• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daniel looked down at his body with amazement before the scars came back "it was a good try" he said to angel as he looked at her before starting to put his short back on

Nonalaka said:
Moriko shrugged "probably, she's always reading that Encyclopaedia thing" she fiddled with the ends of her hair. She wasn't going to elaborate much more, she'd let him do the discovering.
@AsongOfIceandFire
Ansom nodded. "Well, I need to take care of some....stuff." He shrugged and walked back into his dorm, slamming the door. "If only I can get her to use more of her power." He mumbled to himself. He walked over to the couch and looked under it. He pulled out a long, black case. When opened, the contents was revealed to be a slender katana with a purple hilt. It's blade was Kyonite, a black metal that could cut through diamonds like butter. "Hmm...Perhaps I could force her to use her powers...."

Daniel smiled "thank you but I already have some One.....I'll come by if I ever have time" he said with a smile as he looked at the necklace case

Moriko wondered why his mood suddenly turned as he slammed the door, "a-alright..." with that she decided to go outside for a while, She wanted to give Dakota time to cool down before going back to her dorm.

Ansom examined the sword. "Perfect." He grinned and walked back into the hallway. "Dakota. I meant it when I said I loved your power." He said when he reached her dorm room. "But, I know you have more. Show me." He sliced through the door. "Or die." He smiled. "Your choice."

@Nonalaka

Daniel smiled and put his hand on her head for a sec before pulling looking back at the street "ready to go back" he said to her (lol)

"W-woah what?! Stay away from me!" She yelled at him backing away. "What the hell do you think you are doing?!!!" The room started to shake again.

@AsongOfIceandFire

Ansom looked around the room and nodded in approval. "Perfect." He smiled, opening his palm. The encyclopedia that Dakota had been reading appeared in his hand. He threw it up in the air and cut it into multiple pieces with the sword. "Is there something wrong, Dakota. Am I bothering you?" He appeared behind the girl and wrapped his arm around her throat, pressing the blade to her neck.

@Nonalaka

Lumina said:
Elyse shook her head, then noticed his hands on hers. She retracted it immediately, spots of metal dotting his hands where he grabbed hers.
"That's not it." She gave a nervous smile. "I, uh, can't find my gloves." she glanced at his hands where they were now metal, sadness lacing her silver eyes.

@Jesters Court
Looking down at his hands Everest grinned and said,

"Whoops"

The silver aura reappeared and stripped away the metal, reverting it back to flesh, looking back up at Elyse's eye's he smiled kindly and said,

"I thought we had established your powers don't bother me already..."

Stepping in close, Everest wrapped his arms around Elyse, tilted her back slightly and kissed her, very much unlike before, when they had been quick, Everest let his lips linger on hers. He really hoped she didn't hate him for doing this...

@Lumina

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#ff0000][B]*Suzano finally wakes up*[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0000] ''u-ugh...what a weird dream...''[/COLOR] [COLOR=#b30000]''eh?''[/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14908-lumina/ said:
Lumina looks at the sleepy Suzano.

"What was it about?" she asked, tousling her sleepy messy hair.

@Himeragi Seiker

Dakotas eyes began glowing, "leave me alone!" She Began to yell at him, the room shaking even more, the lights flickering on and off. A different book darted from the desk and hit him across the face.

@AsongOfIceandFire

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel smiled and put his hand on her head for a sec before pulling looking back at the street "ready to go back" he said to her (lol)

[/QUOTE]
*Giggle* Sorry i wasn't here to reply how do you want Kevin to join in?\\\

Lumina said:
Lumina looks at the sleepy Suzano.
"What was it about?" she asked, tousling her sleepy messy hair.

@Himeragi Seiker
*Suzano puts her finger to her cheek sort of scratching it as she thought*

''hmmm...well...''

*Remembering what the dream was, her eyes widened and her body tensed up, and then she went to her relaxed pose as she looked down and her bangs covered her eyes blushing*

''n-nah...never mind that...
stupid tentacle monster...''

*The last 3 words from Suzano were barely audible and she then shook her head and once she positioned her head normally looking at Lumina, she then turned her head slightly to the side giving a small weak smile*

''i-i dont want to talk about...what i
dreamt about...its gonna be too embarrassing to say...''

''oh? so i can still manipulate what you dream about? thats funny~ so, how did all those slimy and big squishy tentacles feel like? pier-''

*Immediately Suzano jumped out of the couch away from Sena (Airi), that he was standing almost besides Lumina but still infront of her and pointed at Sena blushing very red*

''Y-You did that?!''

''hoho~ yup. maybe i shall have you dream that again...hmmm hey Lumina, do you wish to have the same dream that Suzano had a few minutes ago? kukuku..''

Dylan elbowed Han and took his hand "maybe i could by something that interests you " she said winking at him she smileing up at him

@Roman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back