• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
"yeah thats fine i like going for walks" she said and smiled. "give me two min" she said as she ran to her dorm to change and then came back. She was wearing jean shorts and a shirt and nike shoes.

Gee sighed and sat down on the sidewalk, a good distance away from the two people sitting on the bench. He ran his fingers through his greasy mess of hair. "Good choice, I wouldn't be much fun anyway." He muttered. He picked fights constantly, but he was never actually willing to fight. Who was he kidding? He couldn't fight. Only in his dreams.

Haiiro sighs, staring back up at the clouds. "Feel free to go the hell away. I'm busy, well, not really, but I just don't want to be bothered." She says angrily.

Al began to get annoyed at Haiiro as he slowly walked over to her "You really don't recognise me that's sad to say the least after all my name is Alph"

Sweetone said:
"yeah thats fine i like going for walks" she said and smiled. "give me two min" she said as she ran to her dorm to change and then came back. She was wearing jean shorts and a shirt and nike shoes.
Castiel smiled and hooked Angel's arms in his own. "Let us be off." He csaid before walking out of the dorm and towards the school courtyard. "So, what do you do for fun?" He asked, trying to make small talk.

"I was just on my way there, anyway, happy camper." He tried to speak as manly as he could but it didn't work. He didn't have it in him. He sounded like an eight year old boy.

She smiled and looked at him "i like to draw, to play sports, read, make friends and probably more" she said. "what about you, what do you like to do" she asked

Haiiro glares at Al. "And here I was thinking you were dead. It seems I should have checked before assuming that you were." She says, snapping her fingers and sending Al forty feet into the air almost instantly.

Sweetone said:
She smiled and looked at him "i like to draw, to play sports, read, make friends and probably more" she said. "what about you, what do you like to do" she asked
Castiel laughed. "What do I like to do for fun? Mess with people's heads. Make them think that I actually care about what they say, and then crush them." He laughed again.

Gee's eyes widened as he watched Haiiro use her powers. He didn't know what they were talking about, but he wasn't going to ask. It didn't concern him, and he definitely wasn't worth being thrown into the sky for.

Sweetone said:
She looked at him kinda hurt "wait are you going to crush my feelings" she asked looking at him
"Depends of what I feel like." Castiel looked over at Angel. "But, most likely I will keep you around." He smiled and messed up her hair by flapping his wing and hitting her on the head.

Al could feel that if he fell this far he would die again he needed to think "Ahha!" Al called out to William "Bro catch me!!!" William ran over and caught Al and Al spoke again "Well here I was thinking that you killed me on accident hmph........If you are going to hurt me that's fine but!" Al stood in front of William "Touch my brother and I will kill you!!"

Haiiro smiles, sending Will thirty feet into the air instead and blasting Al away with pure destructive energy. "No, it was no accident. I was sick of you bothering me." She says, standing up and glaring at Al.

shortyshot8 said:
Al could feel that if he fell this far he would die again he needed to think "Ahha!" Al called out to William "Bro catch me!!!" William ran over and caught Al and Al spoke again "Well here I was thinking that you killed me on accident hmph........If you are going to hurt me that's fine but!" Al stood in front of William "Touch my brother and I will kill you!!"
(You do realize that both of those people in that scenario would either die or get seriously injured. With that kind of momentum, it would be hard to stop xD )

Al turned wide eyed as William fell thirty feet he could not move

AsongOfIceandFire said:
(You do realize that both of those people in that scenario would either die or get seriously injured. With that kind of momentum, it would be hard to stop xD )
(Don't bring logic into this RP xD )

Haiiro started juggling William in the air using blasts of destructive energy. "Well, at least I am no longer bored." She thinks to herself, smiling.

Gee frowned. "Is this what happy campers like you do for fun?" He asked, setting a toothpick between his teeth and settled down onto his back.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro started juggling William in the air using blasts of destructive energy. "Well, at least I am no longer bored." She thinks to herself, smiling.
(Damn it. It bothers me so much that you just used two diferent tenses in that post. OCD shutdown.)

Al tried to light his hand on fire but with this body he could not Al spoke "Why are you doing this!?!" William was having trouble breathing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back