pull the covers up on you before walking out and sitting on the couch
Aqua slept peacefully as the day went by. Later Aqua woke up rubbing her eyes childishly, stretch and looked around. Perked her ears sniffing the air a bit, after realizing that she was at Logan's place she got out from the earth of the bed and opened the door peaked out. Her hair was a bit of a mess.

Aqua smelled and food and went to the kitchen, her ears twitching. Seeing Logan she said tiredly,"Good morning...."

"Why I want you dead is of no concern to you." Ookami glares at Elizabeth, just this aura around her provoking Elizabeth to try and kill her.

Elizabeth shakes her head. "You're wrong, it does matter, now tell me." She says to Ookami, starting to get a bit angry.

Ookami stared at her. "I'll let you know, if you can get a hit straight through my heart before I have time to open this case."

DragonStorm said:
"Morning sleepy head, care for some breakfast? "
//Sorry school just ended

Aqua nodded and said,"What are you cooking?"

Her ears twitched as her eyes glowed in curiosity.

Elizabeth sprinted straight towards Ookami at top speed, too quick to be seen. Elizabeth didn't want to have to do it, but it was the only way to save Midori. Elizabeth aimed a punch at Ookami's heart while still sprinting.

The Watcher sighs, pulling out his sword so that if anything did fall he could destroy it. "We should be careful." He says to Suzukaka

"We'll be fine." She walks up to Taokaka. "Hey baby girl..." She tapped the sphere and it shocked her. "Okay, how do we get through this? By the way, shouldn't we call Jax?"

Jax drops down behind Suzu. "I've been here the whole time." He says. The Watcher taps his sword against the ground. "Maybe this would work?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back