• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nonalaka said:
She groaned in annoyance "Yes smart, but I can't fix what your magic messes around with!" She pouted "you can be a real jerk sometimes..." a small tremor shook.
@AsongOfIceandFire
Ansom nodded. "Keep calling me a jerk. That'll really make me want to help you." He chuckled and stood up. "Fine. You want me to reverse the magic. I will, but you have to....ah...." He began to think before snapping his fingers. "You have to go on a date with me." He extended his hand. "Deal?"

"A date?" She hesitated for bit pulling at the sleeves of her sweater. "....fine, one date" She shook his hand "deal".

@AsongOfIceandFire

...♅Akira continued to sit on the rooftop, soon standing up and switching forms. He vanished, appearing within the city, walking through the streets. He soon went underground and got onto a train, it's destination unknown. He placed both of his hands into his pockets and leaned against a railing, blankly staring ahead of him. The hustle and bustle of the train cart was relatively low, with only a few people talking around him♅...

“ ... ”

tumblr_nb7mvdeZha1twaj7lo1_500_zpssnl6cdgp.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Nonalaka said:
"A date?" She hesitated for bit pulling at the sleeves of her sweater. "....fine, one date" She shook his hand "deal".
@AsongOfIceandFire
Ansom smiled. "Perfect." He snapped his fingers, reversing the effect immediately. "I will pick you up tomorrow at seven." H chuckled and sat back down on the couch.

"Thank you" she sighed in relief. "I can sleep in peace!" She paused, "see you tomorrow then" she gave a small wave and left.

@AsongOfIceandFire

Ansom sighed and lied down. "A date? Why did I say a date?" He slapped himself on the forehead. "So much for the no dating rule." He mumbled to himself.

...♅Akira remained in his position as the train reached a platform and stopped. The doors opened and the humans walked past him, not giving him a second look. Soon, the cart was empty, with only Akira standing within it. His power was concealed, so to mainly everyone with adept sensory skills, he was a regular Human♅...

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]...♅Akira remained in his position as the train reached a platform and stopped. The doors opened and the humans walked past him, not giving him a second look. Soon, the cart was empty, with only Akira standing within it. His power was concealed, so to mainly everyone, he was a regular Human♅...

[/QUOTE]
*Himeragi got on the same train as Akira trying to go to the 'Lunar Hearts' band's studio (or place idk). She saw Akira and looked back at the job application for Lumina in her hand. She then smiled and looks back at Akira and decides to greet him*

''hello, how's your day?'' ^.^

Meanwhile Dakota was instantly regretting her decision. The loud nagging about looks turned into a series of excited piercing spueals and giggles suggesting hair and outfits for her date, Dakota curled up on the couch with a pillow over her head, eyes closed as moriko chimed to herself.

@AsongOfIceandFire

((I'm guessing we'll have a time skip?))

...♅Akira's train of thought was interrupted as a female spoke to him. He looked up, recognizing her as the one he let go at the Estate. He brushed the fact off and forced a convincing smile, replying to her♅...

“ Good, I suppose. How is yours? ”

tumblr_mo7cnaFZi31rjf4f5o1_500_zpsxnfhrkeh.gif

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira's train of thought was interrupted as a female spoke to him. He looked up, recognizing her as the one he let go at the Estate. He brushed the fact off and forced a convincing smile, replying to her♅...
“ Good, I suppose. Yours? ”

tumblr_mo7cnaFZi31rjf4f5o1_500_zpsxnfhrkeh.gif

[/QUOTE]
*Himeragi then crossed one of her legs over the other in. She was wearing almost like a black summer dress with a cherry blossom head band. You can still see her blue left eye and red right eye*

''my day is good as well. where you headed?''

Nonalaka said:
Meanwhile Dakota was instantly regretting her decision. The loud nagging about looks turned into a series of excited piercing spueals and giggles suggesting hair and outfits for her date, Dakota curled up on the couch with a pillow over her head, eyes closed as moriko chimed to herself.
@AsongOfIceandFire

((I'm guessing we'll have a time skip?))
(Yeah.)

Ansom decided to wear a purple tuxedo for his date with Dakota. He set his sword on the table, but he had his knife strapped to his leg. "Well, I guess I am ready." He muttered to himself. He walked over to Dakota's dorm and knocked on the door, a purple rose in hand.

...♅Akira looked out at the passing train, soon replying to her. He was lying, yet it seemed as though he was telling the truth♅...

“ I'm going to a museum. ”

The Watcher smiles, taking down notes in a small notebook with an orange cover. After a little while of note taking he shuts the book and sets it on his bed. "Alright, now let's just hope the thing stays put this time."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira looked out at the passing train, soon replying to her. He was lying, yet it seemed as though he was telling the truth♅...
“ I'm going to a museum. ”

[/QUOTE]
''the museum...sounds fun. do you work there or your just gonna..look around?''

*Himeragi still kept her innocent smile*

Dakota made her way to the door, After getting morikos approval of it, Dakota ended up wearing a pale yellow summer dress and had a small silver hair pin in her hair. She answered the door and stood there for a bit, looking him up and down, shed never seen him dress smart before.

@AsongOfIceandFire

...♅Akira replied♅...

“ I'm just going to visit. ”

...♅The train slowly came to a stop as it reached the platform. Akira spoke♅...

“ This is my stop. ”

...♅Akira left the train cart and went up the stairs. As he left the underground, it began raining heavily. He walked over to the graveyard and looked at a patch of grass once inside. He suddenly made a grave appear. He spoke, an emotionless yet sad facial expression forming on his face as he looked at the grave. The rain continued to fall heavily♅...

“ I'm sorry I couldn't protect you.. ”

tumblr_mu2ojgtkp71s47qtso1_500_zpsapsxdjfr.gif

Ansom smiled, handing Dakota the rose. "So, I have never actually been on a date before." He admitted. "But I think we can still have some fun, don't you?" He looked at what she was wearing. "By the way, you look really nice." He smiled again.

@Nonalaka

She looked at the ground and shuffled her feet."Thank you, as do you" she gave a small smile, taking the rose "neither have I so I'll be in no position to critique how it will go, but yeah, let try have a good time" she smiled again.

@AsongOfIceandFire

*Himeragi now sitting alone in the train holding Lumina's application form*

''sigh...now its boring~''

Elizabeth smiles, walking sneaking into the principals office and searching through the principal's desk, looking for a certain something.

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Castiel woke up to find that Angel was still asleep next to him. "Oh, right." He muttered before slowly standing up as to not wake her up. He stretched his wings before walking into the kitchen and looking for something to eat.
Angel woke up a little bit later and streached her body making a little noise. She smiled and wrapped the blanket around her and walked to the kitchen and saw castiel "hey howd you sleep" she asked.

*Himeragi's train came to a stop. She then walked out with the application form still in her hands and goes to Lunar Heart's Studio*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back