• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Nah... I have luck on my side!" He chuckles. "Anyways see you later!" He says while waving her goodbye and walking away slowly.

"Ah, alright..." she pouted again, she was curious to hear the story. She wondered what was so secret about it that he wouldn't say.

She let out a yawn, "so, I heard you're helping Dakota with her powers now?".

@AsongOfIceandFire

Angel was masturing all the skills she needed to for the exam. She smiled at her self and went to lay on the grass to dry her skin off in the sun

Nonalaka said:
"Ah, alright..." she pouted again, she was curious to hear the story. She wondered what was so secret about it that he wouldn't say.
She let out a yawn, "so, I heard you're helping Dakota with her powers now?".

@AsongOfIceandFire
Ansom nodded. "Yeah." He raised his head. "She isn't completely hopeless, but it is going to be difficult. You should help, too. It would make the proccess go by a lot smoother." He suggested.

She looked at him for a bit, tilting her head "Me? Help? How so?" She looked a bit confused.

@AsongOfIceandFire

Nonalaka said:
She looked at him for a bit, tilting her head "Me? Help? How so?" She looked a bit confused.
@AsongOfIceandFire
"I do not know. Play with her emotions. Make her mad." Ansom shrugged. "Kiss her. That seems to work well enough." He pointed out. "If you don't want to help, that is fine. I can do it on my own. I usually do." He sighed and stood up. "Well, I best be leaving."

Elizabeth shrugs, staring up into the sky. She had to admit, it was a beautiful day today. She smiles, watching the clouds slowly drift by.

Han woke up on the couch in his dorm. He looked around, noticing that a few things were out of place, meaning that Ansom had come and went. "Geez, that guy moves more than a nomad." He chuckled to himself before changing into a pair of jeans and a black t-shirt. He walked out of his dorm and out of the building, heading for the school courtyard.

Sweetone said:
Angel was laying in the grass and was tanning while she dried off.

Oh so asong is han?)
(I had Han for awhile, but someone else(roman) made another person named Han xD )

Oh lol I called han hen once lol)

Angel texted castiel to ask if he wanted to go watch a movie in her dorm with her.

Han walked through the courtyard when he noticed Elizabeth. "Hey, Ellie!" He called out as he walked closer to her. "How have you been?" He asked, noticing that she looked uber tired. @AriaTheWatcher

Castiel heard a small beep so he pulled his phone from his pocket and read the message from Angel. "A movie, huh?" He muttered. "Why me? She just met me?" He pondered to himself before replying. Sure. I need to get ready first.

She texted back "saying thats fine" she sent and walked to her dorm and changed her clothes into something comfy but niceish.

Castiel walked back to his dorm and changed into a pair of white pants and a white, sleevless shirt. "I guess this works." He muttered to himself and pulled out his phone. What is your dorm number?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sweetone said:
Castile u mean lol)
She texted him dorm 103 and that he could walk in.
(I have no idea what you are talking about....)

Castiel nodded and walked to dorm 103. It was a far walk because he was dorm 1313, but he didn't mind too much. Once he got there, he opened the door and walked inside, immediately looking around and assessing the place.

She smiled up at him “hey you found it" she said and sat on her bed "i was bored and I didnt know if you would mind"

Castiel nodded. "Of course I found it. I am an archangel." He sighed and walked farther into the room ,shutting the door. "No, I do not mind." He said before flapping his wings, allowing him to float in the air in a lying down position.

Castiel rolled his eyes. "If you insist." He muttered before floting over to the bed and setting himself down on it, still lying down with his hands behind his head. "What movie are we watching?" He asked blankly.

Sweetone said:
"we are watching Mall Cop I hope thats ok" she said as she made some popcorn.
"I really do not have any preferences about what we watch. I have never seen a movie in my long life." He said. "I have no idea what is enjoyable or not." He shrugged his shoulders.

Castiel rolled his eyes again. "Funny? The only person that is anywhere near making me laugh for real is myself." He chuckled. "See?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back