• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
@AsongOfIceandFire

"Oh dear..." moriko let out a sigh, "this'll go well" she muttered to herself. As she watched him leave.

The door to the dorm slowly opened to reveal Dakota with a hint of confusion on her face. "...can I help you?" She asked.

Nonalaka said:
@AsongOfIceandFire
"Oh dear..." moriko let out a sigh, "this'll go well" she muttered to herself. As she watched him leave.

The door to the dorm slowly opened to reveal Dakota with a hint of confusion on her face. "...can I help you?" She asked.
Ansom garabbed Dakota's face with both of his hands and kissed her full on the lips. "Nah. I don't need help." He chuckled once he broke away. He stood there, awaiting her reaction. Let's see if I can figure out why you avoid people.

(( I like how she called me Hen... I gotta lay some eggs ;) ))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"No no he's cool I've just always suspected he had a completely different side" daniel said before he took a drink of his coffee

[/QUOTE]
(( only when he is fed up with BS ;p ))

Lumina said:
Elyse looked... nervous? She held her hands in tight fists against her body, looking around like anything she touched was the plague. She gave Everest a shaky smile, looking back toward the park. Maybe they were there... but.... he was here now so....
@Jesters Court
Looking at her nervous expression, Everest thought perhaps she'd had a bad experience with cars in the past, hopping out, Everest walked around to Elyse, and took her hands in his saying,

"You ok? I mean, if you don't want to, we don't have to drive anywhere, if you just want to walk then thats' fine too..."

@Lumina

She let out a gasp, her face turning bright red "W-what the hell is wrong with you?!!" Everything, once again began to shake, A shockwave of force seemed to radiate from her, pushing him back. With that the door slammed shut. The pictures on the wall falling to the floor.

@AsongOfIceandFire

Ansom stumbled back, but didn't fall. "Awesome." He grinned and turned back towards Moriko. "Her face turned red. She must've been really angry at me." He laughed and called through the dorm room door. "I love your power." He said before walking over to Moriko. "That was cool."

@Nonalaka

(Daniel)

Daniel looked out over the street before his face went cold "I'll be backa he said as he stood up and walked down an alley way across the street

I mean romans character)

She looked at him as he left and got worried but she didnt know how to help so she would wait for five mintues and if he didnt come back she would go after him

(Oh han)

Daniel came back a little bit later and sat back down "sorry I.....I had to deal with some things" daniel said to her before he took another sip of his coffee

@AsongOfIceandFire

Dakota paced back and forth in her dorm, her face still red, "what the heck was that all about, is he trying to get on my nerves?!" She thought to herself. She winced as she heard his comment through the door. She was now convinced that he was making fun of her.

Moriko stared at the door, "....I knew that would happen, as far as i remember people found her unpredictable, so they never befriended her, if anything they always made fun of the fact she couldn't use her abilities properly."

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]Looking at her nervous expression, Everest thought perhaps she'd had a bad experience with cars in the past, hopping out, Everest walked around to Elyse, and took her hands in his saying,
"You ok? I mean, if you don't want to, we don't have to drive anywhere, if you just want to walk then thats' fine too..."

@Jesters Court

[/QUOTE]

Nonalaka said:
@AsongOfIceandFire
Dakota paced back and forth in her dorm, her face still red, "what the heck was that all about, is he trying to get on my nerves?!" She thought to herself. She winced as she heard his comment through the door. She was now convinced that he was making fun of her.

Moriko stared at the door, "....I knew that would happen, as far as i remember people found her unpredictable, so they never befriended her, if anything they always made fun of the fact she couldn't use her abilities properly."
Ansom frowned. "It isn't bad to not have control of your powers. I don't have control of my powers. Dakota is overthinking it." He sighed and shook his head slowly. "Well, she should get used to me making her mad. That is what I do. Didn't she read about me in a book or something?" He asked.

Daniel walked into the alley way then let his wings out the bottom ones being dragon and the top angel "I-i uhhh" he said before he turned around and took his shirt of to reveal scars all over his body

Moriko shrugged "probably, she's always reading that Encyclopaedia thing" she fiddled with the ends of her hair. She wasn't going to elaborate much more, she'd let him do the discovering.

@AsongOfIceandFire

(He's a final born half angel and half dragon)

"I've been hunted my hole life.....I had to deal with a hunter" he said coldly as he looked away from her

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back