• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ansom shook his head. "No, I told you. I need to cut down." He put a hand on his stomach and laughed. "I cannot eat cake all the time." He leaned nack on the couch. "This is pretty comfy." He pointed out.

"Oh, yes, I forgot" she chuckled "what about some tea?" She was reach up to the cupboard to get some cups.

Dakota nodded "that why its my reading spot"

Nonalaka said:
"Oh, yes, I forgot" she chuckled "what about some tea?" She was reach up to the cupboard to get some cups.
Dakota nodded "that why its my reading spot"
Ansom rolled his eyes at Dakota. "I am pretty sure everywhere is your reading spot, darling." He smiled and turne back towards Moriko. "Tea is fine."

(GTG. I will be back in about an hour.)

"....yeah, you're probably right" she chuckled, she stretched and leaned back.

Moriko was busy making tea and humming to herself.

@AsongOfIceandFire

((Ah okay uvu))

((Both my characters are in their dorm and are use right now but I guess your character could end up in the dorm corridors and get noticed by them somehow?))

@Shiroe Kurona

Morgan waked up and was shocked that he slept too long and exits the bone tower he goes back to the school he ends up at the school courtyard and he sat down on a bench while drinking milk.

WeirdisFun said:
Morgan waked up and was shocked that he slept too long and exits the bone tower he goes back to the school he ends up at the school courtyard and he sat down on a bench while drinking milk.
(My female character Nagisa can interact with him is it ok?)

Nonalaka said:
"....yeah, you're probably right" she chuckled, she stretched and leaned back.
Moriko was busy making tea and humming to herself.

@AsongOfIceandFire

((Ah okay uvu))

((Both my characters are in their dorm and are use right now but I guess your character could end up in the dorm corridors and get noticed by them somehow?))

@Shiroe Kurona
Ansom stood up from the couch and began to look at everything around the room. There were a few books, but he presumed that there were a lot more stowed away somewhere. "I really like your dorm." He smiled.

WeirdisFun said:
Nagisa saw a male sitting on a bench Hhah he looks handsome Nagisa then turned invisible and went behind him and whispered into his ears Go to your Dormroom thats where i am

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]Nagisa saw a male sitting on a bench Hhah he looks handsome Nagisa then turned invisible and went behind him and whispered into his ears Go to your Dormroom thats where i am

[/QUOTE]
Morgan hears a whisper and spits his milk "that was creepy" he said and drinks his milk "Dormroom eh is this some kind of event".

"Ah thanks" Dakota replied. Moriko turned from the kitchen and chimed in "we try to make it homily as possible" she said with a smile "especially since Dakota might have to stay here during summer too!"

@AsongOfIceandFire

Nonalaka said:
"Ah thanks" Dakota replied. Moriko turned from the kitchen and chimed in "we try to make it homily as possible" she said with a smile "especially since Dakota might have to stay here during summer too!"
@AsongOfIceandFire
"Really?" Ansom shook his head. "My sister and I are touring the world this summer." He smiled and sat back down on the couch. "I would hate to stay here during the summer, but I guess for a soliditary person ike you, it would be fun." He shrugged.

WeirdisFun said:
Morgan hears a whisper and spits his milk "that was creepy" he said and drinks his milk "Dormroom eh is this some kind of event".
Come,Come Nagisa says as she appears infront of him visibly and motions him to come with her Follow me

"Ah, no if I could travel I would actually" she said nonchalantly as she flicked through her book, then closed it leaving it on the table. "As for being solitary, I'm working on it." Moriko left the cups of tea on the coffee table and sat down.

@AsongOfIceandFire

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]
Come,Come Nagisa says as she appears infront of him visibly and motions him to come with her Follow me

[/QUOTE]
Morgan sighs "I guess I should go with you" he stands up and followed her "I hope this is interesting" he said and drinks his milk.

WeirdisFun said:
Morgan sighs "I guess I should go with you" he stands up and followed her "I hope this is interesting" he said and drinks his milk.
Nagisa opened the dormroom and motioned him to follow into the bedroom Follow me

AriaTheWatcher said:
(So, what have I missed?)
(I posted another CS.)

Nonalaka said:
"Ah, no if I could travel I would actually" she said nonchalantly as she flicked through her book, then closed it leaving it on the table. "As for being solitary, I'm working on it." Moriko left the cups of tea on the coffee table and sat down.
@AsongOfIceandFire
Ansom nodded. "Ah, okay." He picked up a cup of tea and sipped at it. "Prefering to be alone is not a bad thing, you know. One of my closest friends usually stays by himself." He chuckled. "It is all abut preferences."

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]Nagisa opened the dormroom and motioned him to follow into the bedroom Follow me

[/QUOTE]
Morgan was a little surprised but he still has his calm face what is she gonna do to me, suddenly Morgan's ability Gender shift got out of control and turns Morgan into his female form Morgan sighed "bad timing".

"I don't like being alone" moriko stated as she hugged her knees "I'm kind if glad I have a roommate" she said with a smile.

"Im normally on my own, but I dunno, I like it when you two are here, I guess you're an exception" she shrugged then took a sip of her tea, "what about you Ansom?"

@AsongOfIceandFire

WeirdisFun said:
Morgan was a little surprised but he still has his calm face what is she gonna do to me, suddenly Morgan's ability Gender shift got out of control and turns Morgan into his female form Morgan sighed "bad timing".
I know you are still a Male inside Nagisa said as she touched his face and looked him in the eyes and said You are a male inside

Nonalaka said:
"I don't like being alone" moriko stated as she hugged her knees "I'm kind if glad I have a roommate" she said with a smile.
"Im normally on my own, but I dunno, I like it when you two are here, I guess you're an exception" she shrugged then took a sip of her tea, "what about you Ansom?"

@AsongOfIceandFire
"Me? What about me?" Ansom shrugged. "Honestly, I could care less." He chuckled. "But even misery needs company."

"Well you must care somewhat?" Moriko replied as she lifted her own cup of tea, her rabbit running over and jumping on the couch, snuggling himself in between Dakota and Ansom. Dakota gave the rabbit a warm smile and petted its head.

@AsongOfIceandFire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back