• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Social problems? I just don't like crowds.." man this person sure was forward she thought to herself, but he didn't seem too bad, weird to think he had social problems.. she continued to ponder to herself.

@shortyshot8

William smiled "Al talked a lot about how inside he felt you were stronger than him which is shocking to me"

"....that's an odd thought" she said, furrowing her brows a little as she shuffled her feet a bit.

@shortyshot8

((Oh right uvu; should we do a time skip so you can rejoin? :D @Roman))

She looked at him with disbelief ."I'm sorry but I believe you are mistaken... I'm just a forest nymph!" She wasn't sure where he was getting this theory from but she was sure it was false.

@shortyshot8

William patted her on the head "I am never wrong about anything but I suppose you can ask him yourself heh" William's mark on his chest started to glow

"Wait, what?" She stared at the glowing, stepping back a bit.

(( I'll wait for you and Shorty to finish your interaction ))

@Nonalaka

((@shortyshot8

((Huh, if he dissapears this time I might make my character leave ;u;))

(Al is dead it's just his presence) Al spoke "I cannot see you for I am blind at this point but I can hear you and sense you so I can tell you just waved"

"Oh, A-alright" this was making her feel increasingly uncomfortable, talking with the dead isn't an everyday thing.

@shortyshot8

((@Roman @shortyshot8 we'll time skip soon if that's alright ovo;/))

Nonalaka said:
"Oh, A-alright" this was making her feel increasingly uncomfortable, talking with the dead isn't an everyday thing.
@shortyshot8

((@Roman @shortyshot8 we'll time skip soon if that's alright ovo;/))
(( Alright. ))

Al started to laugh "You still don't get it do you *Sigh* Heh I am your guardian" This means that Al will protect her as much as he can "But I cannot stay for long so I must bid you farewell" And with that Al disappeared into Moriko (Let's do the skip)

Moriko stood there for a bit, trying to process the information. She then looked at her watch. "Its rather late, I should go..." with that she gave a wave and walked off to her dorm.

((@shortyshot8 let's skip forward now))

Roman ran down the dorm building stairs fast as possible. "Can't be late! I just can't!" He said as he ran. He looked back remembering he forgot something and BAM! He had bumped into either something or someone.

@Nonalaka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back