• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Hey people I'm back)

After being gone for weeks on end Logan finally was coming back. He wondered if Aqua was still here or anyone else for the matter. He walks towards the school calmly hoping that people won't ask where I have been or why I disappeared.

Elizabeth stops walking. "Midori, where is she?" Elizabeth asks angrily, her eyes flickered green for a split second before becoming red again.

Luna froze in her tracks once hearing a loud thump behind herself. Slowly, but surely she turned around, immediately rushing to his side once her now golden irises came into contact with his sickly form. She was extremely worried, having only the thought of it being her own fault coursing throughout her head. As she checked on him, tears formed in her eyes and began to run down her cheeks as she began to speak in soft whispers."Please be okay....please..." She placed her head against his chest, all while placing her right hand over his heart, a bright light emitting from the palm of her hand.

Warren wandered about the school grounds, looking for someone who didn't look incredibly busy.

"Idle hands are the devil's playthings," he said to himself, and he finally decided to muck around on his laptop until someone came along, sitting under a tree for shade.

"If you want to get to Midori, you'll have to either give me what I want, or kill me. Seeing as you don't even know what I want, you'll have to kill me."

Elizabeth takes a deep breath and calms down a little bit. "So, what do you want?" She asks, her eyes flickering back and forth between green and red.

"I already know you won't give it to me. I've already tried to get it from you several times in the future, yet you wouldn't give it to me. Now... there are two ways this can go... Either you kill me, or I kill you. That's the way this'll work. Take your pick."

"What I want is your life. For that goal, I'll kill you. ALso, if you don't die, or you don't kill me, I'll kill Midori." She was serious about something, but it was unclear which of her words were serious, and which of her words had other meaning.

Zero had heavy breathing, his heartbeat faster than usual, and had a very high body temperature. "Luna..." He puts his hand up to her face, stroking it gently. "I think... we might need to spend the night here..." He chuckles, then winces in slight pain, and then falls back asleep.

DragonStorm said:
(Hey people I'm back)
After being gone for weeks on end Logan finally was coming back. He wondered if Aqua was still here or anyone else for the matter. He walks towards the school calmly hoping that people won't ask where I have been or why I disappeared.
Aqua was a sleep by a nearby tree her book was sitting on her lap as she was very quietly snoring. Her breaths her even as her ears twitched bit.

Logan stops and looks over towards Aqua, he smiles and walks over to her nudging her shoulder "hey Aqua, wake up"

Aqua groaned a bit from sleepiness and rubbed her eyes childishly,"Good m-"

She blinks her eyes seeing Logan and suddenly hugged him,"You're back!"

Her tail wag while her ears twitched like crazy, she was acting like a dog who was greeting it's master.

Elizabeth holds her arms out at her side. "If you want my life, go ahead and take it, just don't hurt Midori." She says calmly. The Watcher sighs. "Tight enough to be unable to get into without sending the whole place crashing down."

Aqua nodded and snuggled into his chest,"I miss you too! Where were you!?"

She smiled brightly at him happy that he had came back.

The Watcher sighs. "I don't really teleport, I stop time and move to different locations." He says, wishing he could teleport. "The only way I can teleport is through shadows that are visible to me."

"It's best if you don't know" he said still smiling at how cute she was "what have you been up to while I have been gone?"

Aqua froze and thought for a while,"Nothing much, just hanging out with friends.....then almost getting trouble..."

Her voice trailed off as she was still on top of him. She said now ignoring the question,"Hey let's hang out!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back