• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moriko fell to the ground with a loud thud. "I-im sorry, I wasn't paying attention" she said quietly as she held her head, wincing a little, she looked up to see a familiar face.

@Roman

Roman quickly hopped up, "No, no! It was all my fault. Here let me help you up." He stuck out his hand for Moriko to grab. Then he heard Al, "What the- Al?! I thought you were dead!"

@shortyshot8 @Nonalaka

Moriko took Romans hand and stood up "thank yo-" her expression dropped "what?! I didn't give you permission to use my body to talk through! That's creepy al!" She felt as though her privacy was invaded, she crossed her arms the flowers in her hair turning almost black.

@shortyshot8

Al felt nervous "Uhh Moriko why are you so mad" Al said fully knowing what she felt as he was in her body

Roman was kind of confused, "Al, thats messed up, why don't you use that, 'Will' guy." He looked at Moriko's hair, "You don't look very happy.. "

@Nonalaka

@shortyshot8

Al tried to sound as normal as he could "Because William is much much stronger than me but Moriko has not tapped into her power I am here to help her do that"

She looked at roman, "im not" she wasnt easily disheartend or annoyed but something about this just wasnt right "Living in someone's body without permission is odd, I feel like my thoughts are not my own and that's uncomfortable" she shuddered.

Haiiro sighs, wandering around the school courtyard, bored out of her mind. "Isn't there anything to do around here? Geez."

Al tried to sound reasonable "Well ya know I don't have a choice if I leave you without someone else to take me I'm going to be erased from existence and all of your memories!"

Clover sat down on a bench in the school courtyard holding his side. "Dammit... Stupid bench... Meh... At least rolling down the hill was fun." He smiles and looks up at the sky.

Roman rubbed his chin, "Al, I can make you an artificial body. Even though it's not real, you'll have full control over it." He said as he thought deeply about this.

@shortyshot8

@Nonalaka

Haiiro glances at Clover. "Is that?..." She walks over to Clover calmly. "Hello, would your name happen to be Clover?" She asks.

Moriko looked at Roman "you can really do that? Wow,....what do think Al, does that sound reasonable?"

@shortyshot8

@Roman

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro glances at Clover. "Is that?..." She walks over to Clover calmly. "Hello, would your name happen to be Clover?" She asks.
Clover looks up at Haiiro "Errr... yeah why?" He says while raising an eyebrow.

Slaxt said:
Clover looks up at Haiiro "Errr... yeah why?" He says while raising an eyebrow
Haiiro crosses her arms. "I'm surprised you enrolled here, god of luck. What compelled you to come here anyway?"

Al was so so happy "Of course it sounds reasonable I can finally be back with all of you after all I can't even see all of your faces I would love to see you all again but I would kill to see the blue sky one more time"

Roman made the body, placing it next to himself, "Your new home, Al. Don't overpower yourself. The body is still new." He said pointing to the body

@shortyshot8

@Nonalaka

Al looked hopeful as he spoke "William and Moriko get ready this will most likely make her pass out so William and Roman be ready" Al struggled to get out of the body

Clover smiles "Well I got bored... Also there is a lot of luck at this school.." He looks up at the sky "Why do you ask Haiiro?"

Haiiro smiles. "Ahhh, so you DO recognize me. Most of the luck here is bad luck." She says, shrugging. "So, have you prepared for the final exam yet? It's in a week you know."

Roman prepped himself to catch Moriko just in case, "Hurry up man. I have things to take care of." He said moving the body to a safer distance before running back over to Moriko.

@shortyshot8 @Nonalaka

Moriko clapped her hands wearing a bright smile, her flowers glowing pink! "Congrats Al!" She turned to Roman "that's really impressive!" She said looking at the body then roman with awe.

@shortyshot8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back