• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Watcher glares at Suzu. "Please don't." He says politely. Jax starts to tap his foot impatiently, more words appearing in front of The Watcher. "Well, are you going to explain WHY I'm here?"

Elizabeth quickly folds her wings in, as they had been unfolded when he came in. "Hey John!" She says, cheerfully smiling. Jax gives a surprised look and nods. "Of course I'll help! I would do anything for Tao, and if she is missing then I will find her!" He yells, deciding to stop using the shadow words.

(Is it night or day)

"Well... there is something we need to... talk about..." John looks down, pulling his hood over his head.

(Day) Elizabeth gives John a confused look and sits down on her bed. "Alright, what do we need to talk about?" The Watcher hands Suzu a copy of the map with sector one circled, sector one was the north west quarter of the city. He hands Jax another map, sector 2 circled on this one, which was the whole north east quarter. "I will search sector 3." Sector 3 is the whole southern half of the city.

The Watcher shrugs, "I had to divide it in some way among us. If we all just went everywhere we wouldn't get anything done. But if you wish you can have sector 3 instead." He says calmly. Jax had already left and was searching for Tao. Elizabeth blushes. "That's a bit of an odd thing to ask out of the blue... You just seem like a good person, and...well...whenever I'm around you I feel like I'm in love, It's as if my heart and soul long to be with you...that sounded corny, didn't it...heh...I've never been good at explaining things."

"I will take sector three to increase chances of finding her. I am also extremely fast so that helps." Suzu said and took off.

Suzu looks through the city for hours it felt lie, when she had another flash of Tao. She was in an abandoned building. "I had another flash of Taokaka she is in some kind of old, wooden abandoned building. Any ideas?"

The Watcher thought about it for a bit. "Did you see anything that could help us recognize which one, because in the sector I'm in there are 20 wooden abandoned buildings, 10 scheduled for demolition." Elizabeth smiles and kisses John.

The Watcher smacks himself in the face. "I'm standing in front of a two story old wooden building made of oak right now, this might be the right one, problem is the place is sealed tight." He says, seeming a bit scared of something. Elizabeth blushes and stares into John's eyes. "I...I'm sorry if I startled you John..."

Elizabeth giggles and unfolds her wings, not really sure why she unfolded them. "Yes, let's hope that no one happens to barge in."

Unknown to anybody, Ookami and Kitsune were all with Midori in some unknown realm, Ookami using the creature in her case to torture Midori relentlessly. Ookami didn't do it out of hate or being evil, but rather, she had something to gain from it. At the same time, Kitsune was helping by torturing Mai, who'd been missing since Jessica left the large group, Nanami having been completely weakened to the point she could barely make it to the front door of Elizabeth's house. She falls forward, hitting against the door hard as she falls unconscious, both mentally and physically wounded, and quite bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back