• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Someone's grumpy ~" a familiar voice called from a bit away. " is that really necessary?" It continued, moriko could be seen walking along the branch of a nearby tree.

@AsongOfIceandFire

((Moriko, only knew where to go because being basically a forest guardian can sense and feel if a tree near her is being decimated))

Clover sighs "Something fun to do... Hmm..." He brightens up and smiles "I KNOW!" He starts rolling down the hill heading towards the school courtyard.

Ansom looked towards the voice and chuckled. "No, not grumpy. Just trying to practice with a knife. I an't so good with it as I am with a sword." He strapped the blade to his leg. "I need to be the best at everything. It is in my nature." He smiled.

Castiel looked at his phone, noticing the picture sent to him by an unknown number. "Must be Angel." He muttered as he looked at the picture. Looks nice. He texted before placing the cellular device back in his pocket.

She smiled and finished drawing it and signed it and slides it under his door as a thank you gift. She went to go get breakfest for everyone and brought back muffins and donuts "I BROUGHT BREAKFEST" she yelled when she walked in the front doors

"WHEEEEE!" Clover said as he was rolling down a hill. Then all of a sudden he slams into the bench. "Ow.... Stupid bench!" He says as he gets up slowly and sits on the bench.

Her eyes and the flowers on her head glowed, with that the tree he was cutting healed, a few white flowers began to grow from it. "Huh, wouldn't it be easier to move around than a sword, it seems like swinging a sword takes more energy, then again, I wouldn't know, I've never used either before." She shrugged as she sat up in one of the trees.

Dakota arrived outside into the courtyard as she was about to sit on the bench she normally sat on. She stopped when a figure came rolling down, tilting her head at the boys antics. She then shrugged.

@Slaxt

Nonalaka said:
Her eyes and the flowers on her head glowed, with that the tree he was cutting healed, a few white flowers began to grow from it. "Huh, wouldn't it be easier to move around than a sword, it seems like swinging a sword takes more energy, then again, I wouldn't know, I've never used either before." She shrugged as she sat up in one of the trees.
Ansom shrugged. "Depends on what you are used to. Usually, a knife weighs much less than a sword, but my sword literally weighs nothing." He smiled. "Plus, I am not used to the reach of a knife, nor the lesser power." He sat underneath the tree. "I prefer swords, they don't require much thinking."

Castiel picked up the picture and shrugged, placing it on the couch. He stepped outside and stetched his wings. He walked through the dorm building, any cracks or misshapes fixed themselves as he walked past.

Angel sighed "i bought breakfest for everyone and no one is coming" she said out loud to her self and slides to the floor.

"Well, you don't need to be good at everything" she hopped down from the tree and walked towards him "do you mind if I sit?"

@AsongOfIceandFire

Ansom shook his head. "No, go ahead." He patted next to him before speaking again. "And, yes, I do need to be good at everything." He chuckled and extended his legs in front of him. "My sister and I, we have a bet. Whoever is last to be the best at everything must....ah...." He shook his head, which was now a little pink. "Ah....nevermind." He chuckled.

Elizabeth sighs, sitting in a bench in the school's courtyard after another very long practice session for the final exam. She wasn't sure if she was ready or not, and she knew that she was probably going to fail the exam this year. The only reason she'd even passed last year was through pure luck.

Clover sighs in relief "That's good... That would've been embarrassing if you saw it." He smiles and rubs the back of his head.

"Must what?" She asked, sitting down beside him. "Ah come on Ansom, you can't just tell half a story!" She replied, pouting.

@AsongOfIceandFire

Clover raises an eyebrow "Why are you so tired?" He smiles "Is it something to do with the school?"

"Pfftt who needs practicing? YEEET I don't have time for that!" He gets up slowly holding his stomach, the spot that slammed into the bench.

Nonalaka said:
"Must what?" She asked, sitting down beside him. "Ah come on Ansom, you can't just tell half a story!" She replied, pouting.
@AsongOfIceandFire
Ansom nodded. "Yes I can. I just did." He smiled and leaned his head on her shoulder. "Besides, It isn't even relevant. It does not matter." He sighed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back