• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
shira looked at the boy "oh im just relaxing" she said as she watched the boy. every one here was so cute to her she loved it. shira layed there while looking up at the boy

@shortyshot8

Al blushed a little with such a beautiful girl looking at him he stuck out his hand and smiled "I'm Alph also known as Al what's your name?"

Castiel chuckled. "No need to be sorry." He squeezed Angel's hand quickly. A sudden beep was heard coming from Cas's wrist. He looked at the watch on his right arm and sighed. "I need to go." He smiled a little. "We can hang out later, okay?"

Castiel sighed, appearing next to the one named Aerobus. "I thought I told you not to come to Earth." "You did, but a friend told me to come, so I did." Aerobus said. "Well, you have to leave...now or I must-" Cas was cut off whenever Aerobus removed the existence around him, causing the fabric of the space-time to be erased around Castiel. Reality soon fixed itself, but the archangel was nowhere to be seen. "No one tells me what to do."

shira smiled as he told her before her tail and wings came out "im a-a s-su-succubus" she said as she looked at al with just her eyes while her head was still looking slightly away

"well usually when I tell some one they either run in fear or try to touch me" shira said as she smiled at al while still watching him with just her eyes

Al blushes "I'm truly sorry about that but I mean I know you are beautiful but why would they touch you it's just not right"

Aerobus continued to wander around the courtyard, looking at all the passing students and all the scenary. "Author must've been at an Writer's block whenever he made this world." He muttered.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](you could interact with shira and al)

[/QUOTE]
(Three-way rps are difficult, and I don't want to make anything too confusing)

"im a succubus we are creatures made to draw any and every creature to us" shira said as she smiled more at him "we can even change our bodys to appeal to a specific some one if we want" shira said as her chest went flat as a board

(oh ok)

"I know but we are made to take control of any one plus we can make them do what we want them to so we kind of bring it on our self's.... I know its kind of bad but most of the time I want them too but I dint want to look like a slut so I act offended" shira said as her chest went back to normal and her blush went away

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back