• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Once you get a room of your own then you can but for now you will stay here" thana said as she looked up at the boy before laying her head back down and closing her eyes "besides you probably won't be in here tonight the beds just there in case we can't find you a room by tonight"

[/QUOTE]
Ok,Fine,Mam Akihiko said as he put his scarf on the bed Looks like i'll sleep here for now Akihiko said as he layed down on the bed and letting out a sigh of relief

"Why did you offer yourself to me" thana asked as she sat up and walked over to her desk leaving the little girl to sleep "your the first to ever offer themselfes to me....why" she asked

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Why did you offer yourself to me" thana asked as she sat up and walked over to her desk leaving the little girl to sleep "your the first to ever offer themselfes to me....why" she asked

[/QUOTE]
I also dont know Miss Akihiko said looking at her while on the bed You Guess,Mam

(My last post Please post a reply)

Thana looked out of the window "there are no advantages to selling your soul to me except your eternal" thana said while still staring out the window

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana looked out of the window "there are no advantages to selling your soul to me except your eternal" thana said while still staring out the window

[/QUOTE]
(Last post)Akihiko stood up and lookeD at Thana and said Maybe....Maybe because your Beautiful Akihiko said as he looked at the little girl

Shiroe Kurona](Last post)Akihiko stood up and lookeD at Thana and said [B]Maybe....Maybe because your Beautiful[/B] Akihiko said as he looked at the little girl [/QUOTE] "Faltering won't get you any where Akihiko" thana said while she still stared out over the land "I can tell what you want but I can't give it to you......admitadely you are handsome and loyal but I still can't give you what you seek" she said as she turned to face him "at least not at the moment" [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11487-shiroe-kurona/ said:
@Shiroe Kurona[/URL]

Blue looked at him" so you loved me " she said almost smirking at him but it was a smile she handed him some food and sat next to him

@AsongOfIceandFire

Sixxx said:
Zoey sighed " i got it Kevin " she kept picking up untill it was clean "ive been doing it this way for a while now , its a good thing he naps alot " she sat at a desk and worked on her home work , a little rocker was next to it and she normally would rock him with her foot while she worked
@motoemo
Zoey I know that you have been doing this a while. I feel bad about that but I'm here now and now you don't have to do a lot of work. Zoey I came back for you, Jackson, and to help both of you. Not to see you work in front of me while you know I can do all of this and help you... Please just stop and let me help" I say all of this in kind words... Unnatural... I look Jackson in the eyes and I smile. "Let me help"

motoemo said:
Zoey I know that you have been doing this a while. I feel bad about that but I'm here now and now you don't have to do a lot of work. Zoey I came back for you, Jackson, and to help both of you. Not to see you work in front of me while you know I can do all of this and help you... Please just stop and let me help" I say all of this in kind words... Unnatural... I look Jackson in the eyes and I smile. "Let me help"
Zoey stoped and sighed " imma shower " she said with a grateful smile , a long warm shower relaxing almost she sliped into the bathroom and undressed looking the her self for the first time in a long time , she saw her ribs and sighed " damn..."

@motoemo

Ill,change my name from zoey to angel)

Angel sat alone by a pond and sighed wishing she could find a boyfriend that would like her and not be afraid that she had powers

Sixxx said:
Zoey stoped and sighed " imma shower " she said with a grateful smile , a long warm shower relaxing almost she sliped into the bathroom and undressed looking the her self for the first time in a long time , she saw her ribs and sighed " damn..."
@motoemo
I start cleaning more of the mess while a sweet angel plays with Jackson

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](Any one open)

[/QUOTE]
You mind if I do one with you ?\\\\

Sixxx said:
Blue looked at him" so you loved me " she said almost smirking at him but it was a smile she handed him some food and sat next to him
@AsongOfIceandFire
Han took the food. "Loved? As in past tense?" He chuckled. "You still do not understand, Blue."

Nonalaka said:
"How can you love and hate them?, hmm perhaps, but she'd rather not have company most of the time, she's an okay person though, she's just...Well Dakota, just her nature I guess." Moriko didn't want to go into details, she knew Dakota wouldn't appreciate it. She also didn't share that she was safe proofing her stuff so that they'd be safe if Dakota had a "moment" She stretched and let out a yawn.
@AsongOfIceandFire
Ansom smiled. "I love and hate books, just like how I never go to the library...except when I do." He shook his head. "I rather not have company either. But you proclaimed yourself my friend so I do not want to crush your dreams, rabbit girl." He poked her in the side and laughed.

Moriko jumped a little when she got the unexpected poke in the side. "Pfff, i didn't want to offend also it would have taken a while to explain "acquaintance". She laughed, "but I guess I do consider you a friend, you don't have to consider me as on though if you don't want to. She paused, she looked over at Dakota who was sitting on the bench across the yard, then back to Ansom".... don't people who refuse company ever get lonely?, they always say they don't like company, yet they look like the wish for it secretly." She frown a little.

@AsongOfIceandFire

Nonalaka said:
Moriko jumped a little when she got the unexpected poke in the side. "Pfff, i didn't want to offend also it would have taken a while to explain "acquaintance". She laughed, "but I guess I do consider you a friend, you don't have to consider me as on though if you don't want to. She paused, she looked over at Dakota who was sitting on the bench across the yard, then back to Ansom".... don't people who refuse company ever get lonely?, they always say they don't like company, yet they look like the wish for it secretly." She frown a little.
@AsongOfIceandFire
"Well, it depemds on why people refuse company. I refuse company because I am insane with a little bit of schizophrenia. Also, I have had bad experiences with close relations such as frienship." He stood up from the bench. "She is your roommate. Ask her why she doesn't prefer company." He shrugged. "You may learn a few things."

"You seem fine to me, and i have, she just says that she doesn't need it" she shrugs "she went to my old school, and she was a bit more tolerable with people then...apparently she got expelled for reasons, I had already left the school then though." Moriko wasn't bothered by this, as long as the girl didn't hate her, she was happy enough with that.

@AsongOfIceandFire

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Han took the food. "Loved? As in past tense?" He chuckled. "You still do not understand, Blue."
Ansom smiled. "I love and hate books, just like how I never go to the library...except when I do." He shook his head. "I rather not have company either. But you proclaimed yourself my friend so I do not want to crush your dreams, rabbit girl." He poked her in the side and laughed.
Blue froze when he said that she looked over amazed by himhe mouth making a little o

Nonalaka said:
"You seem fine to me, and i have, she just says that she doesn't need it" she shrugs "she went to my old school, and she was a bit more tolerable with people then...apparently she got expelled for reasons, I had already left the school then though." Moriko wasn't bothered by this, as long as the girl didn't hate her, she was happy enough with that.
@AsongOfIceandFire
"Every insane person seems fine, darling." Ansom made a tsking noise. "Did you know that you walk past, on average, ten serial killers a day?" He said. "Pretty surprising that they manage to refrain from killing you, right?" He asked, stepping closer to Moriko. "Out of those ten, you will talk to at least one of them."

Sixxx said:
Blue froze when he said that she looked over amazed by himhe mouth making a little o
Han continued to eat, not looking at Blue. After a few minutes, he spoke, "This is good." Is all he said before resuming his lunch. "Really good."

@Sixxx

Last edited by a moderator:
Ally got out the car and started walking toward the mall, "I thought Big Brother was coming?" She asked putting on Han's baseball cap. "Guess not..." Ally said, as she followed behind Dylan into the mall.

@Sixxx

(( My reply was kinda late :P We're kinda busy in school this week. ))

"R-really..."she looked straight into his face, pretending to be nervous, but then giggled "I'm not scared of you Ansom".

@AsongOfIceandFire

Nonalaka said:
"R-really..."she looked straight into his face, pretending to be nervous, but then giggled "I'm not scared of you Ansom".
@AsongOfIceandFire
"I never said you were." Ansom said before a sudden flash of silver swiped across Moriko's cheek. A small cut soon opened, dripping a little blood. "But you should be." He flipped the knife in the air and caught it, sheathing it on his hip. "Be more careful about who who make friends with, Moriko. I won't cause serious dangerous to you, but I can. Even though someone looks normal, doesn't mean they are." He warned.

She touched the small cut on her face, one of the petals from the flower in her hair fell. She stared at him blinking a few times, her eyes glowed for a second or two, as she removed her hand, the cut was healed over "my judge of character is normally pretty good... I'll be safe" she replied, still staring at him.

@AsongOfIceandFire

Roman said:
Ally got out the car and started walking toward the mall, "I thought Big Brother was coming?" She asked putting on Han's baseball cap. "Guess not..." Ally said, as she followed behind Dylan into the mall.
@Sixxx

(( My reply was kinda late :P We're kinda busy in school this week. ))
Dylan smiled and took her hand " dont worry about it "it bugged dylan that Han left alot too but she understood he needed to such

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back