• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Metaphysics said:
Esh phased through the cuffs. "Aww, but I wanna be the cop..." She said. As she did so chains of light started forming. "Pweeaaase?"
Zero laughed, holding his hands out. "Alright alright, you can be the cop." He snapped his fingers, causing a fake police department to appear in the other side of the room. "To be the cop, you gotta put me in a cell in that there building. Can you do that?"

((It's actually a door to the void. Where Zero is going to trap Esh and then invade hell. xD ))

Lumina said:
"Yeah, alright...."
Lumina still felt slightly embarassed being in front of the changing himeragi. her eyes fell to some random spot on the floor, the blush never leaving her cheeks.
*Himerag then goes to her room to put on some clothes and goes out of the cabin with the application*

''cya later Lumina~''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Himerag then goes to her room to put on some clothes and goes out of the cabin with the application*
''cya later Lumina~''

[/QUOTE]
"Erm...yeah, see ya." She watched as Himeragi left, then went to the kitchen to find something to eat. She was hungry.

Metaphysics said:
"Okay..." She said before starting to drag him to wards it. "Mister, do you know where I am?"
Oh man. This guilt trips like a bitch. Zero smiled, shaking his head. "I just got here too. But If you want, I can take you to my house where you'll be safe!"

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona](Everyones fat and old now kid)

[/QUOTE]
("Kid" you know only children say that...)

Ansom shrugged again. "Just a little, but not enough to make a difference." He chuckled and drained the cup of tea. "Well....you two seemed to have calmed down, so bye." He walked towards the door, but turned around. "By the way, Dakota, you shouldn't let Moriko get in your personal space. Moriko, you should annoy Dakota some more." He waved his hand, inducing the two girls emotions so that they would be mad at each other for no reason. "Bye." He waved and walked away.

@Nonalaka

anyone else notice you cant put up images in your signature? or at least uploads? Q~Q)))

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]anyone else notice you cant put up images in your signature? or at least uploads? Q~Q)))

[/QUOTE]
Yeah I have one there))

Castiel woke up to find that Angel was still asleep next to him. "Oh, right." He muttered before slowly standing up as to not wake her up. He stretched his wings before walking into the kitchen and looking for something to eat.

The two stared Ansom, then at eachother. Moriko began to get annoyed but Dakota seemed unaffected by it, "what're you trying to accomplish?" She asked shouting after him. Moriko scolding in the background about pretty hair and stop wearing oversized sweaters and skirts. great now I'm stuck with this ' Dakota mumbled.

@AsongOfIceandFire

Nonalaka said:
The two stared Ansom, then at eachother. Moriko began to get annoyed but Dakota seemed unaffected by it, "what're you trying to accomplish?" She asked shouting after him. Moriko scolding in the background about pretty hair and stop wearing oversized sweaters and skirts. great now I'm stuck with this ' Dakota mumbled.
@AsongOfIceandFire
Ansom called back. "I have no idea what you are talking about." He snickered before heading back to his dorm. Once there, he changed into a comletely new set of clothes. Purple jeans and a purple plain tshirt.

Dakota groaned and pulled a cushion over her head. "Stupid Ansom" she grumbled.

"We are the same clothes size, you should borrow my dresses and look pretty" she continued ranting on and on. 'this is torture..' Dakota thought to herself, shutting her eyes.

"Blah blah blah.. maybe boys would be interested in you, blah blah blah."morikos voice was still travelling through the pillow.

@AsongOfIceandFire

Last edited by a moderator:
Ansom whistled as he sat in his dorm. Maybe I was too hard on Dakota....Mayhaps I just put her into a very long torture regime. Nah, she'll be fine. Maybe she will use a few of her powers. He chuckled and drank a soda.

Dakota got up and left the dorm, as usual, things started to shake as she marched her way to Ansom dorm, swinging the door open, a face like thunder, "I don't know what you just did to her but go fix it!" She pointed down the hallway "I can't live listening to that!".

@AsongOfIceandFire

Ansom just burst out laughing. "What do I get in return." He said, standing up and walking in front of Dakota, so that their faces were just inches apart. "Moriko isn't really bothering me, so that seems like a personal problem to me." He smiled.

@Nonalaka

"Its nothing personal, moriko isnt normally that way, she normally says those things but not on such a loud nagging tone." She sighed "What do you want in return?" She asked, crossing her arms, furrowing her brows.

@AsongOfIceandFire

"Hang on, how am I supposed to know what you want?!" She said walking after him, then standing in front if him, arms crossed. "Tell me what I need to do to get your help!"

@AsongOfIceandFire

Nonalaka said:
"Hang on, how am I supposed to know what you want?!" She said walking after him, then standing in front if him, arms crossed. "Tell me what I need to do to get your help!"
@AsongOfIceandFire
Ansom smiled. "Hmm...let me think about no." He tilted his head and leaned back on the couch. "Go figure it out. You read a lot of books, you should be smart." He chuckled to himself.

Daniel reaver](ok) shira smiled up at him "your cute" shira said before quickly looking down and blushing "idiot" she though to her self while trying to look at add again [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]

@Himeragi Seiker
''uhm...thanks...hey wanna see something cool?''

She groaned in annoyance "Yes smart, but I can't fix what your magic messes around with!" She pouted "you can be a real jerk sometimes..." a small tremor shook.

@AsongOfIceandFire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back