• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thana blushed even more when watcher spoke "leave us" a voice went into the boys head while Thana waited for him to leave before she looked up at watcher then kissed him for a long second before pulling away and looking at him with a blush "your mean you know that" she said before she kissed him again

@Shiroe Kurona @AriaTheWatcher

Elizabeth frowns, wondering what Ansom had pricked her with. She knew that if Ansom attacked her she stood no chance. "I-I yield." She says, sighing. "I know when I will lose."

Daniel reaver]Thana blushed even more when watcher spoke "leave us" a voice went into the boys head while Thana waited for him to leave before she looked up at watcher then kissed him for a long second before pulling away and looking at him with a blush "your mean you know that" she said before she kissed him again [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11487-shiroe-kurona/ said:
@Shiroe Kurona[/URL] @AriaTheWatcher
The Watcher blushes. "I'm not that mean..."

AriaTheWatcher said:
Elizabeth frowns, wondering what Ansom had pricked her with. She knew that if Ansom attacked her she stood no chance. "I-I yield." She says, sighing. "I know when I will lose."
Ansom smiled and the glowing stopped. "Good thing. If you waited one more minute, your insides would expand, implode, then explode." He shrugged. "Probably not a fun way to die."

Elizabeth shudders. "So...I'm guessing the thing you pricked me with is what would have caused that?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana smiled "fine..." She said before she put her arms around his neck and gave him a quick peck on the lips then smile at him

[/QUOTE]
The Watcher smiles, kissing Thana.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Elizabeth shudders. "So...I'm guessing the thing you pricked me with is what would have caused that?"

The Watcher smiles, kissing Thana.
Ansom nodded. "Yeah. It is a rose of my own design." He smiled and looked at Elizabeth, showing her the purple rose. "I call it The Heartbiter. I think the name fits, don't you?"

Elizabeth thinks about it for a second. "Yeah, I guess the name fits. To be honest I probably shouldn't have let you prick me like that. I should have payed more attention."

The Watcher smiles, blushing a bit. "Oh! The pizza!"

AriaTheWatcher said:
Elizabeth thinks about it for a second. "Yeah, I guess the name fits. To be honest I probably shouldn't have let you prick me like that. I should have payed more attention."
The Watcher smiles, blushing a bit. "Oh! The pizza!"
Ansom nodded. "Yeah, but I would've pricked you sooner or later." He moved closer. "But maybe not on the arm. Maybe on the shoulder, or the stomach, or the...lips." He brushed his thumb over Elizabeth's lips before clearing his throat and stepping back. "Anyways, would you like to join TeamKaos?" He asked.

Ansom nodded. "Cool." He pointed a finger at Elizabeth. "You need to make up with Haiiro, though. I have no idea why you hate her, but I really do not care." He shrugged and opened a portal to his realm. "Anyways, I'll see you later."

Elizabeth nods. "Alright, see you later Ansom." She says, sighing. She was bored again, but at least she had something to do this time.

Ansom smiled and stepped through the portal, the vortex closing behind him. He noticed Sansa in his realm. "Hey, Caretaker. I haven't seen you in awhile."

"That is because you do not visit me." Sansa giggle and hugged Ansom. "I see you are making friends."

"Ehh...they call themselves that." Ansom shrugged before seating himself on the couch.

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Han shrugged and walked inside. "So, your boyfriend isn't coming?" He asked.
(Sorry for the short replies. I am trying to learn the lyrics to Tech N9ne's Worldwide Choppers.)
((Late response but I LOVE THAT SONG))

adderx11 said:
"
"Thank you. I promise I won't look. Anyways, what could be so harmful for someone not to look?"
*Ciella glares at Raven*

''if you look...il kill you''

*then Ciella sneaked in a small smile and went back downstairs*

@Lumina

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#000066][B]*Ciella glares at Raven*[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#000066] ''if you look...il kill you''[/COLOR] [COLOR=#000066] [/COLOR][COLOR=#000066][B]*then Ciella sneaked in a small smile and went back downstairs*[/B][/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14908-lumina/ said:
@Lumina[/URL]
Lumina placed Suzano on the couch, trying not to wake her. She noticed Ciella coming down the stairs.

"New guy asleep? "

@adderx11

Ansom sighed, appearing in his own dorm room. He immediately lied down on the couch. "BORED!" He practically shouted even though how tired he was. "I am tired of walking." He said tiredly.

Lumina said:
Lumina placed Suzano on the couch, trying not to wake her. She noticed Ciella coming down the stairs.
"New guy asleep? "

@adderx11
''im sure hes asleep'' ^.^

''your too open to let a random guy sleep in your room where all your clothes are...especially your underwe-''

*Ciella then bites on Add's ear gently and playfully as Add gives out a small yelp of pleasure*

''a-ah~!''

''say wha~?''

''n-nevermind!''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''im sure hes asleep'' ^.^
''your too open to let a random guy sleep in your room where all your clothes are...especially your underwe-''

*Ciella then bites on Add's ear gently and playfully as Add gives out a small yelp of pleasure*

''a-ah~!''

''say wha~?''

''n-nevermind!''

[/QUOTE]
He sits on the bed, pondering, thinking. "Who am I?" He thought to himself, and lay down, unable to sleep.

(

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]Random Stuff)))
[media]

[/media][/QUOTE]
(???) He yawns, and as he relaxes, a memory slowly slinks toward him. He sees... Death... Fire... (so bored, his memories are back :/ ) He takes a deep breath. He knows who he is, but he doesn't remember his name. He can access most of his Powers, but not his true form. He closes his eyes, and holds his hands to his pockets, and pulls out his dual katanas, one as dark as night, the other as white as the clouds.

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]Grinning, Everest looked at Elyse's shocked expression before asking in a joking tone of voice,
"What have you never seen a car before?"

@Jesters Court

[/QUOTE]

Jumping the drivers seat, Everest leaned over and pushed open the passanger door saying to the surprised Elyes,

"Hop in! Dont worry, it wont bite!"

Laughing, Everest stuck the keys in the ignition and waited for Elyse to climb in.

@Lumina

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back