• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roman said:
(( Nice. Just remember when he loses it for real, Roman will shut down his body, maybe even destroy it. ))
(Remember he is not insane yet just going to be so time skip?)

"Who are they? What happened? Whoever Al is, I thought he was dead," Gee ususally wasn't the talkative type, but it didn't matter when he was visiting nightmares. Half the time, they didn't even remember dreaming about him when they woke up.

Haiiro sighs. "Al is a complete idiot who annoyed me once, so I killed him. Somehow he came back to life and annoyed me again, so I killed him again."

Roman said:
(( Nah. ))
(Alright ima just wander) Al walked outside as calmly as he could he did not want anyone to see him cry it would not be right Al sat down on the bench alone (I'm free I kinda want to meet your new person)

Aerobus appeared in the school courtyard, looking around with a blank expression. "So this is where Ansom told me to live fo awhile. Looks boring." He sighed and walked around. "So very boring."

He shrugged. "I think you have a problem. Me? I don't have a problem. I hear voices, I killed my parents, I locked them into an eternal nightmare... See? I don't have any problems." He giggled.

Castiel sighed and snapped his fingers, causing Angel to appear right next to him. "I said walk, not fly." He chuckled and continued to walk ahead.

(ok she will be in the yard)

shira walked out of the dorm after saying good bye to ruthy "she was nice" shira said as she walked to a tree in the yard and layed down at its trunk

@shortyshot8

She giggled and held his hand "your a bad boy" she said laughing. She then picked a flower and placed it behind his ear.

Al saw a girl who was quite beautiful sit down by a tree trunk he thought he should introduce himself Al walked over and spoke calmly "Hey there what are you doing out here so late at night?"

Castiel frowned. "Bad boy? That is impossible. I am never directly harming anyone." The flower caught fire and burned to ashes, not even scorching his face.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back