• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
(( I'll start. Lol ))

Roman was reading a book at the library, until he got bored and almost fell asleep. So, he stood up and went to thr courtyard. As he wandered around he found a sleeping girl, he was confused to why she was sleep outside, so he woke her up. "Hey. Hey, are you awake?" He asked tapping her

@Nonalaka

The girl woke up in a panic, letting out a yelp and sat up. She stared at him, looking a bit embarrassed about waking up in such a way. "I-im awake, i-i guess I just lost track of time and fell asleep..."

@Roman

Roman nodded, "That makes sense." He looked at his watch and smiled a bit. "For someone who lost track of time, you are lucky it isn't late." Roman said putting his arm to his side.

@Nonalaka

"Huh?..w-wait" she checked the time. "I missed all my morning classes?!...o-oops" she rubbed the sides of her head. "Thanks for waking me...what's your name?" She asked tilting her head to the side.

@Roman

((Sorry I was eating dinner ;u;))

"The name is, Roman." He said smiling. He looked at the girl, "What's your name?" He asked putting his hands in his pockets.

@Nonalaka

"Ah, my name is Moriko, nice to meet you Roman" she smiled politely at him. The flowers in her hair turning from white to light pink.

@Roman

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman noticed the flowers change in color, "Beautiful name. Do you mind explaining the flower in your hair?" He asked. "If you don't want to, I'm perfectly ok with that."

@Nonalaka

"Thank you" she said with a smile, she then touched one of the flowers on her hair "oh, yes my flowers! Sure I can tell you" she looked at the ground for a bit, her eyes glowing a bright green briefly then a small group of white flowers grew in front of her. "Any plant life I grow or heal, grows these little flowers on them, sort of like my trademark" she giggled "the ones in my hair just sort of grow there, I guess I grow them subconsciously, the flowers change colour, according to my current mood." The flowers both on the ground and her hair started turning multiple colours "I can change them without emotions too." She looked at him and smiled nervously "not very intimidating huh".

@Roman

"Doesn't have to be intimidating. Its a very beautiful power." Roman said admiring the flowers, when they started to change multiple colors he smiled. "This is honestly great...." He told her smiling, "....interesting also."

@Nonalaka

Morikos face lit up at this comment "y-you really think so? Most people just laugh at it...." her voice trailed off a bit. Just then a small rabbit came darting from across the courtyard jumping onto Morikos lap. "Ah! This is peaches" she laughed as she patted the rabbits head.

@Roman

Roman smiled, "I think so indeed. I don't care what the power is, its the person that holds it." He smiled as the rabbit hopped over to Moriko. "Peaches? What a cute rabbit." Roman stood up, "I can make anything I want into a real thing." Roman reached out a hand and made two chairs appear. "See?" He asked

@Nonalaka

She smiled up at him, he didn't seem obsessed with violence like a lot of the other students, she liked that about him as she was a peaceful person. "That's amazing!" She said looking at him with awe. The rabbit twitched its nose a little and moriko let out a laugh "he says he's not cute he's manly." She gave the rabbit a hug.

@Roman

Roman looked at Peaches, "I'll try not to make him angry, Moriko." He said as the thought of a manly rabbit popped in his head, he let out a slight chuckle. "So, I never seen you around. Are you new?" He asked looking at Moriko with a smile.

@Nonalaka

(( When you said 'Many Rabbit' I thought of this

4746727808_ba5e7ba904.jpg
))

((Omg xD ))

The rabbits nose twitched again as Moriko giggled a little again then turned to Roman, "Ah well, Im moderately new I guess" she said as she smiled and tugged at her sleeves "I don't make much of an impression" she laughed a bit.

@Roman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back