• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Alright" Dakota walked over to the lane and picked up a bowling ball, then took her turn, she rolled a strike, but it was probably just beginners luck. She turned and bowed jokingly, "your turn ~"

@AsongOfIceandFire

Ansom shrugged and bowled twice, both being gutters. "Darn." He said before placing himself back on the chair. "I am not that good at bowling." He was lying, but he didn't feel like beating Dakota on their date. "Your turn, my friend."

@Nonalaka

Last edited by a moderator:
Angel was walking in the river alone and kicking at the water and smiled.

Ruthy was on the roof of the school watching everything that was going on.

Dakota raised an eyebrow at him "that was a pathetic attempt to look bad at something" she mumbled to herself, walking up to take her turn, hitting 6 the first time and three the next "ach!" She laughed, hoping that he would at least try a little next turn.

@AsongOfIceandFire

Ansom grabbed the ball and rolled it. It hit the very first pin before turning and going straight into the gutter. On his next roll, he hit one pin on the side. "There. Was that a better attempt." He smiled and sat down, grabbing the sandwich that the waiter just brought to him.

@Nonalaka

Metaphysics said:
"Yay!" Esh cheered. "What's your name mister?" She asked. "I'm Esh, I'm a star from the night sky!"
Zero smiled, still walking towards the strange door. "My name is Zero. Zero the Hero!" He made a strange pose, awaiting approval.

((The pose looks like this. You might remember it if you've seen the movie it's from.))

boom-boom-firepower.jpg

PixelScoreMC said:
Zero smiled, still walking towards the strange door. "My name is Zero. Zero the Hero!" He made a strange pose, awaiting approval.
((The pose looks like this. You might remember it if you've seen the movie it's from.))

boom-boom-firepower.jpg
(Boom. Boom. Firepower)

Dakota rolled her eyes "alright, I'm not dumb, you're too perfect to be that bad at bowling." She paused "t-that didn't come out right..." she silently scolded herself for sounding weird.

@AsongOfIceandFire

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom shrugged and bowled twice, both being gutters. "Darn." He said before placing himself back on the chair. "I am not that good at bowling." He was lying, but he didn't feel like beating Dakota on their date. "Your turn, my friend."
@Nonalaka
Does that mean castiel is a great bowler too?)

Metaphysics said:
"Zeeroo!" Esh cheered as she hugged his leg and looked up with a cute smile. "Hero!"
Zero walked with her on his leg, looking like he was determined to drag her. "You can't weigh me down! Rawr!" Do I HAVE to kill her? She's so cute and innocent. Maybe I'll just lock her up in a cell... in the void. Yeah, I can do that. But... She'll cry. Wait a second, why do I even care? She was a total bitch. But now she's the way she's SUPPOSE to be. Maybe I can adopt her. That would be interesting.

Zero snapped his fingers, a loud boom heard behind the strange door. "Okay, let's go." He opened the door, revealing an innocent bedroom. The walls had colorful posters, and a queen sized bed with black sheets laid in the corner. A tall dresser stood next to the bed, tinted a slight black. There were two children playing with toys on the ground, one looking to be around the age of 6, and the other to be around the age of 8. "These are my nephews... Uh..." Dammit Zero, think of some names. "The girl is Lisa, and the boy's name is Cameron." Brilliant. "You can play with them here okay? I have to go do some shopping and come back with snacks." I'm actually about to go destroy your home and devour it. "I'll be back." Hopefully she won't find out those are just reformed shadows that I'm controlling... It's hard to control 3 bodies at once, including my own.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota rolled her eyes "alright, I'm not dumb, you're too perfect to be that bad at bowling." She paused "t-that didn't come out right..." she silently scolded herself for sounding weird.
@AsongOfIceandFire
Ansom raised an eyebrow. "Too perfect, huh?" He laughed. "Thanks...I guess." He shook his head and took a bite out of his sandwich "It is your turn."

Roman smiled and knelt down to pet, Peaches. "Watcha doin, Moriko? Classes just ended?" Roman asked standing up again.

@Nonalaka

"Ah, I didn't mean it that way, just stop letting me win, I'd rather be challenged" she replied, she took her turn, getting a spare. "Your turn" she said, sitting at the table.

@AsongOfIceandFire

"Yeah, for now anyways, what about you?" She replied, peaches snorted and moved back slightly. "Oh, cmon don't be a baby peaches" she said picking him up "stop being rude!" She scolded at the rabbit. "Sorry about him, he has a temper" she laughed sounding a bit embarrassed.

@Roman

Nonalaka said:
"Ah, I didn't mean it that way, just stop letting me win, I'd rather be challenged" she replied, she took her turn, getting a spare. "Your turn" she said, sitting at the table.
@AsongOfIceandFire
Ansom shrugged. "If you insist." He grabbed the ball, turned around so that he was facing away from the lane, and he rolled the ball backwards. He got a strike. He smiled quickly and sat down. "If it is a challenge you want..." He chuckled.

Roman smiled, "Nah, its ok. Maybe he isn't used to me being around." He told Moriko before looking at Peaches again. "Oh, and I just got back from talking to my dad. He loved my blueprint, which is great, because I'd have to make another if he didn't." Roman said laughing a bit.

@Nonalaka

She smirked at him "I knew it" walking up to take her turn, she took a deep breath, she was going to have to try now. She knocked down all of them accept one the first time, then knocking down the last pin. "Ah jeez" she mumbled to her self, but she had a smile on her face.

@AsongOfIceandFire

Ansom took his turn, hitting all the pins except the 7th and the 10th. "Oh, man." He groaned. He bowled his second turn and hit the 7th pin, the ball curving and touching the 10th pin, which wobbled but did not fall. "Damn." Ansom sighed and sat down on the chair with a huff. "Your turn." He mumbled angrily.

@Nonalaka

"Ah perhaps, he's a sweetie really" the small rabbit snorted again, moriko laughed at the rabbit then turned to Roman "that's great news!" She chimed, her hair flowers glowing a little.

@Roman

Roman nodded, "It is indeed. I'm glad he liked it." He said, noticing the flowers grow in, Moriko's hair. "Hey. Some flowers just grew in your hair. What's that signify?" He asked looking at the newly grown flowers.

@Nonalaka

She chuckled a bit "Ah, don't tell me you're a sore loser~" she said before she threw a strike, clapping her hands. She made her way back to the table.

@AsongOfIceandFire

Nonalaka said:
She chuckled a bit "Ah, don't tell me you're a sore loser~" she said before she threw a strike, clapping her hands. She made her way back to the table.
@AsongOfIceandFire
"I am the biggest sore loser....ever. If anyone is more of a sore loser than me, I will cry." Ansom chuckled and stood up. "I am bored. What do you want to do now?" He asked, finishing off his sandwich.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back