• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haiiro wipes tears from her eyes, she'd laughed so hard that she ended up crying. "Why? WHY? BECAUSE I CAN!" She yells, blasting Al into a tree with enough force to easily break his spine.

Al felt the pain more than ever "GAH!!!" William was dying from loss of air while having to look at Al's body convulsing on the ground

Gee observed Haiiro with a watchful eye as she walked away. He could help the two struggling boys, but that wasn't like him. Nobody needed his help, not that he was willing to give it, anyway. He wanted to talk to her more...She seemed interesting. But he couldn't talk to her here, they'd here him. He couldn't risk that.

William's body hit the ground making it shatter and Al was passed out William at this point was dead

Haiiro closes her eyes, falling asleep silently with the door to her dorm room still open because she had forgotten to shut it.

Gee lost all color in his face. He grabbed his gloves off the ground and sprinted away back to his dorm. He couldn't be a part of this. If he helped them, or if he stayed and called for help, he'd be involved. He couldn't be involved.

Once at his dorm, he jumped onto his bed and grabbed the mirror out of his pocket. He opened it and saw exactly what he wanted--Haiiro was sleeping. He smiled and changed her dream into the scene from earlier, where she had killed or injured the boys.

Haiiro smiles in her sleep, wondering why her dream had changed to something so pleasant. It was rather abnormal compared to her usual nightmares.

Al about after an hour woke up with blurry vision and barely able to walk he used all of his strength to crawl to William's body tears filled his eyes as he knew he was dead Al spoke "Why Haiiro why would you...........DAMN IT WHY!!!!!"

Gee closed his eyes, finding himself standing inside Haiiro's dream. "Haiiro, goddess of destruction... Talk to me?" He spoke up, unashamed of his voice now. He sat onto the bench next to her.

Haiiro was confused as to why her dream had Gee in it. "You again? Why are you in my dream?" She asks inside her dream.

Al picked William's dead body up and walked slowly to the dorms setting him on the bed next to him "Sleep well William" He said with a strange smile on his face

"Guess you though about me before you fell asleep." He shrugged. He could barely hear anything over the sound of the screaming boys behind them. "I think they're dead."

shortyshot8 said:
Al's hair cooled off and he calmed down "Ahh I see it was my flame power I can't use it in this body yet" Al stood up and headed off "We will meet again in a bit Thana" William headed off to the school gates "Hey there" Al said waving as he walked over
@Daniel reaver @Sweetone
thana sat there petrified at the sudden flames that had happened and stared off into the distance with wide eyes as she slowly looked around the yard

shortyshot8 said:
(Good for now Al is a fucking lunatic who will carry William's head around)
(( Nice. Just remember when he loses it for real, Roman will shut down his body, maybe even destroy it. ))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back