• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shiroe Kurona](Whats been happening since i was gone [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14287-daniel-reaver/ said:
@Daniel reaver[/URL])
(Thana brought you inside and brought you to the kitchen but waved him out for a little bit)

Thana watched watcher with a smile but she was wining on the inside "I'm going to go give my new servant a run down on the rules" thana said before she kissed watchers cheek then went out to the boy

@Shiroe Kurona @AriaTheWatcher

Daniel reaver]Thana walked past him and gestured for him to follow "what's your name" she asked him as she walked [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11487-shiroe-kurona/ said:
@Shiroe Kurona[/URL]
Akihiko followed her as he said My name is Akihiko Akihiko said grinning slightly

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]Jumping the drivers seat, Everest leaned over and pushed open the passanger door saying to the surprised Elyes,
"Hop in! Dont worry, it wont bite!"

Laughing, Everest stuck the keys in the ignition and waited for Elyse to climb in.

@Jesters Court

[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]Akihiko followed her as he said My name is Akihiko Akihiko said grinning slightly

[/QUOTE]
"Akihiko hu I like that name I think I'll let you keep it" thana said as she opened the door to her room and looked over at the little girl with a smile "hi sweety" she said as she walked over to her and kneeled down in front of her

@Metaphysics

Thana smiled "you don't have to stay in that corner" thana said before she took the girls hand and pulled her over to the bed and sat down

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Akihiko hu I like that name I think I'll let you keep it" thana said as she opened the door to her room and looked over at the little girl with a smile "hi sweety" she said as she walked over to her and kneeled down in front of her
@Metaphysics

[/QUOTE]
Metaphysics said:
"Hello." She greeted back.
Mam,Is that your child Akihiko said to Thana with a confused look

Nonalaka said:
"Ah nothing much, I just helped my new roommate unpack, I swear that girl reads too much for her own good, she had more books than anything else, the take up a whole couple of shelves" she laughed a little, as she petted the rabbit now asleep on her lap.
@AsongOfIceandFire
Ansom nodded. "I love books as well, but I also hate them." He chuckled and shrugged. "I think I can relate to your roommate."

Han laughed. "That is exactly what Elizabeth said." He sat on the couch. "I do not really like being alive. I am only not dead because Ansom wanted a pawn." He sighed

@Nonalaka

Daniel reaver]Thana smiled and layed the little girl down on the bed then layed down with her before looking up at the boy "so who was it you wanted me to kill" she said to him @Metaphysics [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11487-shiroe-kurona/ said:
@Shiroe Kurona[/URL]
Mam,I want to complete your offer first then comes mine Akihiko said as he smirked a little bit

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom nodded. "I love books as well, but I also hate them." He chuckled and shrugged. "I think I can relate to your roommate."
Han laughed. "That is exactly what Elizabeth said." He sat on the couch. "I do not really like being alive. I am only not dead because Ansom wanted a pawn." He sighed

@Nonalaka
AsongOfIceandFire said:

@Nonalaka
"Well if you actually said wjat you were feeling and thinking , maybe things woulda turned out differently...." she said looking down as she worked , blushing a bit she poured him a bowl of warm gooy pasta stuffed with cheese with cheese in it and a little tomato sauce

@AsongOfIceandFire

"How can you love and hate them?, hmm perhaps, but she'd rather not have company most of the time, she's an okay person though, she's just...Well Dakota, just her nature I guess." Moriko didn't want to go into details, she knew Dakota wouldn't appreciate it. She also didn't share that she was safe proofing her stuff so that they'd be safe if Dakota had a "moment" She stretched and let out a yawn.

@AsongOfIceandFire

Last edited by a moderator:
Daniel reaver]"My offer" thana said curiously as and pulled the little girl close then looked back up at him "if your talking about you being mine you completed the offer when I took your soul....your mine even after you die" she said softly so she didn't wake the little girl @Metaphysics [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11487-shiroe-kurona/ said:
@Shiroe Kurona[/URL]
I will tell you,Later Akihiko said flashing a smirk and removing his scarf off Mam,Where is my Room

...♅Akira continued walking, soon coming to the courtyard. He passed a female sitting down and went to the roof of the tallest building. It was his favourite spot, as he could look out at city in peace. Doves flew over head, chirping. Akira sighed and released some of his power, causing one of the doves to morph into a black crow with red eyes, it cawed once as it glided through the sky. The crow continued to fly, soon vanishing from sight♅...

tumblr_luk1e3AoGb1qlcutao1_500_zpsbv0nug1g.gif

...♅Akira soon suppressed his power once more and continued looking out at the city, crossing his arms and leaning against a wall. He spoke as he observed two Humans fighting♅...

“ Humans are a weak and primitive race.. ”

10968190102a12910621235l_zpsd76cdbc1.jpg

"I'll find a room for you but for you will stay here" thana said to akhiko as a bed rose from the ground on the other side of the tree as Thana softly kissed the girls head as she slept

@Metaphysics

@Shiroe Kurona

Daniel looked up at the changed dove before he stood up off the bench and started to walk out of the court yard "I'll get blue some thing" daniel said as he walked out

Daniel reaver]"I'll find a room for you but for you will stay here" thana said to akhiko as a bed rose from the ground on the other side of the tree as Thana softly kissed the girls head as she slept @Metaphysics [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11487-shiroe-kurona/ said:
@Shiroe Kurona[/URL]

Daniel looked up at the changed dove before he stood up off the bench and started to walk out of the court yard "I'll get blue some thing" daniel said as he walked out
Ohhh qhat he getin her

Daniel reaver]"I'll find a room for you but for you will stay here" thana said to akhiko as a bed rose from the ground on the other side of the tree as Thana softly kissed the girls head as she slept @Metaphysics [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11487-shiroe-kurona/ said:
@Shiroe Kurona[/URL]

I need to hang alot of stuff,Mam Akihiko said showing her his scarf

"Once you get a room of your own then you can but for now you will stay here" thana said as she looked up at the boy before laying her head back down and closing her eyes "besides you probably won't be in here tonight the beds just there in case we can't find you a room by tonight"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back