• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
shortyshot8 said:
Al started blushing immediately "Well whatever I don't think you're a slut"
shira smiled at him happily "thank you....your the first to say that to me" shira said as her tail moved around happily while she held her hands behind her back

Gerard reached in his pocket and found himself laying in his dorm again. He opened the curtain, just enough so that he could see out without a flood of sunlight spilling in. Al and William were gone. He pursed his lips and ran down the stairs into the courtyard, several yards away from the bench they were sitting by earlier that day.

"sweet talking doesn't matter to a succubus" shira said as her wings retracted while she giggled at him. he was sweet which was unusual considering all men usually act very sexual or resentful to her

@shortyshot8

Al started to blush again "Well yeah but you make it sound like you have no feelings which I know is not true"

"no we have feelings but its nearly impossible for a succubus to fall in love which kinda sucks" shira said to al as her tail moved around happily and she moved her hands to the front of her as she smiled

@shortyshot8

Al looked upset "That's sad.....Well honestly I feel sometimes like it's impossible for humans to fall in love heh look at us forever alone"

"like you can speak at least your mortal" shira said with a giggle before she started walking while gesturing for al to follow

@shortyshot8

Al followed her willingly "Well sometimes it suck my race is slowly dying as well and honestly there is no one out there who thinks I am good enough for them"

"I feel the same way to most of the time" shira said as she walked into the dorm building and went to her dorm and opened it while gesturing for al to come in

@shortyshot8

shira smiled as she walked into her bed room "yeah I know that feeling" she said as she undressed until she was in nothing but her bra and underwear and walked out "make your self at home" shira said as she walked into the kitchen

shira looked down "oh im so sorry im used to doing this at home and usually guys don't blush when I dress like this.... plus I feel comfy but you don't need to worry" shira said as she opened the fridge and grabbed two sodas and handed one to al

Al grabbed the soda "Th-Thanks but I mean I am a boy and you are in your underwear right now" His face turned bright red

"yeah I know but im just not used to guys blushing and looking away" shira said as she opened the soda and took a drink as her wings and tail came out "plus your cute and I don't mind if guys look at me"

Daniel reaver](sorry [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15002-sweetone/ said:
@Sweetone[/URL] we kind have to wait for @Sixxx to be back)
thana got close to al with worry in her eyes "al hang in there" she said as she looked into his eyes
((sorry guys i was out on a little phone date :) :) :)

"I think a succubus would know when some ones cute or not" shira said with a laugh as she walked out to the living room and sat down and crossing her legs

Al blushed even more but looked away to hide it "You are the first person to compliment my looks thank you"

AsongOfIceandFire said:
(Relationship goals)
i met him at the competion and he lives only like 2 towns over , he gose to my vocational campus and i didnt even know him , but all the girls i was gonna go to the mall with changed their minds and went swiming on the 2nd day and i wanted to go to this baller mall and he went with me and i really like him so we been talking ,like alot :D ))

shira smiled and pated the spot next to her "your welcome......oh and you don't have to worry about me you know using my powers on you" shira said with a smile as she looked out the window

@shortyshot8

Sixxx said:
i met him at the competion and he lives only like 2 towns over , he gose to my vocational campus and i didnt even know him , but all the girls i was gonna go to the mall with changed their minds and went swiming on the 2nd day and i wanted to go to this baller mall and he went with me and i really like him so we been talking ,like alot :D ))
(that's good)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]shira smiled and pated the spot next to her "your welcome......oh and you don't have to worry about me you know using my powers on you" shira said with a smile as she looked out the window

[/QUOTE]
(where are we with Blue and daniel)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back