• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
...♅As Akira finished singing, the large crowd stood up and began cheering and clapping. Akira bowed slightly and the band vanished. Akira walked out of the café and vanished, appearing in the courtyard, in his normal form. He walked over to a tree and sat down, facing the night sky. He looked at the stars, his vision being focused on the different civilizations on the different planets. He spoke♅...

“ Most of their civilizations are sentient, yet Humans believe they are alone in the universe. How naive.. ”

...♅Akira stood up and stretched his right hand out, a golden light appearing. Akira spoke in an unknown language as he looked at the golden light♅...

“ Noctæ Ðœþōr.. ”

...♅Suddenly, red threads shot out into the air infront of him. They were the threads of Existence. The surrounding area in a fifteen metre radius turned to nothing more than sand♅...

tumblr_njttgxCXf41u0jzt2o9_1280_zpsfc9fjpcn.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
After a while of sitting there Dakota began to get one of her headaches "dammit" she grumbled holding her head, she was doing so well for the past couple of days, but it was probably because of yesterday, she was trying her hardest to hold in her powers throughout the date, she didn't want to ruin it and it had built up.

"I dunno... I've never drank before, my father was against it...

" she, gave a nervous smile she was glad he wasn't pushing her into such a decision. "Maybe we could just go on a stroll then?"

@Roman

i turned on my lights around the place and started a fire. i was cooking steak tonight. the aroma smelt just like a fancy restaurants best tasteing food. absolutely amazing! if they came by they should smell it. i will cook more just for them if they show up. if not i had my dinner for tomorrow i guess.

"Park it is then!" Roman said smiling. "This should be great. And excercise." Roman stood up and out his hands in his pockets, "Shall we be leaving?" He asked Moriko.

@Nonalaka

"Yay! Let's!" She was excited to see if the park had nice pretty greenery and whatnot. She got up and stood next to him.

@Roman

Dakota made her way back to her dorm before the tremors would be overly noticeable to others. Passing through the door then slumping on the ground in front of the couch, slipping into unconscious.

i gave up and went to track them. following my nose i ran catching up and blocked there way. "h-hello there you two..." i obviously gave away that i dont talk to others often.

GoldenCharizard4 said:
i gave up and went to track them. following my nose i ran catching up and blocked there way. "h-hello there you two..." i obviously gave away that i dont talk to others often.
(( You stopped @Nonalaka and I? ))

@AsongOfIceandFire

Angel watches Aerobus as he stood up and asked where the dorms were. She thought maybe he may know where castiel is.

Aerobus decided to look for the dorms. He eventually found the building and he nodded. "I can work with this." He walked to one of the doors that said vacant and opened his hand. A key formed and he used it to open the room. He stepped inside and looked around. "Seems small." He snapped his fingers and the walls on either side disappeared. "Perfect."

Angel followed him to the dorm and saw him make the walls poof. She was hiding in the darkness so she couldnt be seen by him.

Aerobus looked around at the unfurnished room. "I wonder where I can buy furniture." He mumbled to himself before seating himself on the floor. "Maybe Ansom can hook me up."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back