• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ansom walked into his dorm, finding Elizabeth half-asleep. He chuckled. "Hey, sleepy. Just the girl I was looking for." He smiled. "Say, are you used to sleeping here? Nevermind, I do not care to know." He shook his head.

@AriaTheWatcher

Elizabeth frowns. "Hmm?...Wait a second, this isn't my dorm room...Oh." She says, seeming a bit embarrassed.

The Watcher hugs Thana tightly. "I love you too Thana."

Han stood up, "We can go play sports, workout, train, you name it," he said going to Daniel's kitchen. "What do ya say?" He asked him

@Daniel reaver

AriaTheWatcher said:
Elizabeth frowns. "Hmm?...Wait a second, this isn't my dorm room...Oh." She says, seeming a bit embarrassed.
The Watcher hugs Thana tightly. "I love you too Thana."
Ansom chuckled again. "No big deal. You look cute when you're tired." He said, teasingly. "Anyways, I have something to ask of you." He looked over at her.

Thana blushed and shoved her face farther into his chest. She didn't think he would hear her when she said it into his chest.

"Training sounds good, working out won't really do much for me" daniel said as he sat up and pulled his short off to grab a new one exposing the scars on his back and chest for a little bit

@Roman

Roman walked around the school, he had nothing to do sense he was fired from his last job, "I'm so damn bored..." he then remembered Haiiro gave him the ability of gender bending so he changed and went into the girls dorm.

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom chuckled again. "No big deal. You look cute when you're tired." He said, teasingly. "Anyways, I have something to ask of you." He looked over at her.
Elizabeth smiles. "Ask away Ansom." She says, rubbing her eyes.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana blushed and shoved her face farther into his chest. She didn't think he would hear her when she said it into his chest.

[/QUOTE]
The Watcher smiles. "You're even cuter when you're blushing."

Han nodded, "It sure wouldn't. Ya seem like a healthy bud. So training it is?" He asked as he hopped up and went to the door.

@Daniel reaver

AriaTheWatcher said:
Elizabeth smiles. "Ask away Ansom." She says, rubbing her eyes.
The Watcher smiles. "You're even cuter when you're blushing."
Ansom nodded. "Can you show me how well you fight? I need to know for....research." He asked with a mischievous glint in his eye. "We can spar. I will go easy."

Daniel put a loose short on before walking out to han "ready" he asked him as he walked out the door and looked back at han

@Roman

Last edited by a moderator:
AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom nodded. "Can you show me how well you fight? I need to know for....research." He asked with a mischievous glint in his eye. "We can spar. I will go easy."
Elizabeth shrugs. "Sure, as long as we use my realm as the battle ground. Things get a bit...crazy...when I fight." She says.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Elizabeth shrugs. "Sure, as long as we use my realm as the battle ground. Things get a bit...crazy...when I fight." She says.
Ansom nodded, opening his palm, a portal was created. This portal would be able to take anyone to Elizabeth's dimesnsion. "Do not ask me how I can do that." He said, laughing. "Ladies first."

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom nodded, opening his palm, a portal was created. This portal would be able to take anyone to Elizabeth's dimesnsion. "Do not ask me how I can do that." He said, laughing. "Ladies first."
Elizabeth walks through the portal, climbing the nearest tree as quickly as possible. "Tell me when you're ready."

Ansom stepped through after Elizabeth. "I am always ready. Remember, I won't be on the offensive as much, I only wish to see how you fight. Give me your best, please." He said. "Go."

@AriaTheWatcher

Elizabeth nods, dropping down from the tree and grabbing a branch, snapping it off on the way down as it suddenly turns into a perfect copy of Ansom's omniblade that even had the same properties as the original. "Get ready." She says, moving too quickly to be seen and slashing at Ansom from behind.

Han stretched, "As always...you?" He asked adjusting his hairand checked his phone "Lets go- Oh dude somethings come up I have to go!" Han ran over to the door and headed outside.

@Daniel reaver

(( I'm gonna get off for the night. I made it so Daniel would be free for interactions ))

Haiiro sighs. "Well 'Esh' I'll see you later. I've got things to do and people to see." She says, walking away. (@Metaphysics)

AriaTheWatcher said:
Elizabeth nods, dropping down from the tree and grabbing a branch, snapping it off on the way down as it suddenly turns into a perfect copy of Ansom's omniblade that even had the same properties as the original. "Get ready." She says, moving too quickly to be seen and slashing at Ansom from behind.
Ansom grabbed the blade of the sword, actually grabbing it. He stopped the swing and turned around to face Elizabeth. "My sister told me about this fight a long time ago. She didn't tell me who, but just how I would be beaten. By my own sword. I never thought it would be soon, but this place looks exactly like the one she decribed." He smiled. "So, I told Han to remove the power from the omni-blade, making it so any exact copy had the same traits. The traits of a normal sword." He yanked the sword away and snapped it across his knee. "So far, I am not impressed." He laughed.

Elizabeth frowns. "Ahh, smart." She says, backing away. "I really would hate to have accidentally killed you, that would suck to lose a friend." She says, vines emerging from the ground and coiling around Ansom.

Daniel watched han run of then sighed "so much for some thing to do" daniel said as he walked out to the court yard and sat down on a bench and stared up at the sky

AriaTheWatcher said:
Elizabeth frowns. "Ahh, smart." She says, backing away. "I really would hate to have accidentally killed you, that would suck to lose a friend." She says, vines emerging from the ground and coiling around Ansom.
Ansom sighed as it began to rain, the water burning anything it touches. "I used this same move on your sister. It did not end well for her." He laughed as the vines around him caught fire, allowing him to snap them. "I guess I will do some offensive moves now." He got into a low fighting stance.

Elizabeth frowns, trying to think of what to do next as the rain parted around her, being pushed to different sides without touching her.

Ansom appeared next to Elizabeth, pricking her with a thorn of a purple rose. The tiny cut on her arm glowed an eerie purple color. "I would either end this fight by beating me or yielding. Quickly." He smiled as he took a few steps backwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back