• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
WeirdisFun said:
(well you got tempted to post it also it's too late it has been posted)
i can always edit it tho...but il just leave it up there...to see what the other guys think)))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]i can always edit it tho...but il just leave it up there...to see what the other guys think)))

[/QUOTE]
(If someone sees that either they will laugh or they will be silent and speechless or maybe they will get the "urge")

WeirdisFun said:
(If someone sees that either they will laugh or they will be silent and speechless or maybe they will get the "urge")
probably...only if they are girls. the guys would probably just start using that maybe...)))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]probably...only if they are girls. the guys would probably just start using that maybe...)))

[/QUOTE]
(for now let's just wait for their reactions and comments on the pic xD )

Zero leaned back, smiling as a tear streamed down his cheek.

"I gotta' go eveangel." Zero suddenly remembered something, He summoned a necklace into his hand, inspecting it, and then nodding in approval.

"Here, take this with you as a reminder of me when I'm not near. Also, the black beads on the necklace can be ripped off and placed on the ground, and when you step on them it will bring you straight to where I'm at."

He kissed her forehead, then walking away at a slow pace, preparing to disappear.

BlackFlowerNecklace.jpg

((This is if you're character needs to say anything to him. If not, then he'll vanish.))

@Metaphysics

Ansom sighed and stoodup from the bench. He had fallen asleep and managed to give himslf a nasty crick in the neck. "Damn." He muttered as he rubbed the side of his neck. He shookh his head slowly and walked back to his dorm. Once there, he made a bowl of cereal and sat down on the chair.

Moriko and Dakota were in their dorm, Dakota was reading as usual, but looking a bit annoyed, rolling her eyes and giving a sigh as Moriko was sticking flowers in her long black hair. "Please, I'm not one of you fairy people" she mumbled.

"I'm a Nymph! You should know that from reading all those books!." She replied, pouting.

"Take them out" she said with a sigh. Flicking the page of her book.

"Aw come on Dakota!, be girly for a change, you look cute!" Moriko said with a smile.

Dakota just mumbled in response, there was no point in arguing she thought to herself.

PixelScoreMC said:
Zero leaned back, smiling as a tear streamed down his cheek.
"I gotta' go eveangel." Zero suddenly remembered something, He summoned a necklace into his hand, inspecting it, and then nodding in approval.

"Here, take this with you as a reminder of me when I'm not near. Also, the black beads on the necklace can be ripped off and placed on the ground, and when you step on them it will bring you straight to where I'm at."

He kissed her forehead, then walking away at a slow pace, preparing to disappear.

BlackFlowerNecklace.jpg

((This is if you're character needs to say anything to him. If not, then he'll vanish.))

@Metaphysics
"Wait." She said as she hugged him from behind. "Promise me you'll come back."

(oh ok) "i hold your soul" thana said as she held out her hand and a black soul appeared over it "your mine" thana said as the soul disappeared from her hand

@Shiroe Kurona

(is any one open) shira stood there in the school yard and looked around for some one to talk to

Daniel reaver](oh ok) "i hold your soul" thana said as she held out her hand and a black soul appeared over it "your mine" thana said as the soul disappeared from her hand [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11487-shiroe-kurona/ said:
@Shiroe Kurona[/URL]
Then you should be mine aswell right?Akihiko said as he disappeared and appeared behind her back and whispered into her ear How do i make you mine?Master

Daniel reaver](oh ok) "i hold your soul" thana said as she held out her hand and a black soul appeared over it "your mine" thana said as the soul disappeared from her hand [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11487-shiroe-kurona/ said:
@Shiroe Kurona[/URL]

(is any one open) shira stood there in the school yard and looked around for some one to talk to
(@Daniel reaver I posted scroll up)

*Add finally controlled her balance on her dynamos and she decides to fly up into the sky passing Angel's dorm window flying from left to right and then continued to fly up in a spiral-like path*

Add...that is if you can get her attention while shes in the sky (hint: shes near the school dorm building...mostly like at roof top height)))

Ansom walked out of his dorm and out into the school courtyard. He neared the edge of the forest and unsheathed his knife because his omni-blade sweemed to disappear. That had made Ansom frantic, causing him to search everywhere around his dorm, but not finding it. He sighed and began to cut the tree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back