• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Castiel grabbed Angel before he can tackle her. "I can fly faster than maximum speed. I am faster than perfection." He smiled and they both appeared in their living room. Cas was lying on the couch and Angel was on top of him. "Nice try though." He whispered.

Castiel rolled his eyes. "Mhm, I am sure you will." He chuckled and closed his eyes. "You can stay the night if you want, but I need some sleep." He mumbled lazily.

Castiel sighed. He didn't mean that she could sleep on him. "Eh, whatever." He exhaled loudly before reclosing his eyes and eventually falling asleep as well.

Daniel reaver](ok) shira smiled up at him "your cute" shira said before quickly looking down and blushing "idiot" she though to her self while trying to look at add again [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]

@Himeragi Seiker
''thanks...hey, wanna see something cool?"

Lumina said:
Still slightly blushing she handed the paper over to Himeragi, slightly grumblimg. a job. Her, Lumina, a Phoenix, filling out an application for a job. Who'd have ever thought?
*Himeragi sees that Lumina didnt fill out 'Last Name'*

''dont chu have a last name?''

xD hes comfy. Are u going to sleep soon)

She curled up in a little ball and kinda slept between him and the couch but not taking up anyroom.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''thanks...hey, wanna see something cool?"
*Himeragi sees that Lumina didnt fill out 'Last Name'*

''dont chu have a last name?''

[/QUOTE]
"Erm..." Lumina scratched her head, embarrassed. "i, uh, don't know what a last name is. I've only ever known myself as Lumina."

Sweetone said:
xD hes comfy. Are u going to sleep soon)
She curled up in a little ball and kinda slept between him and the couch but not taking up anyroom.
(No, I might be up for awhile. I gotta do some economics homework so....I may reply later on.)

(Well it was like 3am...ovo; man sometimes I miss my insomnia I literally fall over anytime anywhere if I'm tired even standing up xD ))

Once again Dakota and moriko were squabbling over hair, their harmless bickering could be heard in the corridors.

"Just keep the flowers in, I like styling your hair!"

"I look stupid"

"Shush! You look great!"

"If I wasn't holding this book I'd bitchslap you"

"Oh Just loosen up!"

((Is there anyone free?))

Lumina said:
"Erm..." Lumina scratched her head, embarrassed. "i, uh, don't know what a last name is. I've only ever known myself as Lumina."
''huh...okay, il go and submit it right now...after i get dressed'' ^.^

Nonalaka said:
(Well it was like 3am...ovo; man sometimes I miss my insomnia I literally fall over anytime anywhere if I'm tired even standing up xD ))

Once again Dakota and moriko were squabbling over hair, their harmless bickering could be heard in the corridors.

"Just keep the flowers in, I like styling your hair!"

"I look stupid"

"Shush! You look great!"

"If I wasn't holding this book I'd bitchslap you"

"Oh Just loosen up!"

((Is there anyone free?))
Ansom was walking over to discuss training plans with Dakota whenever he heard their fighting. He rolled is eyes. "Gee wiz." He muttered as he stood by their door. "I do not even fight with my sister this much, and when do, at least I know how to be quiet." He grinned as he came up with a brilliant plan. He made his voice much deeper and spoke through the door. "Listen up!" He called. "This is the director of discipline. Bickering is against direct policy, so now I am going to have to punish you. Come out and recieve it." He refrained from laughing,

@AsongOfIceandFire

There was a moment of silence as they both froze.

"See? Look! You got us in trouble!"

They were still arguing but in a whispered tone.

"I got us in trouble?! If you weren't sticking plant life onto my head this wouldn't have happened!"

"Oh be quiet or I'll make them permanent!".

"I'm terrified" Dakota muttered sarcastically as she stood up and made her way to the door. Moriko was half hiding behind the couch, flinching as Dakota went to open the door. The flowers in her hair turning yellow.

"Just saying if people seriously get in trouble for this them this school is pathe-" she stared at him for a bit then rolled her eyes and smiled "I should have known..."

Ansom smiled and then chuckled. "Hey, Dakota. Hey, Moriko." He waved to the girl behind the couch. "You guys argue pretty loudly. You guys really need to learn how to become friends." He shrugged his shoulder.

@Nonalaka

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona](Hey do you have any character open)

[/QUOTE]
not really...mostly all of them are occupied. Add is with Shira at the school and all my other characters are in a cabin somewhere in the woods with Lumina)))

@AsongOfIceandFire

Moriko laughed, slightly embarrassed that she fell for such a trick. "We are friends! I was just trying to see what she would look like if she was more girly!"

"I look like a plant pot" she scoffed.

" eh, you look nice, don't be narrow minded!"

Dakota rolled her eyes once more, then turned to Ansom "would you like to come in?"

"I do not know. Do I?" Ansom tilted his head. "I do not like getting caught in betwen an argument." He looked between them. "Dakota, I am sure you aare very pretty when you look more girly. Moriko, mind your personal space." He smiled. "There argument settled." He walked farther into the dorm and sat on the couch.

Moriko pouted then made her way to the kitchen "you'd you like anything to eat or drink?" She asked.

Dakota sat at the other side of the couch, crossing her legs, she began pulling the flowers out of her hair.

@AsongOfIceandFire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back