• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](she will be back she created the role play after all)
thana smiled "think what you like" she said as she stood back up and started to turn to walk away

[/QUOTE]
Akihiko looked at Thana walk away for a moment and then closed the door i'll have to wait in the queue for awhile Akihiko thought as took out his phone and played on it

thana walked around the house with an aggravated look on her face "that a hole I knew he wanted me sexually" she said to her self as she walked

''eh? nononono! that was my clone! sigh...you dont really remember stuff alot...here''

*Add opens a space crack and pulls out the clone she encountered*

''this one wears a head band, and i dont, he wears a big jacket and i dont, and he- ah you get the point''

*Add then shoots the clone in the head with a gun and throws away the gun*

''annoying little perverted clone...anyway this is the real me haha...im not really a girl''

*Add then smiled in an innocent way*

@Sweetone

@Daniel reaver

She sighed "okay..." after answering she realised what she said, her face went red. "I-i Meant okay for worry and the movie a bit, n-not the third thing" she laughed nervously.

@AsongOfIceandFire

Ansom shrugged his shoulder. "Suit youself. Dakota seemed to enjoy it." He laughed and continued to walk away. "See ya, later. Come over whenever." He called over his shoulder.

Lumina said:
Lumina walked in, handing the application to Himeragi.
"H-here... this is the completed application." She couldn't believe she was actually applying for this.

@Himeragi Seiker
*Himeragi looked at Lumina not wearing any clothes except for her underwear*

''ok il submit it later~''

Castiel headed back to his dorm. Earth is really a drag. I need to get to Han so I can go to Genesis. He sighed and walked into the dorm building.

"A-alright,..see ya" she gave him a wave as he walked away.

*Add then looks at Shira*

''hello''

*He then tilted his head a bit raising an eye brow smiling puting his hands at his waist*

''whats with the stutter?''

@Daniel reaver

@AsongOfIceandFire

Angel looked at them and was scared so she excused her self and ran to her dorm but ran into castiel. She fell to the ground her whole body shaking from fear

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]thana walked around the house with an aggravated look on her face "that a hole I knew he wanted me sexually" she said to her self as she walked

[/QUOTE]
Akihiko opened the door and looked around and went to the kitchen Might aswell prepare some breakfast or something Akihiko said quietly as took some ingredients out made something

Castiel looked at Angel, whom had just crashed into him. "Sorry." He mumbled and he snapped his fingers, causing her to be lifted off the ground and placed on her feet.

Daniel reaver]shira looked away as her tail wagged more "n-no reason" she said softly as she looked at him with just her eyes [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''okay''

*You can then noticed there was like a on/off button-like sign in his irises*

Lumina said:
Lumina's face went as red as her hair.
"Ohmygodimsosorry I didn't mean to catch you at a bad time!" She turned, walked out and into the room with Suzano and Sena.

@Himeragi Seiker
''w-wait!''

*grabs Lumina's Arm*

''its okay, we're both girls after all...''

*Himeragi smiles abit*

''its okay since we are girls. its not like something bad will happen...''

She looked at him and smiled "its ok I was running to fast to get away from two people" she said and looked behind hern

shira watched the boy while still blushing slightly "my names sh-shira" she said softly to him as she noticed some symbol in his eyes

(I dint know what the action was so tell me if I took it wrong)

@Himeragi Seiker

Metaphysics said:
"Wait." She said as she hugged him from behind. "Promise me you'll come back."
Zero turned towards her, rubbing her head gently.

"I can't promise anything but this." Zero bent down, kissing her again."That I love you. Now I have business to attend to, anything else?"

@Metaphysics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back