• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nonalaka said:
She laughed and fixed her hair. "Ah, really? She didn't run off or slide away or anything? I know she's not psycho, she just distances herself..." moriko had heard rumours about how Dakota got kicked from their last school but they were unconfirmed and she would have found it unfair on Dakota, she may just want a fresh start.
@AsongOfIceandFire
Ansom nodded. "Yah. I even tried to make her yell at me just to see if she had anger issuse, but she didn't buckle even when layed my head on her lap or even when I kissed her." He chuckled and shook his head. "She is just shy, it seems." He shrugged. "But, she is nice."

"Hmm, yeah, she tries real hard to stay calm, a good few of those books she had were about meditation and stu-" she had only just processed what he had said. "Wait! You kissed her? Seriously?!"

@AsongOfIceandFire

Nonalaka said:
"Hmm, yeah, she tries real hard to stay calm, a good few of those books she had were about meditation and stu-" she had only just processed what he had said. "Wait! You kissed her? Seriously?!"
@AsongOfIceandFire
Ansom chuckled. "Yeah. What? Is that a problem?" He shrugged and kissed Moriko on the cheek. "It was like that. Nothing special. Geez, you act like I married her." He chuckled, thinking that a kiss was just a harmless gesture of kindness.

"O-oh" she jumped back a bit then chuckled "I thought you meant like a kiss on the lips!...actually that explains a lot, she came home looking a bit flustered..." she explained, her hand pressed to her face.

@AsongOfIceandFire

Nonalaka said:
"O-oh" she jumped back a bit then chuckled "I thought you meant like a kiss on the lips!...actually that explains a lot, she came home looking a bit flustered..." she explained, her hand pressed to her face.
@AsongOfIceandFire
"Flustered?" Ansom tilted his head. "Weird." He muttered to himself. "Wait a second...would kissing her on the lips make her mad?" He asked Moriko. "If so, then I totally need to try that." He chuckled to himself.

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Han looked down at Blue. "Alright, alright." He squirmed out of her grasp. "Look, the meal was great. Plus, you told me what you wanted to tell me. That signals the end of lunch."
@Sixxx

Ansom put an arm around Moriko's shoulder. "Nonsense. I hate relaxing. You saved me." He rubbed her head before letting her go. "So, I talked with Dakota. She seems totally normal. Not a psycho, so I have no idea why she doesn't have many friends." He put his finger on his chin, thinking.
" shut up and let me hugg you " she said giggling hugging him " you could hug me as well

Sixxx said:
" shut up and let me hugg you " she said giggling hugging him " you could hug me as well
Han sighed, hugging Blue very quickly before letting her go and nudging her off. "Okay, done." He said. "I am sure your boyfrind is waiting for you." He gave a quick smile.

Ally nodded, "Shoes and clo-" she was interrupted by Han, who just teleported in front of the two.

"Shoes and clothes and phone cases." Han said snickering. "Girls are so obvious sometimes... " he said walking in front of the two.

@Sixxx

"You're joking, right?" She knew by his expression that he probably wasn't. All she could do was shake her head and chuckle again. Rising havoc was his thing after all.

@AsongOfIceandFire

Nonalaka said:
"You're joking, right?" She knew by his expression that he probably wasn't. All she could do was shake her head and chuckle again. Rising havoc was his thing after all.
@AsongOfIceandFire
"No, I am not." Ansom said before walking over to Dakota's dorm room and knocking on the door. "Dakotaaa...it's meee, Ansommm." He called out.

"he likes my art work alot, he was practicing and I was drawing him and he was shocked about how it looked" she said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back