• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nonalaka said:
She touched the small cut on her face, one of the petals from the flower in her hair fell. She stared at him blinking a few times, her eyes glowed for a second or two, as she removed her hand, the cut was healed over "my judge of character is normally pretty good... I'll be safe" she replied, still staring at him.
@AsongOfIceandFire
Ansom chuckled. "You are either right....or dead wrong." He shrugged and took a step back. "Well, if you won't tell me about your new roommate, I will go talk to her myself." He tapped Moriko on the nose and walked over to the other bench and sat by Dakota. "Whatchu doing?" He asked playfully.

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom chuckled. "You are either right....or dead wrong." He shrugged and took a step back. "Well, if you won't tell me about your new roommate, I will go talk to her myself." He tapped Moriko on the nose and walked over to the other bench and sat by Dakota. "Whatchu doing?" He asked playfully.
Blue nodded " thanks " she said quietly still a little confused by him she ate the pasta chewing while thinking it over

Moriko looked at him and waved goodbye.

Dakota heard the voice, her orange and gold eyes drifted away from her book and towards Ansom "reading" she replied, gesturing toward the book.

@AsongOfIceandFire

Ally nodded her head, "I won't worry! I know he can take care of himself... I just want him to spend time with us. He just seems so busy all the time." Ally said looking down at her feet as she walked through the doors. "Do you think he'll be able to spend time with us soon?"

@Sixxx

Sixxx said:
Blue nodded " thanks " she said quietly still a little confused by him she ate the pasta chewing while thinking it over
Han finished the plate. "Well, that was good. Thank you. I hope you and your boyfriend have a long, happy relationship." He walked into the kitchen, placing the plate in the sink. "Bye." He began to walk towards the front door.

Nonalaka said:
Moriko looked at him and waved goodbye.
Dakota heard the voice, her orange and gold eyes drifted away from her book and towards Ansom "reading" she replied, gesturing toward the book.

@AsongOfIceandFire
Ansom nodded. "Reading what?" He asked another question, scooting closer to Dakota. "I might have read it before." He said with a smile.

@AsongOfIceandFire

Dakota tensed up a bit in response to his moving closer, she closed the book, showing the cover, "Im just researching a bit, its the Ecyclopaedia of mystical beings and entities, hardly interesting to you...". She seemed a not half as disorrentated than before.

Nonalaka said:
@AsongOfIceandFire
Dakota tensed up a bit in response to his moving closer, she closed the book, showing the cover, "Im just researching a bit, its the Ecyclopaedia of mystical beings and entities, hardly interesting to you...". She seemed a not half as disorrentated than before.
Ansom grabbed the book and looked it over. "Yep. Read it." He set the book in Dakota's lap. "So what is a girl like you sitting alone for?" He asked. "I am sure you have friends to hang out with, right."

Roman said:
(( Need someone to talk to? I have 2 characters that are free.))
(I have got like....6 free characters atm. xD )

Han was still walking around until he decided to go to the pond to train there. As he made it to his destination he saw a girl, "Hi. Hiw are you today?" He asked in a calm and collected tone.

@Sweetone

"Really,..." she looked at the book on her lap, it wasn't really a book you'd read unless you were studying or something."Friends?" She rolled her eyes a bit "ah, no, I'm not very popular"

@AsongOfIceandFire

Nonalaka said:
"Really,..." she looked at the book on her lap, it wasn't really a book you'd read unless you were studying or something."Friends?" She rolled her eyes a bit "ah, no, I'm not very popular"
@AsongOfIceandFire
Ansom shrugged. "Really? Are you positive or something?" He laughed at his joke. "Oh wait!" He smacked himself. "I forgot to introduce myself. I am Ansom, God of Chaos. I think I made a cameo in that book you are reading." He smiled and held out his hand.

She stared at him for a bit "God of Chaos?.. yes, you do, page 159 to be exact" she opened the book at that page. She had read that book many many times, "I'm Dakota" she held out her hand to shake hands with him. "Nice to meet you."

Han smiled, "I'm fine. I won't be needing the seat either. I came to practice my magic." He explained as he took a stance and shot a few fireballs into the water. "See? I use fire based magic." Han told her as be turned to face her again. "So. Whats your name?"

@Sweetone

Nonalaka said:
She stared at him for a bit "God of Chaos?.. yes, you do, page 159 to be exact" she opened the book at that page. She had read that book many many times, "I'm Dakota" she held out her hand to shake hands with him. "Nice to meet you."
Ansom shook Dakota's hand. "Oh, I know who you are. With as much chaos that you cause with your uncontolled power, I thought you worshipped me or something." He laughed and lied down with his head on Dakota's lap. "So, why aren't you popular?" He asked.

Sweetone said:
@Roman
"im Angel and I can control water but im just drawing" she said "whats your name" she asked.
(Ohhh water. Accroding to mythology, water is connected to the primal chaos.)

Han made a fireball in his hand again, "I am Hansuke. Hansuke Chao. You can just call me Han." He smiled an threw more fireballs. "The latest Wizard God." He said throwing a white fireball.

@Sweetone

<p>Sora yawns while getting up off the bed and walking out his dorm room. "I'm boored..." Moments later he arrives at his favorite spot. He lies down "Ahh relaxation... I wonder what I should do?..."</p>

Han smiled and took a bow, "Thank you. I practice daily." He eventually sat next to Angel. "You're pretty good at drawing. Is it like a hobby?" He asked

@Sweetone

(( I'll be back in a minute ))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back