• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haiiro yawns, laying down on the bed in her dorm room. The door was still open but she didn't really care, since this was the girls dorms and guys weren't allowed in.

Slaxt said:
Clover looks up at the sky thinking for a moment. "Hmm...." He smiles and looks at Ansom "How about No!" He starts laughing "Just kidding... I'll join! I have nothing better to do anyways.."
"Perfect!" Ansom jumped up. "Come to my dorm later so I can give you more details." He began to walk away.

Han yawned and opened the door. "Oh, hey Elizabeth. How have you been?" He asked sleepily, yawning again. He had just woken up from a nap and his eyes were red.

@AriaTheWatcher

Angel was throwing leaves off the roof not caring if they hit anyone, she wanted to not be sad but couldnt help it.

Elizabeth smiles. "Hey Han, I've been fine, a bit bored but fine none the less. Anyway I was wondering if you wanted to hang out or something. Sorry if I woke you up..."

"Alright! I'll come in a bit." Clover frowns "That is if I can find your dorm room..." He shrugs and smiles "Meh. I'll just get lucky."

AriaTheWatcher said:
Elizabeth smiles. "Hey Han, I've been fine, a bit bored but fine none the less. Anyway I was wondering if you wanted to hang out or something. Sorry if I woke you up..."
"Oh, yea. Why wouldn't I want to hang out with my girlfriend?" Han chuckled and hugged Elizabeth. "Don't worry about waking me up. I slept way too long."

William walked into the girls dorm not realising it was not the boys he was walking along and found an open door he peered inside and saw Haiiro he tried to muffle a scream but it still came out

Elizabeth smiles, she was really glad that Han was back. "So, what do you want to do?" She asks, wondering how long Han had actually been asleep for anyway.

Haiiro wakes up in alarm as she hears William scream and glares at him. "Go the hell away, this is the girls dorms. I'm also too tired to deal with your shit." She says angrily before turning onto her side and closing her eyes.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Elizabeth smiles, she was really glad that Han was back. "So, what do you want to do?" She asks, wondering how long Han had actually been asleep for anyway.
Haiiro wakes up in alarm as she hears William scream and glares at him. "Go the hell away, this is the girls dorms. I'm also too tired to deal with your shit." She says angrily before turning onto her side and closing her eyes.
Han shrugged. "Anywhere with you is the best place in the world, so I have no preferences. Just not Hell. Please not Hell." He shuddered but quickly recovered and smiled.

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Han shrugged. "Anywhere with you is the best place in the world, so I have no preferences. Just not Hell. Please not Hell." He shuddered but quickly recovered and smiled.
Elizabeth gives Han a confused look. "Alright...err...let me think of something..." She says, trying to think of something fun to do.

Angel decided to go get her phone and to get out of the rain so she walked to castiels dorm soaking wet and knocked on his door. @AsongOfIceandFire

AriaTheWatcher said:
Elizabeth smiles. "I think we should play truth or dare, that'll be fun!"
"Okay!" Han smiled and pulled Elizabeth in before closing the door. "Should I tell Ansom not to come or...?" He asked as he sat on the ground.

Sweetone said:
Angel decided to go get her phone and to get out of the rain so she walked to castiels dorm soaking wet and knocked on his door. @AsongOfIceandFire
Castiel stood from the couch and opened the door. "Angel! Hi. You left your phone here." He handed the device to her.

She nodded and took her phone as she was soaking wet to the bone "thank you ill text you later I guess" she said and kissed his cheek @AsongOfIceandFire

William was so panicked he fainted on the floor but as he did so he muttered a few words "Why......Me?"

"Wait." Castiel said, grabbing Angel's shoulder. "You are soaked. Come inside and dry off. I am sure I can get you some spare clothes." He offered.

"Come on. Do not be shy." Castiel chuckled and walked into another room. He came back with a long shirt. "I don't own any pants that fit you, but I have this."

"thats fine" she said and took the shirt and began to change with the help of her wings hididng her body. She then placed her clothes in a drier.

"Well, what do you want to do while we wait for your clothes to dry?" Cas asked as he sat down on the couch. "I have some cards if you are into that kind of stuff."

Sweetone said:
She sat on his lap "i kinda want to do something else* she whispered onto his ear and smiled.
"Oh. I have darts." Castiel suggested, completely oblivious to whatever game Angel wanted to play. "I also have...an arcade." He shrugged.

Sweetone said:
She sat on his lap "i kinda want to do something else* she whispered onto his ear and smiled.
(We be getting into some juicy stuff now xD )

(Who thinks I should make a new girl?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back