• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aerobus helped Castiel onto his feet before punching him square in the face. "That was for 1873." He growled. "Now get out of my dorm, before I kick your ass again." He threatened.

William's eyes turned wide as he heard Haiiro's voice he spoke "My god not again I just want to see my brother!"

Castiel walked out of Aerobus's dorm, a look of nervousness on his face. Why do I fear him? He walked into his dorm, seeing Angel. "What are you doing here?" He had a slight nosebleed.

Haiiro blasts the impudent punk who had tried to threaten her away with a blast of pure destructive energy before clearing her throat. "Now that he is out of the way how should I kill you this time? Slow and painful, or quick and painful?"

A tear slid out of William's eye "I don't care what happens to me but please Haiiro just show me my brother"

She ran over to him and healed his nose "i was worried and I had a bad feeling about Aerobus and so I followed him and I was right" she pulled him to the couch and ran to get ice and gave it to him, "what did he do to you"

Sweetone said:
She ran over to him and healed his nose "i was worried and I had a bad feeling about Aerobus and so I followed him and I was right" she pulled him to the couch and ran to get ice and gave it to him, "what did he do to you"
"Oh, nothing. We are old....friends." Castiel sighed leaned his head back. "Seriously. I am fine. Do not go and worry about me, okay?" He gave a weak smile.

i skidded to a halt still standing. "fine i never really planned to hurt her but my bluff is shattered. i revived your ass and you punch me... for that i will undo you!" i kicked him down and jabbed my sword in his mouth and reversed the spell, his spirit could still talk but that's it. i turned to the girl and launching a fireball i ran behind it. before it hit her i jumped through it and cut into her arm almost severing it off. i whipped around and copied the wound on the other arm before kicking her down. "i hope you have learned your lesson." i laughed and vanished back to my place in the allyway.

i felt nice so i again revived william but if he attacked me again with no true reason he would crumble to dust and reform in 30 years.

AsongOfIceandFire said:
"Oh, nothing. We are old....friends." Castiel sighed leaned his head back. "Seriously. I am fine. Do not go and worry about me, okay?" He gave a weak smile.
"i was worried becausw I texted you then like a second later my text dissappered" she said and sat next to him.

GoldenCharizard4 said:
i skidded to a halt still standing. "fine i never really planned to hurt her but my bluff is shattered. i revived your ass and you punch me... for that i will undo you!" i kicked him down and jabbed my sword in his mouth and reversed the spell, his spirit could still talk but that's it. i turned to the girl and launching a fireball i ran behind it. before it hit her i jumped through it and cut into her arm almost severing it off. i whipped around and copied the wound on the other arm before kicking her down. "i hope you have learned your lesson." i laughed and vanished back to my place in the allyway.
i felt nice so i again revived william but if he attacked me again with no true reason he would crumble to dust and reform in 30 years.
(Do not make yourself that powerful it gives others no chance to react xD ) William was alive again and cracked his knuckles "I hope for your sake you did not kill him"

Sweetone said:
"i was worried becausw I texted you then like a second later my text dissappered" she said and sat next to him.
"Yeah...I...uh deleted your text and then threw my phone in a river." Castiel lied and stood up, pacing around.

AsongOfIceandFire said:
"Yeah...I...uh deleted your text and then threw my phone in a river." Castiel lied and stood up, pacing around.
"oh I see" she said and stood up "im sorry I worried about you I just cared about you" she said and walked out of his dorm and left her phone not knowing.

Haiiro grins. "Well, Imma go kill Al now, bye!" She says, appearing next to Al. "Hello there Al, prepare to die." She says in a mischievous tone.

i laughed at there faces. "some need to learn respect! god i hate arrogant pricks like them. william... sorry for that. i was only protecting you. i lost it when ya punched me though."

Ansom finished with his driving so he parked his car in the parking lot and got out. "Fun." He smiled and began to walk to the school courtyard where he promptly placed himself under a tree, eating an apple.

Al was stunned as he was about to be kissed Haiiro appeared before him his eyes darkened "What do you want with me now" He said as he was upset after all this was the girl who killed his brother

Haiiro smiles. "It should be obvious. I'm here ta' kill ya' Al. You are an annoying piece o' shit, and I think I'd be doin' this world a service by gettin' rid o' ya." She says, instantly sending Al to purgatory. "That should do tha' trick!"

Angel walked out of castiels dorm and slides down the wall and begins to cry a little, when she noticed she left her phone in his dorm but was to upset to get it back.

Al felt the pain from being there he spoke out loud "Oh Haiiro how you've fallen you used to be my friend one of the people I actually loved but now you kill me and my brother" (I need someone to help me somehow because I really don't want to die again)

shortyshot8 said:
Al felt the pain from being there he spoke out loud "Oh Haiiro how you've fallen you used to be my friend one of the people I actually loved but now you kill me and my brother" (I need someone to help me somehow because I really don't want to die again)
Ruthy heals but I forgot where I put her xD )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back