• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Well Haiiro..." He says while looking at her and putting his arms on his knees. "I don't need to really study for the final exam because I have luck on my side." He chuckles "What's the final exam about anyways?"

Haiiro grins. "It's a practical exam where the goal is not to be erased from existence, killed, or injured. Each of the instructors are skilled at banishing gods from this plane of existence or destroying their physical forms. Luck won't help you this time, only skill."

Al finally got into the body and moved around a little bit "My god I can see again!" He looked at Moriko Roman and William "Thank you all so much!" He said as he felt William's face "It's good to see you again" Al smiled

Roman nodded, "Thank you. The body is just a peice of meat. But, when he gets inside of it, it will change to how he sees fit." Roman explained pointing a finger in the air.

@Nonalaka

@shortyshot8

(( @AriaTheWatcher do we all get to particapate in this exam? It sounds fun xD ))

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro grins. "It's a practical exam where the goal is not to be erased from existence, killed, or injured. Each of the instructors are skilled at banishing gods from this plane of existence or destroying their physical forms. Luck won't help you this time, only skill."
"Hmm banishing gods?..." He shrugs "Meh. I'm not scared." He smiles and looks up at Haiiro "Even if they banish me the world would go off balance... There is still the Anti-God out there."

"That's great! I-" with that moriko fell faint and passed out.

Slaxt said:
"Hmm banishing gods?..." He shrugs "Meh. I'm not scared." He smiles and looks up at Haiiro "Even if they banish me the world would go off balance... There is still the Anti-God out there."
Haiiro shrugs. "Do you really think they actually care if the world goes off balance? The world is already way off balance, and us deities caused that."

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro shrugs. "Do you really think they actually care if the world goes off balance? The world is already way off balance, and us deities caused that."
"Meh... I still have luck on my side." He smiles and points at his back with his thumb. "So... What brings you out here to the courtyard?..." He says while putting his arms back on his knees.

Roman took a good look at Moriko. "She is unconscious. She'll be ok in a few hours though." He said. "C'mon, we can take her to my dorm. She can rest there."

@shortyshot8 @Nonalaka

Al tried to walk over but fell on his face "Oh my god I can feel pain again!!!" He said holding his bleeding nose

Roman kneeled down, "Will, can carry you. I'll take Moriko." He had picked up Moriko and told Will to take Al. "Pain will be a little to much, your nerves are still weak."

@shortyshot8 @Nonalaka

((Ah I gotta brb for a while, I need to go to the store, but I will be back, moriko can stay unconscious for the mean time.))

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro shrugs. "I dunno, I was just wanderin' around because I'm bored. Why do you ask?"
"I was just wondering." He gets up and stretches "Yaaay! My sides doesn't hurt anymore!" He smiles.

William picked up Al with ease as Al continued to hold his nose William spoke "By the way Al who killed you?" Al's head filled with memories before his face went completely still as a tear fell from his face "It was Haiiro she killed me"

Slaxt said:
"I was just wondering." He gets up and stretches "Yaaay! My sides doesn't hurt anymore!" He smiles.
Haiiro frowns. "Why were your sides hurting? Did you do something stupid again Clover." She asks.

"Pfftt... Me do something stupid?... No..." He blushes and scratches the back of his head.

Haiiro sighs. "Leave it to you to do something immature and stupid and end up hurting yourself doing it." She says, shrugging. "You were always the one everyone laughed at."

Roman sighed as he walked with Moriko on his back, "I was there too, I wish I coulf have done something." He said looking at his feet. "I'm sorry, Al."

@shortyshot8

Roman pondered on that as he made it to the dorm, "In that body, you're as much as human as me. But, for the time being you need to strengthen yourself, eat healthy, excercise. Ya know." Romab said opening the door and going in.

@shortyshot8

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro sighs. "Leave it to you to do something immature and stupid and end up hurting yourself doing it." She says, shrugging. "You were always the one everyone laughed at."
Clover smiles and shrugs "Hey... At least everyone is having fun laughing at me." He leans forward getting closer to Haiiro's face "Plus I also had fun!Until a bench stopped me.." He frowns "Stupid bench..." He mumbles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back