• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haiiro sighs, glaring at William for a second before noticing Gee and clearing her throat, grabbing the small mirror. "I'm guessing this is yours?"

William saw the object and glanced at the boy "Hey are you ok?" Before looking back at Haiiro "You are really stupid aren't you!"

Castiel shrugged. "I have no idea. Probably, but you weren't planning on living here, were you? I mean, you do have your own dorm." He shook his head. "I said you can visit whenever, not live with me."

"Yes...yes..." Gee whispered, trying to disguise his high voice. He didn't want people knowing; he wasn't telling them, anyway. Nobody would know...nobody cared who he was attracted to anyway, right? He reached for the mirror and took it out of Haiiro's hands, running his gloved fingers of the scratched surface. Scratches were okay, as long as it wasn't broken. Gee stood up awkwardly, loosing his footing and almost tripping. "Sorry..." The girl seemed annoyed.

Angel looked up at him "yeah i know i was just asking if boys were allowed in girls dorms or reversed" she said and pulled her hair into a messy bun.

Ruthy looked at Al and smiled "i look over angel when i can and i saw she helped you one day with her water power" she said

Haiiro sighs. "Be careful, geez. Next time something like that happens I'll crush the thing." She says, glaring at Will. "As for you will you shut up already, I obviously don't care."

Castiel leaned back on the couch. "I would think so. If not, I really do not care. What are they going to do? Kick me out? Yeah, like that'll do much." He rolled his eyes.

Gee tilted his head down to shoot an disapproving stare at the girl, his hair falling in front of his face again. He took off his fancy white gloves and wrapped them around the mirror before shoving it in his pocket. "Try me." He whispered, barely audible, before backing away slowly.

William looked a bit annoyed "Were you listening Al's back!" Al looked confused "Angel that name sounds familiar"

(Clover is on the hill next to the school courtyard)

frankieromustdie said:
Gee tilted his head down to shoot an disapproving stare at the girl, his hair falling in front of his face again. He took off his fancy white gloves and wrapped them around the mirror before shoving it in his pocket. "Try me." He whispered, barely audible, before backing away slowly.
shortyshot8 said:
William looked a bit annoyed "Were you listening Al's back!" Al looked confused "Angel that name sounds familiar"
Haiiro grins mischievously, standing up. "What was that? I couldn't quite hear you?" She says, cracking her knuckles and ignoring Will, obviously not listening to him at all. "If it's a fight ya' want it's a fight you'll get, so I'll give ya' a chance, what did you just say to me?"

Al tried to remember but could not "Not a clue!" He said while laughing

William put his arm in front of Haiiro "WE DON'T NEED MORE DEATH!!!" He said as the air around him started to chill

She smiled "its ok you may meet her again if she ever comes back down fron the clouds, she likes a guy so shes kinda missing" she said and sat down with Al

Haiiro frowns, blasting Will away with a small blast of pure destructive energy. "Shut the hell up." She says, glaring at him angrily.

William struggled to stand back up while blood dripped out of his mouth he took the blood ripped his shirt open and made a X on his chest Al's eyes turned blood red as he rushed over to William he spoke "What happened!?!"

Sweetone said:
She giggled and poked his side to see if he was ticklish and if she could have something on him.
Castiel didn't flinch, but instead looked over at Angel. "Don't. You will just embarass yourself." He stood up. "I am super bored. Let's do something."

Gee raised his eyebrows and a sneer tugged ever-so-slightly at the corners of his mouth. "Who are you?" He tried to be as quiet as possible. He cleared his throat, preparing to repeat himself once he realized that his words weren't audible. "Who are you?" He spoke up this time, but cringed as he heard his own voice. It was so small, like a child's. He closed his eyes and clenched his fists together behind his back in embarrassment. I'm not going to fight. He told himself. No, I won't...

Haiiro smiles. "Who am I? I'm the goddess of destruction." She says, tempted to just blow Gee to pieces for the hell of it. "So, are ya' scared yet?" She asks, sitting back down on the bench and deciding that Gee wasn't worth wasting her time on.

Castiel furrowed his brow. "We can laugh at the misfortunes of others, but I doubt you are into that stuff." He shrugged. "We can take a walk and see what happens." He suggested.

William answered Al "They are going to fight we can't have more death!" Al looked very serious as he knew this might kill him "GOD MODE!!!" The power surge sent ripples of energy across the ground

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back