• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
shira slightly frowned and looked away "I don't have one" she said softly as she set her soda down and held her hands on her lap "guys usualy don't go for women that survive off of sexual activity"

@shortyshot8

@shortyshot8

Last edited by a moderator:
Blue woke up with a smile looking at Daniels sweet peacefull face and smiled , placing her hand softly on his cheek he whisphers goodmorning to hims and grins

Blue smiled when shes pulled closer giving him soft kisses on the neck she grins " i love you " she says quielty to him before falling back to sleep

Daniel smiled slightly in his sleep before waking up a while later and looking around then down at blue "good mourning love" he whispered as he slowly slid away from blue and sat up being careful not to wake her

@Sixxx @Sixxx

(Sorry my internet is a bitch) Al smirked "I don't think that's all there is to you I think you're kind sweet and caring"

"I know but no boy stays around long enough to know that side most just stay for one night then leave" shira said softly as a small tear slid down her face

@shortyshot8

Al wiped the tear away from her face "That's because they look at you from the outside I look at the inside"

shira looked over at al as he wipd the tear away "that is true but they only stay because of my out side any ways" shira said as she stared into al's eyes

@shortyshot8

shira blushed slightly as she slowly moved closer to al while still staring into his eyes and not blinking as her tail wagged rapidly "I..i" she whispered as she slowly moved closer

@shortyshot8

shira slowly slid onto al while still staring into his eyes. she didn't know what to say she couldn't even control her self at that moment. she slowly slid her hands onto al's chest then up to his cheeks

@shortyshot8

Al started to blush but did not move as he was lost in her beautiful eyes

(Jeopardy waiting music xD )

(I'm going to sleep)

(sorry I fell asleep for a little bit)

shira slowly moved her face closer to his as her tail wagged happily before she slowly closed her eyes and moved to kiss him. " why am I doing this hes just a stranger....but I-I" she thought

@shortyshot8

"Ah, hey there Roman!" She said as she walked over smiling, "nothing much, how are you today?" Peaches was following behind.

@AsongOfIceandFire

Daniel reaver]"s-sure" shira said as she looked up at add @shortyshot8 [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14287-daniel-reaver/ said:
@Daniel reaver[/URL] and reason why i tagged you in it cuz ur probably the dorm that heard it the most...)))

Nonalaka said:
"Ah, hey there Roman!" She said as she walked over smiling, "nothing much, how are you today?" Peaches was following behind.
@AsongOfIceandFire
Ansom smiled. "Great! I would teleport us there, but I think walking is more romantic." He chuckled and and began to walk slowly. "Come on. We are burning the day away the longer we stay here."

"Alright" she smiled nervously a bit and followed him. 'Romantic?, huh, I never thought he'd have such a side to him...' she thought to herself, she wasnt complaining of course, it was nice, but it was just something she never thought about, but then again, he always seemed full of surprises.

@AsongOfIceandFire

*Himeragi goes to the underground subway and gets on a train thats filled with people. There was some news going on about a molester being reported on the train so Himeragi leaned her back against the door after it closed, hoping she was safe from any attack from the molester on the train*

*While Add defeated the demon, he sat on the ground while his Diabolic Armor disappeared*

''damn..hahaha...that was fun''

*Add then made a panel which is used like a computer reading the news. He then saw an article about a fright attraction called Fazbear's Fright. It said a security guard became traumatized after working the 4rth night. Before the fright attraction was made, Add loses his job due to the last Pizzaria closing down. He then thought to himself then said the last 6 words to himself*

''
30 years ago they used to be just toys....just...playmates...but then it happened. the fire in their became unstoppable, indestructible, they were machines ready for their final act. but 30 years have passed, the patrons renewed the franchise, rebuilt the night mare...poor fools...what the fuck have they done?''

(@Daniel reaver ya there?)

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Himeragi goes to the underground subway and gets on a train thats filled with people. There was some news going on about a molester being reported on the train so Himeragi leaned her back against the door after it closed, hoping she was safe from any attack from the molester on the train*

*While Add defeated the demon, he sat on the ground while his Diabolic Armor disappeared*

''damn..hahaha...that was fun''

*Add then made a panel which is used like a computer reading the news. He then saw an article about a fright attraction called Fazbear's Fright. It said a security guard became traumatized after working the 4rth night. Before the fright attraction was made, Add loses his job due to the last Pizzaria closing down. He then thought to himself then said the last 6 words to himself*

''
30 years ago they used to be just toys....just...playmates...but then it happened. the fire in their became unstoppable, indestructible, they were machines ready for their final act. but 30 years have passed, the patrons renewed the franchise, rebuilt the night mare...poor fools...what the fuck have they done?''

[/QUOTE]
(A little bit of five nights at freddy's)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back