• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shiroe Kurona]([URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14287-daniel-reaver/ said:
@Daniel reaver[/URL] ya there?)

(A little bit of five nights at freddy's)
well....Add did work at a Pizzaria xD )))

frankieromustdie said:
"Ahh, yes. To pain." He raised an imaginary wine glass in the air as if raising a toast.
Haiiro smiles. "I can tell that you and me will get along veeeery well. So, is Al actually dead, or just injured?"

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro smiles. "I can tell that you and me will get along veeeery well. So, is Al actually dead, or just injured?"
"Beats me... Either way, things are bad." Gee fingered the mirror in his pocket. "Okay, well, you'll probably wake up soon...See you around." He combed his air out of his eyes and rubbed the mirror with his thumb, finding himself back into his dorm. He glanced in the mirror quickly, tugging at loose strands of hair before he ran out of the dorm into the courtyard. "Wonder if she'll even remember," He muttered to himself while he pulled his white gloves back on.

Haiiro sighs, waking up. "I'd better go make sure Al is dead. I don't want that bastard coming and annoying me again." She mumbles to herself, getting out of bed.

Nonalaka said:
"Alright" she smiled nervously a bit and followed him. 'Romantic?, huh, I never thought he'd have such a side to him...' she thought to herself, she wasnt complaining of course, it was nice, but it was just something she never thought about, but then again, he always seemed full of surprises.
@AsongOfIceandFire
"Have you ever seen the Northern Lights?" He asked out of nowhere. "They look pretty cool. The colors aren't set and you never know which ones will glow next." He chuckled to himself. "The only problem is the temperature. Why does it have to be so damned cold?" He smiled.

(@Daniel reaver I'm back) Al was completely stuck as if he could not move in his head he thought "There is no way this is actually happening"

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro sighs, waking up. "I'd better go make sure Al is dead. I don't want that bastard coming and annoying me again." She mumbles to herself, getting out of bed.
(Don't tell me you are going to barge in and start flinging me about xD )

"Ah, yes I've seen pictures, it looks amazing, but I assume its even more amazing in reality" she said as she walked along, smiling a little.

@AsongOfIceandFire

Nonalaka said:
"Ah, yes I've seen pictures, it looks amazing, but I assume its even more amazing in reality" she said as she walked along, smiling a little.
@AsongOfIceandFire
"I do not like looking at pictures. If I hear something is cool, I just go to it. Perks of being a god, I guess." Ansom shrugged. He suddenly stopped walking. "You know what would be better than walking to the bowling lanes? Driving in a fast car." He smiled. "Whadya say?"

"Aha yeah, a car? Sure" she replied, with a smile and a small glimmer in her eyes.

@AsongOfIceandFire

Nonalaka said:
"Aha yeah, a car? Sure" she replied, with a smile and a small glimmer in her eyes.
@AsongOfIceandFire
Ansom snapped his fingers and a Subaru WRX skidded to a halt on the road next to them. He got into the driver seat and motioned for Dakota to sit in the passenger seat. "This isn't my best car, but it'll get us where we need to go." He smiled and revved the engine.

"Wow" she replied as she got into the car "this isn't your best? It looks pretty cool to me!" She continued as she looked around the car.

@AsongOfIceandFire

Nonalaka said:
"Wow" she replied as she got into the car "this isn't your best? It looks pretty cool to me!" She continued as she looked around the car.
@AsongOfIceandFire
Ansom laughed. "I've got a whole room dedicated to cars that look and drive better than this one, but I've decided to save the fast ones for a later date." He smiled. He put the car in drive and sped down the road. "I have no idea where the bowling lanes are, by the way." He chuckled as he drove down the streets.

"A later date?" She tilted her head as she looked at him. "Wait, you don't even know where they are?!...its not like I know, I never even lived in this country before never mind being in this city.!" She continued, getting a little nervous with his fast driving.

@AsongOfIceandFire

Nonalaka said:
"A later date?" She tilted her head as she looked at him. "Wait, you don't even know where they are?!...its not like I know, I never even lived in this country before never mind being in this city.!" She continued, getting a little nervous with his fast driving.
@AsongOfIceandFire
Ansom shrugged as he swerved through traffic. "Hey. I'll find it. Don't worry." He chuckled and moved to the other side of the street, causing him to dodge oncoming traffic. "See there it is." He pointed to a building. He pulled the E-brake, causing the car to spin and eventually parallel park perfectly between two other cars. "We are here." He smiled.

Dakota just sat there, eyes widened, gripping the fabric of her dress. She was lost for words to say the least.

@AsongOfIceandFire

Nonalaka said:
Dakota just sat there, eyes widened, gripping the fabric of her dress. She was lost for words to say the least.
@AsongOfIceandFire
Ansom turned the car off and got out. He walked to the passenger. "Are ya coming? Or did you change your mind?" He asked as he held the door open.

"O-oh, of course." She got out of the car and looked at him "where did you learn to drive like that?" She was genuinely impressed by his driving skills, but still a little shaky.

@AsongOfIceandFire

Last edited by a moderator:
Nonalaka said:
"O-oh, of course." She got out of the car and looked at him "where did you learn to drive like that?" She was genuinely impressed by his driving skills, but still a little shaky.
@AsongOfIceandFire
"I taught myself." Ansom said as they walked into the building. It was a hole in the wall, but overall, it had a nice interior. "Fast cars had always interested me, so one day, I got one and learned to drive it. After that, it was all practice." He nodded and walked past the cashier, whom looked like he wanted to something, but didn't. At one of the tables, there were bowling shoes that were the exact size of Dakota's feet. Next to them were shoes that matched Ansom's feet.

"Oh, thats pretty cool!" She looked at the shoes and narrowed her eyes a little, how did they know their sizes? Did Ansom already have it planned? She just shrugged her shoulders assuming maybe he did.

@AsongOfIceandFire

"Yeah. Maybe we can ride back in one of my faster cars." Ansom chuckled before pointing at the score board. "You are up first." He smiled and sat down on one of the chair, ordering a sandwich from the waiter.

@Nonalaka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back