• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
She wondered who that was he was talking about. Then she noticed his room was next to castiel which gave her a good idea.

*events prior to oh fuck it i left the two peeps alone, never blocked there path yadda YADDA!*

i saw a dead person in the sewers so i dragged them out. i sang old elvish spells and the body molded and took the closest wandering soul around and brought life back to the person. "i wont be alone much longer..." i stood over the guy and waited for him to wake.

(my logic makes toooootal sense xD The bodies switched and i threw your soul back in X-P)

"i dont know..." i flexed my muscles under my shirt and i stood up. "well uh... got a place to stay? or if you want we can go to my place and eat some food..." i blushed. i dont talk to many people and i was getting embarrassed.

Aerobus pulled the metal pellets back out and they began to spin. As the spinning increased, they began to float in the air. Oxygen began to distort and solidify, creating a couch. Aerobus sat on that couch. The metal pellets landed back in his palm, and he stuffed them into his pocket.

She sneaked into castiels room after she placed a hearing devise outside his room that was hard to see. "lets see what your hiding" she said

Aerobus continued to make different furniture items. "Done." He nodded and stood up from the couch. "I should probably check on that archangel guy." He made a move to open a portal, but stopped. "Nah. I will let him stay in Oblivion for a while longer."

Angel gasped as she heard him say archangel "i knew he had a secret, but why did he make castiel disappere" she said to her self.

William walked to the school courtyard "Let's see who can help..." (I need someone who knows about people like Angel)

Aerobus began to pace around before deciding to bring Cas back. He snapped his fingers and the archangel appeare in his room. "Why you little...I will kill-" His sentence was cut off whenever Aerobus grabbed his arm and twisted it before pulling it over his shoulder, flipping Cas onto the ground. "Be thankful." He said.

(Welp, time for Haiiro to ruin things again! MUAHAHA!) Haiiro walks out of her dorm room, sensing that William was still alive and appearing behind him. "Hello there, shouldn't you be dead right now?" She asks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back