• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
AsongOfIceandFire said:
Han sighed. "Do you have to tell me anything? If it is about your boyfriend, I really do not care." He admitted, but sat down regardless.
@AsongOfIceandFire

(I guess I'll post and hope someone will interact ouo;)

Moriko sat in the grass in her usual spot, with her rabbit following her, she was growing little flowers here and there, fixing some into her hair.

Dakota was on a bench catching up in her reading, closed off from the world around her.

Dylan shook her head while talkin in " alright Ally where do you wanna go first? we have a very large bank account and a very new cerdit card to work with so what first?"

Sixxx said:
" i went to a friends house and he showed me a book and ima goddess i never knew it before , but i bet you did but im so excited i cant wait to see what i can do ! Oh and i got really good with a knife and my torturer came back to torment me again almost died again amd a few other things... " she said lookin down blushing
@AsongOfIceandFire
Han nodded and raised an eyebrow. "Interesting." He chuckled. "Well, that was pretty good stuff." He stood up. "But, again, none of it interests me."

Ansom woke up from his nap, stepping out of his dorm. He walked down to the hall to Moriko's room and knocked on the door. "Huh, guess she isn't here." He said whenever no one answered the door. "Oh, well." He shrugged his shoulder and began to walk to the school park.

Adam layed back in the grass her eyes glazed over red from drug use

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Han nodded and raised an eyebrow. "Interesting." He chuckled. "Well, that was pretty good stuff." He stood up. "But, again, none of it interests me."
" what interests you then Han?" she said laughing a bit smiling up at him

Dakota's eyes raised from the book she was reading as she glanced around, recognising. Moriko and the boy from earlier. She put her face back in the book pretending she didn't see them.

Moriko continued humming to herself as she turned to face Ansom giving him a small wave.

@AsongOfIceandFire

Sixxx said:
Adam layed back in the grass her eyes glazed over red from drug use
" what interests you then Han?" she said laughing a bit smiling up at him
Han put his finger to his chin. "Well, you used to. But that was when you were available and I was able to love you." He shrugged. "You do not realy interest me now, becasue, if you did, it might cause drama." He nodded. "Do not feel like causing drama."

Nonalaka said:
Dakota's eyes raised from the book she was reading as she glanced around, recognising. Moriko and the boy from earlier. She put her face back in the book pretending she didn't see them.
Moriko continued humming to herself as she turned to face Ansom giving him a small wave.

@AsongOfIceandFire
Ansom waved back at Moriko. "Ah, hello, bunny girl." He chuckled. "I was just looking for you." He sat next to her.(assuming that she is sitting xD ) "Sorry thatI left earlier. By the way, I am not upset from you calling youself my friend. The term is thrown arould so loosely around here that I learned just to deal with it." He smiled and srugged.

"Ah are you sure? I was put on the spot and I thought it would seem offensive if I didn't." She said ,smiling nervously. "So what've you been up to?"

@AsongOfIceandFire

...♅Akira continued to walk, slaughtering Demons as he came across them. After ten minutes, he had cleared the whole city. He vanished, appearing in the Fukushima Estate. He sat his sword against the wall beside his bed. He got undressed and went into a shower, soon exiting it twenty minutes later. He dried himself off and put on underwear shortly before he entered his bed. He fell asleep♅...

Han rolled his eyes. "I am a demon. We do not tend to show much affection until..." He trailed off. "Wait, nevermind. I do not need to defend myself. I did love you, but, hey, whatever. You're happy and that is cool. I am happy for your happiness."

Ansom sighed. "Not much. Just woke up from a greatly needed nap. I beat Elizabeth in a fight....really quickly." He chuckled. "That is about it. How about you?" He looked over at Moriko.

@Nonalaka

"Ah nothing much, I just helped my new roommate unpack, I swear that girl reads too much for her own good, she had more books than anything else, the take up a whole couple of shelves" she laughed a little, as she petted the rabbit now asleep on her lap.

@AsongOfIceandFire

Blue stood and bit her lip went silently into the kitchen to finish cooking, pondering what everything he ment . " im glad your alive " she said quietly to him with a soft smile

@AsongOfIceandFire

...?Akira slowly woke up, blinking multiple times as his irises focused on the door adjacent to him?...

kdjc1_zps79lpybfa.gif

...?He slowly sat up and went into a shower, getting washed and then exiting thirty minutes later. He got dried and put on fresh clothes, picking up his Katana. He exited the Fukushima Estate and began walking through the woods, his destination being the school. He didn't feel like teleporting, so he decided to walk. He remained silent as he did so?...

Lucy sat cross legged on a bench at the edge of campus he had a dreadfull hangover but needed to get her homework done , she was bent over her book diligently doodling little stick figures murdering eachother in funny ways looking up into the woods hearing someone approaching

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back