• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Already?" She laughed, she wasn't sure if he was genuinely bored or he thought she would be worse at bowling than she was. "fine...hmmm... what are you in the mood for? I mean you seemed to have had it all planned out earlier.

@AsongOfIceandFire

((I'll just roll with it xD ))

"Oh?" She touched the flowers on her head "to be honest I'm not sure" she laughed, "magic dosent always make sense" she pondered for a reason but nothing came to mind.

@Roman

Nonalaka said:
"Already?" She laughed, she wasn't sure if he was genuinely bored or he thought she would be worse at bowling than she was. "fine...hmmm... what are you in the mood for? I mean you seemed to have had it all planned out earlier.
@AsongOfIceandFire

((I'll just roll with it xD ))

"Oh?" She touched the flowers on her head "to be honest I'm not sure" she laughed, "magic dosent always make sense" she pondered for a reason but nothing came to mind.

@Roman
"Planned it out? I didn't plan anything." Ansom shrugged. "Anyways. I guess I put you through enough already. We can call this date over now." He smiled and switched shoes back to his regular. "I'll drive you home in one of my faster cars."

Angel was playing in the water when her foot got stuck in a hole and couldnt get it out "help" she yelled out loud

Roman agreed with the fact that magic doesn't always makes sense, "You are right though. Magic is kind of weird." He said nodding his head, "Wanna hangout today? Ya know, when you're finished with your classes for today." He asked her smiling

@Nonalaka

"Put me through enough?" She furrowed her brows, looking confused, "what's that supposed to mean?".

@AsongOfIceandFire

"If you want, we can now, my last class is about, potions and, well im pretty ahead in that class....I guess I could skip it" she smiled, while the rabbit let out another disgruntled snort "ah, lighten up peaches!" She snuggled him then left him down.

@Roman

Roman rubbed his chin, "Ok. I guess thats nice. Where do you wanna go?" He asked looking in his pocket for his wallet.

@Nonalaka

"Hmm,... do you want to go get ice cream?" She paused "o-of course if you don't like ice cream we could do something else...." she pondered her other choices.

@Roman

Roman looked at Moriko, "Moriko, I love ice cream. We can go get some. Is that all you want to do?" He asked her looking to see if the rabbit doesn't try and kill him behind his back.

@Nonalaka

Nonalaka said:
"Put me through enough?" She furrowed her brows, looking confused, "what's that supposed to mean?".
@AsongOfIceandFire

"If you want, we can now, my last class is about, potions and, well im pretty ahead in that class....I guess I could skip it" she smiled, while the rabbit let out another disgruntled snort "ah, lighten up peaches!" She snuggled him then left him down.

@Roman
Ansom shrugged. "You were kind of hesitant when accepting this invitation, so I figured you didn't really want to go on a date with me. I don't blame you. I am pretty awful." He smiled. "Now, come on."

"Eh, no, I had a great time actually....you're actually a pretty nice guy" she smiled.

@AsongOfIceandFire

Moriko looked at him and smiled a bit "hmm, for now anyways, we'll decide what else when we get there!"

@Roman

Nonalaka said:
"Eh, no, I had a great time actually....you're actually a pretty nice guy" she smiled.
@AsongOfIceandFire

Moriko looked at him and smiled a bit "hmm, for now anyways, we'll decide what else when we get there!"

@Roman
Ansom sighed. "No need to lie. Let's go. I really want to drive a fast car." He smiled and began to walk out of the building.

"Good plan. C'mon, we can take my car." Roman said fishing for cat keys in his pocket. "Alright. Lets go." He said ubnocking his car doors.

@Nonalaka

Angel reaches for her phone to text castiel, but as she reached she shattered her ankle. She then screamed at the top of her lungs and fell into the water with her foot still in the hole.

Aerobus was walking by a lake when he heard a scream coming from yonder. "Hmmm..." He began to investigate, not becasue he wanted to help, but because he wanted to see how much trouble this person was in. "Do you need help?" He asked the person with the foot in the whole and there head in the water. He made no move to help her.

@Sweetone

((Back! I'll answer now))

"Fair enough, I wasn't lying though" she shrugged her shoulders and followed after him.

@AsongOfIceandFire

"Alrighty!" She hopped into the car beside him, "let's go!" She said excitedly.

@Roman

Sweetone said:
She looked at him "yes i need help thats why im yelling" she growled
Aerobus sighed and erased all pain off of the girl. "Okay." The hole grew larger, so she could get her foot out. "There."

Nonalaka said:
((Back! I'll answer now))

"Fair enough, I wasn't lying though" she shrugged her shoulders and followed after him.

@AsongOfIceandFire
Ansom walked outside where a Porsche Spyder was waiting. "Let's go." He climbed into the driver's seat and put the key in the ignition.

She climbed into the passenger seat "question, how much 'faster' is this thing" she asked, as she looked around, "and please don't crash and kill me, I'm not a god" she laughed nervously as she held onto the side of the seat.

@AsongOfIceandFire

Nonalaka said:
She climbed into the passenger seat "question, how much 'faster' is this thing" she asked, as she looked around, "and please don't crash and kill me, I'm not a god" she laughed nervously as she held onto the side of the seat.
@AsongOfIceandFire
"Well. On a scale of 1-10. The last car was a 3 and this is a 13." He smiled and zoomed out of the parking spot, driving down the road with extra precision, already at 80mph and still rising.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back