• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dakota froze as he lay his head on her lap, a blush crossing her face, which she tried to disguise "i-it was just a headache, i-i guess I just lost control a little...." she was embarrassed about her lack of control. Why would she worship him?. "As for lack of friends, I guess I'm not a likeable person. Not that I mind..." her voice trailed off

@AsongOfIceandFire

((Back!))

Nonalaka said:
Dakota froze as he lay his head on her lap, a blush crossing her face, which she tried to disguise "i-it was just a headache, i-i guess I just lost control a little...." she was embarrassed about her lack of control. Why would she worship him?. "As for lack of friends, I guess I'm not a likeable person. Not that I mind..." her voice trailed off
@AsongOfIceandFire

((Back!))
Ansom closed his eyes. "Well, you sure are comfortable." He laughed. "Anyways, I like you. You seem not-so-bad." He smiled, his eyes still closed. "Continue reading. I did not mean to interrupt." He waved his hand.

(( I'm back ))

Han continued to watch Angel draw, "Well, its a hobby well picked for you. Are you new to the school?" He asked rubbing his chin.

@Sweetone

"R-right" she felt rather uncomfortable with a person she just met, lying on her lap. Once again, there was a small tremour, seeming a little paniced now, She awkwardly opened her book and continued to read trying to relax herself.

@AsongOfIceandFire

Nonalaka said:
"R-right" she felt rather uncomfortable with a person she just met, lying on her lap. Once again, there was a small tremour, seeming a little paniced now, She awkwardly opened her book and continued to read trying to relax herself.
@AsongOfIceandFire
Ansom laughed again as he felt the small tremor. "Very good." He mumbled. He sat up. "Anyways, I can see that I am being a pest." He waved. "So I will just get going. Maybe we can hang out later. I only live down the hall from you." He turned and began to walk away.

@AsongOfIceandFire

"Very good?" She looked at him with a confused expression. Was he making her feel awkward on purpose? She couldn't confirm it but she had a fair idea. "Suit yourself, but For the record, you arent a pain..." she replied. Sticking her face into her book.

Nonalaka said:
@AsongOfIceandFire
"Very good?" She looked at him with a confused expression. Was he making her feel awkward on purpose? She couldn't confirm it but she had a fair idea. "Suit yourself, but For the record, you arent a pain..." she replied. Sticking her face into her book.
Ansom looked back and smirked. He walked over to her and kissed Dakota on the cheek. "Thanks for the compliment." He laughed and walked away, heading to his dorms.

Dakota froze once again, her cheeks going a bit pink as she placed one hand on her cheek and the other on her book, which started to rattle across the bench. What on earth was that? And why was a god at a silly high school anyway? She was lost in her thoughts trying to process the event.

@AsongOfIceandFire

Han smiled and nodded, "You are too." He said standing up to practice more, "Back to training!" Han said full of energy.

@Sweetone

Ansom walked back into his dorm. "Han!" He called out, only to find that his roommate was not home. Still on his lunch break, I guess. He rolled is eyes and sat down on the couch, turning on the TV and beginning to watch some shows.

Dakota made her way back to her dorm, she kicked off her shoes amd flopped on the couch, resting the book on her face and gave a sigh.

Han had finished training and sar next to his new friend, "What dis you draw now?" He asked curiously. He tried to get a look at the picture.

@Sweetone

Moriko had just left her dorm and was passing Ansom's, she decided to turn on her heel and walk back,knocking on the door.

@AsongOfIceandFire

Han face lit up, "Now thats art! It looks just like me!" He said smiling. "Look at all the detail..... You are awesome at drawing." Han smiled and looked at the time. "Oh well. Its time for me to go. Here is my phone number if you ever need anything don't hesitate to give me a call." He handed Angel his phone number and ran off.

@Sweetone

Daniel had walked into a jewlery shop and walked out with a beutiful necklace "I think she will like this" he said as he walked back into the school yard and looked around

(Any one open?)

I am daniel)

She smiled and put his number in her phone as her stomach growled. She stood up and was looking for a place to go eat until she saw Daniel

Nonalaka said:
Moriko had just left her dorm and was passing Ansom's, she decided to turn on her heel and walk back,knocking on the door.
@AsongOfIceandFire
Ansom sighed and stood up from the couch, turning off the TV. He walked to the door and opened it. "What do you wan-Oh...hey, Moriko." He smiled and stepped out into the hall, shutting the door behind him. "I was just taking a relaxing break."

Blue walked over and hugged Han tight before he could leave

@AsongOfIceandFire

Dylan nodded and opened the door the the big amazing mall for ally "anything you want"

@Roman

"Ah, I'm sorry for interrupting your relaxation, maybe I'll just come back later?" She frowned a bit, feeling a little guilty.

@AsongOfIceandFire

Sixxx said:
Blue walked over and hugged Han tight before he could leave
@AsongOfIceandFire

Dylan nodded and opened the door the the big amazing mall for ally "anything you want"

@Roman
Han looked down at Blue. "Alright, alright." He squirmed out of her grasp. "Look, the meal was great. Plus, you told me what you wanted to tell me. That signals the end of lunch."

@Sixxx

Nonalaka said:
"Ah, I'm sorry for interrupting your relaxation, maybe I'll just come back later?" She frowned a bit, feeling a little guilty.
@AsongOfIceandFire
Ansom put an arm around Moriko's shoulder. "Nonsense. I hate relaxing. You saved me." He rubbed her head before letting her go. "So, I talked with Dakota. She seems totally normal. Not a psycho, so I have no idea why she doesn't have many friends." He put his finger on his chin, thinking.

Last edited by a moderator:
She laughed and fixed her hair. "Ah, really? She didn't run off or slide away or anything? I know she's not psycho, she just distances herself..." moriko had heard rumours about how Dakota got kicked from their last school but they were unconfirmed and she would have found it unfair on Dakota, she may just want a fresh start.

@AsongOfIceandFire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back