• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haiiro sighs. "All in a days work!" She says, walking out of her dorm room.

The Watcher senses something odd in purgatory and appears behind Al. "You? What are you doing here?" He asks.

Clover sighs "Round 2!" He starts rolling down the hill towards the school courtyard. "WHEEEE!" He zooms by Ansom, heading towards the bench that he rammed into earlier. "Ohhh crap..." He came to a sudden stop in front of the bench seeing a four leaf clover in front of him. "Just got lucky." He smiles, gets up and sits on the bench.

(@AsongOfIceandFire)

Al saw the man "Haiiro sent me here" Al saw Ruthy "Thank you.....Watcher can you make it so none of this happened it kinda ruined the romance I was having"

The Watcher shakes his head. "Nope, not altering time. Not after what happened the last time I did that." He says, shuddering as bad memories flood into his head.

The Watcher shakes his head. "Nope, not altering time. Not after what happened the last time I did that." He says, shuddering as bad memories flood into his head.

Slaxt said:
Clover sighs "Round 2!" He starts rolling down the hill towards the school courtyard. "WHEEEE!" He zooms by Ansom, heading towards the bench that he rammed into earlier. "Ohhh crap..." He came to a sudden stop in front of the bench seeing a four leaf clover in front of him. "Just got lucky." He smiles, gets up and sits on the bench.
(@AsongOfIceandFire)
Ansom frowned. "Clover?" He sighed and began to walk in his direction. "What are you doing?" He chuckled. "At least find a bigger hill to roll down on." He shook his head,

Angel walked to her dorm and sat in the dark alone "i cared and worried about him and he doesnt even give a fuck, why does this happene to me all the time" she said to herself

The Watcher shakes his head. "No, I'm not removing anyone's memories of anything...not after last time..." He says, shuddering as more bad memories flood into his mind.

The Watcher nods, returning Al to where he had been before, and unfortunately Haiiro was there waiting for him. "And he comes back, why am I not surprised."

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom frowned. "Clover?" He sighed and began to walk in his direction. "What are you doing?" He chuckled. "At least find a bigger hill to roll down on." He shook his head,
Clover looks up and smiles at Ansom "Well I like to relax on that hill. So I roll down it when I'm done relaxing." He lies back on the bench.

Haiiro shrugs. "I...Err...I don't know." She says, starting to have a headache. "Looks like I'm gonna have to kill you myself, instead of letting purgatory do the job for me."

Slaxt said:
Clover looks up and smiles at Ansom "Well I like to relax on that hill. So I roll down it when I'm done relaxing." He lies back on the bench.
Ansom nodded, seeing no flaws in that logic. "Hey, I have been meaning to ask you something." He sat down on the bench. "I have been recruiting people for this team I made....TeamKaos." He shrugged. "I was just wondering if maybe you wanted to join." He asked.

Al braced himself for a powerful attack as he closed his eyes he spoke "Do what you may but leave her out of it"

Elizabeth sighs, walking to Han's dorm room and knocking on the door. She was bored again, so she decided to see if Han wanted to hang out, if he was even around.

Angel went to the roof of the school and sat there not caring if anyone wanted her to come down or if it wasnt safe. She was tired of getting hurt by every boy that she liked.

shortyshot8 said:
Al braced himself for a powerful attack as he closed his eyes he spoke "Do what you may but leave her out of it"
Haiiro gives a fake yawn. "You're lucky that I'm too tired to kill you." She says, disappearing.

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom nodded, seeing no flaws in that logic. "Hey, I have been meaning to ask you something." He sat down on the bench. "I have been recruiting people for this team I made....TeamKaos." He shrugged. "I was just wondering if maybe you wanted to join." He asked.
Clover looks up at the sky thinking for a moment. "Hmm...." He smiles and looks at Ansom "How about No!" He starts laughing "Just kidding... I'll join! I have nothing better to do anyways.."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back