• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweetone said:
She rolled her eyes and threw popcorn at him "well you will just have to see" she said
Castiel caught the popcorn in his hand without even looking. He placed it in his mouth and chewed. Once he swallowed, he spoke. "Yes. We shall see." He said.

Castiel watched the movie with a bored expression on his face....his usual expression. After a while, he began to fidget with his hands and pick at his fingernails, only half paying attention to the movie.

"Do not worry about it. Most things do." Castiel shrugged again. "I would rather clip my own wings than live on Earth, but God made me do it, so I do." He sighed. "You do not bore me. It is the movie. It is unfunny to me."

"well maybe can you show me the place you like" she asked and blushed. She didnt tell him that she had wings but hers were black since she is a vampire.

Sweetone said:
"well maybe can you show me the place you like" she asked and blushed. She didnt tell him that she had wings but hers were black since she is a vampire.
Castiel tilted his head. "I like Heaven, but it was destroyed. So now, I like a place called Genesis. But Genesis is not my place to go to, so I would have to get this demon's permission." He sighed. "So, I cannot go there right now." He looked over at Angel. "Do not try to hide things from an archangel. We know everything, vampire." He smiled a bit.

Sweetone said:
She blushed hard and looked at him "you little spy" she said and took her jacket off and showed him her wings.
Castiel looked at the wings. "You act like I did not know you had those." He pointed at the wings. "I am no spy, only omnipotent. I know everything." He said.

She giggled "but they arent as nice as yours I love the color of them" she said and started to put her jacket back on.

Castiel nodded. "I love them as well. I love everything about my appearance." He smirked and folded his wings along his back. "Anyways. Well, thanks for trying to get me to have fun. A for effort."

(Found Castiel's theme)

[media]

[/media]

She looked up at him "maybe next time ill do better im just lonely since I cant find anyone around" she said and stood up and looked,oit her window.

Castiel sighed and hugged Angel. The scenario probably looked extremely awkward, but Cas had never hugged anyone. "Well, goodbye." He nodded and walked out of the dorm.

Castiel walked back to his dorm, taking the long trek yet again. He sighed and he walked into the room and placed himself on the floor because he had no furniture.

*Add's dynamos started to malfunction and lead her to gain her balance back but then ends up crashing in to Angel's window again...this time...a glass shard sorta pricked her arm*

''a-aigo...''

*Add then looks up and widens her eyes when she sees Angel*

''oh...um hi again''
O.o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back