• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roman nodded, "In that case, welcome to the school." He said rubbing his chin, "So, have you met any of our 'great' classmastes?" Roman asked laughing a little

@Nonalaka

(( That thing was scary right? xD )

((Oh okay xD @shortyshot8 ))

"Thank you" she looked at him, puzzled "great classmates?.... I don't think so?" She laughed a little.

((Yes indeedy xD ))

@Roman

Roman laughed with Moriko, "I was being sarcastic." He laughed a bit more before looking at the time. "Oh looky there. I have to get goin'. See you around?" He asked standing up.

@Nonalaka

Moriko looked over to the boy with white hair by the entrance, she felt like she had seen him somewhere before but wasn't sure where.

@shortyshot8

"Oh," she chuckled a bit "y-yeah sure" she smiled brightly and gave a small wave.

@Roman

Roman waved as he walked away, "Alright. How about tomorrow?" He asked smiling.

@Nonalaka

"Yeah, I'll see you then" her hair flowers turning pink again as she smiled at him.

@Roman

She tilted her head slightly, "do I know you?" She asked

@shortyshot8

Morikos eyes widened a bit. "Al?, was he your relative? What did he say?"

@shortyshot8

"Yes he is. He said mostly of how kind and beautiful you were and he was not lying but somehow he.........He's dead"

"Oh my...." she froze, the flowers in her hair turned grey "I'm sorry..." she frowned.

@shortyshot8

William smiled a fake smile "But it's ok he also said that there is something about you he just didn't know what it was but he liked it"

"O-oh" she pulled at the sleeves of her sweater, she was lost for words to say the least, it was a awkward topic and didn't know how to react.

@shortyshot8

"Eh?" She gave him a confused look. "Do what?"

@shortyshot8

William pointed to her sweater "You pull on those when you are nervous I'm not sure why but he said I can help you"

"O-oh, I never noticed I did that... but I don't think I need help with it to be honest" she gave him a confused look.

@shortyshot8

William smurked "Al also told me of how you have some social problems I can understand that part it's the same with me"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back