• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Hm?, no I'm an only child unfortunately, what about you." she said, then she took a bit of ice cream "wow this stuff is pretty good!"

@Roman

...♅Akira slowly walked away from the grave and back into the subway, catching the subway. His form had changed, back to a regular Human/Sanctum hybrid. The cart soon cam to a stop. He slowly walked out of the cart and up a flight of stairs, going into the nearest café, which just so happened to be the largest It was an open mic night, so Akira decided to sing. This was the first time he had done so in public. Akira spoke out to the Human audience♅...

sadao_maou_43751.jpg

“ I'm going to sing a song I made. So.. yeah. ”

...♅Akira manifested a band and began singing, his voice being surprisingly perfect. The band began playing halfway through the first sentence♅...

“ You just do not notice that we

Are gifted just for being Sanctums

We are absolute predators

We do not even have any enemies

Maybe there's an animal that's watching us

Thinking that "Someday we will beat them down"

I wish we'd bury our fingers

With our arms right through our sleeves

'Cause that we are at no doubt

The Sanctums, very few lives

That were born with the fate

Of dying for someone

A human baby, when will they found out?

That at a point when we're born we are

We're not so bad

I keep calling out to you

Maybe one day I'll meet you

Where you've ended up

But for now I'll hold my own

With the memory of you

Standing beside me.. ”

Last edited by a moderator:
i stopped and grabed a bottle of water, drinking it until it was gone. i then went to a icecream shop and asked for a strawberry shake. when i got it and was told to pay i gave the cashier one cent. "tab me" i said and bolted our unaware of two people talking. i bolted out of the doors and jumped up onto the sign above the cashier who had run out with a phone and i heard sirens. "hey! up here!" i called and fell on the guy. i then ran off and lifted a pothole and jumped down hoping i was not followed.

@Nonalaka @Roman

Aerobus walked around the school courtyard, eventually sitting on a bench . "I wonder when I will see Ansom." He shrugged and lied down on the bench, his feet hanging off.

Roman nodded, "My cousin, Han. He's been here a while before me. Though I haven't spoken to him in time." He said wiping his mouth. "That's pretty much it, if you count his adopted sister."

@Nonalaka

"Eeek!" Morikos Hair flowers glowed bright orange as she covered her ears from the noise of the sirens.

Aerobus pulls out a pencil and throws it in the air. A few moments later, the pencil imploded, taking in the fabric of reality itself before mending. He chuckled softly, but without emotion. "Too easy."

i ran in the sewers and came up in the same pothole! "oh shit..." the cops saw me and i ran barley dodging bullets into the shop again. i threw the shake away, i was no litterer! "oh hello people! sorry but i got some peeps after me c ya!" i ran off locking eyes with a orange flower hair girl and another guy. i left a scent trail hoping they followed.

i got back to my allyway place and placed my hands on my knees and panted. "all that over a 12.99 strawberry shake!" i laughed stretching up. those people at the shop... i knew them both from school.

@Nonalaka @Roman

Last edited by a moderator:
Dakota let out a sigh as she walked back through the courtyard, she looked over to the bench she normally sat at, but there was already someone there, she walked past him as she glanced around for somewhere else to sit.

@AsongOfIceandFire

Aerobus sat up and reached into his pocket, pulling out three small metal pellets. They were a black color and the rolled around in his palm. He sighed emotionlessly and stood up. "I wonder where the dorms are." He said aloud.

Angel felt strange when she saw him like he was hiding something, she wanted to follow him but she didnt know what he was

Roman noticed Moriko was a little startled by the sirens, "You'll be okay. I think they're gone now. So, what do you wanna do now?" He asked her as he payed for the ice cream.

@Nonalaka

Dakota was sitting on the grass a bit away from the parculiar boy. He must be new to the school she thought. Glancing up from her book at him for a moment. Was he asking aloud on purpose so someone would volunteer? She knew she didn't want to be creepy so she'd only help if asked.

i sat in my bed looking up at the stars. "maybe they will walk by here! i hope so cause im lonely here..." i sighed. being in here for over 3 years and keeping to yourself can get tiresome.

"Hmm... well you lived here right? Where's the coolest place to go around here?" She didn't know where she wanted to go really she just wanted to explore the place.

@Roman

Roman rubbed his chin and thought, "I could get us into a nightclub. Though we aren't the legal drinking age, I still have my ways to get us in." He explained. "I don't suggest it though." He shivered at the thought of him being drunk. I don't wanna go through that again.

@Nonalaka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back