• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
As Moriko stepped out of the car she noticed the change in his mood and frowned, it wasn't hard to figure out what was wrong, she knew all too well that loosing a parent was devastating but talking about such personal things would be rude she thought to herself. "Its such a cute building" she said, trying to change the subject.

@Roman

Ansom lifted the hood of his new car. "Hmm...pretty good. But it can still be suped up to go faster." He chuckled and began to look around inside the hood before closing it. He got in the car and put the key in the ignition. He revved the engine. "Listen to that purr." He mumbled.

Roman sighed, "Heh, it is." Roman held the door open for Moriko. "This place has the best ice cream around. Eat as much as you want. Its on me!" He said pointing to himself.

@Nonalaka

Out of curiosity Dakota went to check, although, he did seem like he was a bit agitated and bored towards the end off their evening, so she was a bit apprehensive. She closed her eyes and teleported not far from the spot, not exactly where she wanted to go but it was close, so she felt proud, that was the closest shed been to controlling it. She smiled to herself and made her way over slowly.

@AsongOfIceandFire

"W-what?" She darted a surprised look at him "you don't need to do that, i-its not a date or anything!"

@Roman

Roman chuckled, "I will still pay for it. Its just my way of saying thanks." He explained. "Does it have to be a date for me to pay? If so, that sucks." Roman said looking at the flavors.

@Nonalaka

Nonalaka said:
Out of curiosity Dakota went to check, although, he did seem like he was a bit agitated and bored towards the end off their evening, so she was a bit apprehensive. She closed her eyes and teleported not far from the spot, not exactly where she wanted to go but it was close, so she felt proud, that was the closest shed been to controlling it. She smiled to herself and made her way over slowly.
@AsongOfIceandFire

"W-what?" She darted a surprised look at him "you don't need to do that, i-its not a date or anything!"

@Roman
"Sweet." Ansom chuckled and got out of the car, noticing Dakota. "Oh, hey." He waved. "Like the new car?" He asked as he walked around the vehicle, looking for scratches.

"It doesn't have to be" she shook her head "A thank you?" She titled her head a bit "what for?"

@Roman

Castiel stood on an island in a place that he assumed to be Oblivion. "Damn gods and they're vendettas." He sighed and sat down, pulling out his phone and checking his texts. His phone disappeared the moment he pressed a button. "Damn Sprint service."

The text that she sent to castiel had been deleted somehow from her phone "what just happened, maybe ruthy can help since shes an archangel" she thought.

"Ah, yeah, its pretty cool, I like the colours, I'm surprised it isn't purple though" she smiled "how high is this on your 'scale'?"

@AsongOfIceandFire

Roman chose his flavors, "My why of thanking you for being a good friend of course." He found a table for the two. "You aren't a immature fool like the rest of them. I can actually sit and talk to you. Thats why your a good friend, and thats why I'm saying thank you."

@Nonalaka

Nonalaka said:
"Ah, yeah, its pretty cool, I like the colours, I'm surprised it isn't purple though" she smiled "how high is this on your 'scale'?"
@AsongOfIceandFire
"This is a 100." Ansom smiled. "Fastest car known to man." He nodded and paced around it again. "I am getting a little tired of purple." He motioned to his black and gray outfit. "I have decided to try some new things."

She chose her flavours swell and followed him "I'm flattered" she said with a smile "I like talking with you too!, I'm glad we can be friends."

@Roman

Angel texted ruthy and asked her to check on castiel after she told her what happened to her text.

Ruthy closed her eyes and sent a thought to castiel "are you ok castiel"

Castiel recieved the telekinetic message, but when he tried to respond, his head began to hurt. Badly. "Damn ,that god is even messin with my thoughts. I'll kill him." He sighed.

"Wow...must have been expensive..." she stopped looking at the car and turned to him. "Huh? I thought that colour kinda represented what you do and whatnot? Well I guess its fun to try new things right?"

@AsongOfIceandFire

Roman smiled, "So do I. I am glad we met." Roman took a scoop of his ice cream. "Do you have any relatives here at the school?" He asked taking another scoop of ice cream.

@Nonalaka

Nonalaka said:
"Wow...must have been expensive..." she stopped looking at the car and turned to him. "Huh? I thought that colour kinda represented what you do and whatnot? Well I guess its fun to try new things right?"
@AsongOfIceandFire
Ansom shook his head. "It was free. I know a guy." He laughed and got into the car. "Well, I am going for a joy ride." He revved the engine again.

She narrowed her eyes a little, normally when people same that, it got with illegitimate means, but heck, that was none of her business, besides, his ways might have been perfectly innocent. "Ah, alright, have fun" she said with a small smile and a wave."

@AsongOfIceandFire

i sat in my allyway doing pushups as i did everyday, sweat pouring from my forehead. "no one's ever found me yet but eventually they will." i stopped and sat down. i gazed up at the sky and laughed. "proud that im still living ma, dad?" i sstood up wiping the sweat and jumped up on a pole and started doing pull-ups. i was always ready to help someone but i rarely showed my face doing so. or slipped off when they looked away. i had no real freinds even if i went to school.no one saw me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back