• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Han looked at his watch. "Almost one..." He mumbled. "Great." He rolled his eyes and appeared on Genesis, standing on the porch of Blue's cabin. He knocked. And knocked. And knocked. And knocked.

Daniel smiled as blue walked away then he frowned "she loves me.....so why am I so scared about her going to talk with him" he said to him self as he walked to his dorm and opened it. It was cold and dark as he walked in and headed to his room and turned on the lights, packed then sprawled out on the bed and stared at the ceiling "I really am clingy aren't i" he said as he layed there

AsongOfIceandFire said:
(Step off, bro. Do not judge.....nah, I am joking. She is a fucking slut ass hoe.)
rap ,ska, jazz, metal, metal ,metal ,rock , punk rock , poprock , pop punk , alternative , little pop, not much , smidgen of older country , ya know before it was all about trucks and cousin lovin xD

Sixxx said:
rap ,ska, jazz, metal, metal ,metal ,rock , punk rock , poprock , pop punk , alternative , little pop, not much , smidgen of older country , ya know before it was all about trucks and cousin lovin xD
(B-but incest is wincest.)

"since when do you knock?" she called out grinning for the counter "comeon Han " she worked awaya t the food

@AsongOfIceandFire

Sixxx said:
(( Atleast Im not the only one who knows what they talk about in country music. I too listen to many genres too ))

Han shrugged and walked inside. "So, your boyfriend isn't coming?" He asked.

(Sorry for the short replies. I am trying to learn the lyrics to Tech N9ne's Worldwide Choppers.)

Daniel reaver]"It's ok watcher" she called out as she walked up to him "welcome home" she said to him with a smile before gesturing for him to follow as she walked back to the kitchen and up to watcher [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11487-shiroe-kurona/ said:
@Shiroe Kurona[/URL] @AriaTheWatcher
The Watcher sighs, crossing his arms. "I still don't like the idea of having a servant..."

"Then don't think of him as a servant" thana said as she pushed up against watcher happily "think of him as some one who sold there soul to me" thana said as she rubbed her head against his chest

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Han shrugged and walked inside. "So, your boyfriend isn't coming?" He asked.
(Sorry for the short replies. I am trying to learn the lyrics to Tech N9ne's Worldwide Choppers.)
"No hes at the dorm " she looked up at him and smiled "i have alot to tell you she said walking over to the couch patting the spot next to her" the food will take a minute " she smiled as Brutis walkedin and plopped on the floor

@AsongOfIceandFire

OK fellas , tag me , i have to get to sleep i have a loooonnngggg day tommarow

"It's not my fault he did exactly that" thana said with a giggle as she put her hands to his chest and pushed into him trying to hint that she wanted him to hold her

Sixxx said:
"No hes at the dorm " she looked up at him and smiled "i have alot to tell you she said walking over to the couch patting the spot next to her" the food will take a minute " she smiled as Brutis walkedin and plopped on the floor
@AsongOfIceandFire

OK fellas , tag me , i have to get to sleep i have a loooonnngggg day tommarow
Han sighed. "Do you have to tell me anything? If it is about your boyfriend, I really do not care." He admitted, but sat down regardless.

@Sixxx

"Only if I tell him to" thana said with a giggle as she nuzzled his chest "he serves me and me alone for all eternity" she said whith a smile

The Watcher smiles. "Pleaaaase let me use him as a test subject! My curiosity has almost driven me to testing them on...err, I'd better stop talking."

"The girls went to the mall so I came here." Han said as he teleported into the room. "Why so blue dude?" Han asked smirking. "Speaking of Blue, where is she?"

@Daniel reaver

Thana giggled "maybe later" she said teasingly to watcher as she kissed his cheek "I might let you have at him for a little bit"

"She's out with an old freind" daniel said as he stared back up at the ceiling with his hands behind his head

@Roman

The Watcher smiles. "That would be great." He says, a notebook which he had written down results of different fruits in appearing on the counter.

Ansom was bored. He had finished training and now he had nothing to do. "Should I hang out with Elizabeth, now?" He nodded. "I actually want to invite her to TeamKaos." He chuckled. "Is she still in my dorm, though?" He shrugged and walked towards his dorm.

Han rubbed his chin, "Why don't we do something? Ya know, just us guys. We never hang out as much." Han said sitting on Daniel's floor.

@Daniel reaver

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back