• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweetone said:
She watches and cluches her phone incase she needs help.
*Add then notices Angel clutching her phone*

Mind: she thinks im a total psychopath huh...jeez..

Angel just was still kinda scared since she was new and didnt know her classmates "so do you think castiel has a girlfriend" she asked

Sweetone said:
Angel just was still kinda scared since she was new and didnt know her classmates "so do you think castiel has a girlfriend" she asked
''heh...doubt it...he didnt seem like the type to go dating with anyone''

*As Add was still fixing his dynamo, the dynamo sparked a bit having electricity hit his left eye and she closes the left eye after the spark happened*

''ow..!''

Sweetone said:
"ummm can I get you anything" she asked her
''n-nah its fine...i just have difficulties fixing my dynamos...since barely anyone has them anymore, the repair manuals for these things are very rare to find. so i have to fix it my own way i guess...''

@Daniel reaver[/URL]
Angel texted daniel about what time they were leaving.
Daniel woke up and pulled his phone out while still holding onto blue "we will be leaving within the next couple of days" he texted

(whenever @Sixxx gets back) @Sweetone

shira walked around looking for some one to talk to (is any one open)

(ok) shira sat down on a bench and sighed "I wish I had some one by now" she wined as she got up and layed down on the grass and looked up at the sky

(its the succubus but I think ill have her make some friends before she goes after any one)

shira sat there with her hands behind her head as she crossed her legs and sighed

shira looked over at a girl that had done the same as her and smiled before disappearing and reappearing on all fours over the girl with a happy smile "hi" she said enthusiastacly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back