• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
She held onto the sides of the seat tighter with nervousness "Woah!" It was still scary, but she had to admit it was pretty cool.

@AsongOfIceandFire

Nonalaka said:
She held onto the sides of the seat tighter with nervousness "Woah!" It was still scary, but she had to admit it was pretty cool.
@AsongOfIceandFire
They arrived at the dorms just a moment later, having reached just over 175 mph. "Well, I had fun." He smiled and got out of the car, handing the keys to a passing student. He walked over to the passenger side and opened the door. "You have arrived at your destination, milady." He chuckled.

"Thank you sir" she replied stepping out of the car, letting out a laugh. "That was really cool! I had fun too" She continued.

@AsongOfIceandFire

Ansom smiled. "Well, cool." He began to walk back to his dorm. "I will leave you alone now. I bet you want to read some more of those books. By the way, next time we practice, I will have a friend to help me." He chuckled.

@Nonalaka

shortyshot8 said:
(I think @Daniel reaver died in his sick bed xD R.I.P.)
(Do you know what patience is?)

*Adds then goes to the fright attraction and burns it down before the security guard can even get there*

''just blaze...''

*Add then walks away*

"Ah, no, I've had my entertainment for today" she chuckled "huh, alright" she didn't know if she liked the idea but she decided not to think about it for now. "By the way, thanks for tonight...I really did have a good time with you." She smiled at him. "Goodnight".

@AsongOfIceandFire

Caden was bored as he had nothing to do and no one to talk to. You would think being a demon god would be more exciting. He thought standing beside the entrance to the school kicking pebbles and watching them burst into flames. You know what I'm going to strike up conversation with the next person to walk in this door. After a while he noticed a car pulling up and a man and women getting out. The man seemed to be heading inside. Upon taking a closer look Caden realized this was the same guy he saw in the purple circle earlier. Huh I wonder what his power actually is. @AsongOfIceandFire

Ansom lied down on the couch and stared at the ceiling. "Should I ask her on a second date?" He asked himself. "Nah. There is a rule against cruel and unusual punishment." He chuckled and closed his eyes.

(( @Nonalaka sorry for the late reply. ))

Roman smiled and started the car, "So, which one do you want to go to? The one near the school or in the city?" He asked. "The one in the city is fairly larger I think." He added as he pulled away from the school.

"I guess that wasn't so bad" Dakota said as she flopped on the couch, her eyes getting heavy, she began drifting off to sleep.

"Well going to the city seems exciting! But its your decision, you're the driver after all" she replied as she looked out the window.

@Roman

Roman smiled, "I'm taking 'you' out. So, you choose." He said as he drove. "Besides, there has to be places you want to see." He told Moriko.

@Nonalaka

"Ah.. I guess.... but I don't want to be a bother" she laughed nervously. "But I guess I'd like to see the City."

@AsongOfIceandFire ))

*Add goes to the school courtyard and sits on a bench and gets out a holographic panel of the burning Fazbear's Fright place and sees the animatronic buring. He then smiled a bit sadistically*

''burn alive in night 5....hmhehehehe...''

Nonalaka said:
"Ah.. I guess.... but I don't want to be a bother" she laughed nervously. "But I guess I'd like to see the City."
@AsongOfIceandFire ))
(If you want to. That is fine.)

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Add goes to the school courtyard and sits on a bench and gets out a holographic panel of the burning Fazbear's Fright place and sees the animatronic buring. He then smiled a bit sadistically*
''burn alive in night 5....hmhehehehe...''

[/QUOTE]
(Wait....did you get Add from Elsword/)

((Fair enough uvu))

Dakota gave a yawn and a stretch naking her way to the door, fixing her hair a little before she left her dorm and began travelling down the corridor to outside.

Ansom changed into a pair of black jeans and a grey shirt. They were far away from his normal colors, but he decided to do something new. He walked outside and into the parking lot where he began to examine his new car. The Hennessy Venom GT, color orange and black.

She made her way out to the courtyard but sitting in her usual spot, bringing out another book. She spied a figure standing near a rather extravagantly coloured car in the car park, she would have assumed it was Ansom, but the figure was dressed in darker clothes that weren't his signature colours. She narrowed her eyes, to see better but it was just a bit too far away.

@AsongOfIceandFire

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman shook his head, "You wont be a bother. If going to the city is something new to you, I'll understand." He told Moriko as he stopped at a light. "I am glad we are going to get ice cream together anyways. Its been fun so far."

@Nonalaka

"Ah, thank you very much" she looked up at him. "Yeah it has been fun!" She continued to look out the window, the flowers in her hair turning pink again as she smiled to herself.

@Roman

"Oh look! Where here!" Roman said as he parked in front of a small decorated building. "Lets go inside." He nodded as he hopped out the car and opened Moriko's door. "I used to come here all the time. Me and my.... mom." He said in a low voice. He shook his head a bit, ttrying not to think of his mother.

@Nonalaka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back